( search forums )
CANT PLAY =(
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Server Help
EL_NINO
April 17, 2004, 3:29 am
I downloaded Soldat and the fix and it says i need direct x, so i updated my version of direct x and it says i still dont have it. IS there a way to turn on my direct x or is there something that i should do... because i want to play two games that require direct x.

Diablo II and Soldat =( help me plz

BManx2000
April 17, 2004, 5:04 am
So you installed the latest directx and it still says you don't have it? That's... wierd o.0.
This is a long shot, but type "dxdiag" in the Run dialog box (start menu, run...), goto the display tab, and make sure nothing is disabled. (note that I have practically no idea if this is even a remotely plausible solution :P) If this doesn't work, b00sta will have to come to your rescue :P

palloco
April 17, 2004, 10:57 am
DId you updated to directx9.0b? Update the drivers of your graphic card or try others. If your graphic card does not support directx8.1 you can do nothing but buy a new card to solution this.

Alamo
April 17, 2004, 11:11 am
i had that lately too but it went away by itself...

JaZzMaN
April 17, 2004, 12:14 pm
I wished all my problems would go away by itself... (these are computerproblems, just say it)

EL_NINO
April 17, 2004, 5:59 pm
yeah i upgraded all of my graphics cards and went to hxxt://microsoft.com and downloaded the latest version of Direct X and plus i had already did the DXdiag thing and it says i have direct x and it is running fine, its just it says that i dont have it when i try to start up my game =(