( search forums )
A must see
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
societies_punishment
April 18, 2004, 6:59 am
As you all know .. I'm all about the punishment, so I decided to go see the much inticipated movie (or at least for me) "The Punisher".

In a time where the movie industry has been dragging its ass and releasing medeocre movies, all the sudden one director stands up and decided to make a movie that kicks so much ass it cannot be descibed in any way unless you see it for yourself. I haven't seen such creative ways to kill people in a long time, this movie is great a definate must see in fact so good im keeping the ticket stub. Worthy of the name Punisher.... and it gets the punishment approval!

Why are you still reading, GO SEE IT ... NOW!

Marbire
April 18, 2004, 7:37 am
I heard it sucks.

DeafBox
April 18, 2004, 8:59 am
isnt out in aus yet.... kill bill 2 is out on thursday tho....

b00stA
April 18, 2004, 11:56 am
"After his wife and family are killed, G-Man Frank Castle (Jane) takes it upon himself to rid America of crime by acting as judge, jury and executioner. Based on the bad-ass Marvel Comics hero."

omg BAD-ASS MARVEL

Duke33
April 18, 2004, 10:51 pm
From what I've heard and seen, it seems pretty cool. Besides, in the advert they had 'Broken' by 'Seether', which is an awesome song. I don't know why that matters, but it does. Anyways, I'm going to see it with some friends.

Famine
April 18, 2004, 11:39 pm
[IMAGE]

Now I make some "cool" and "witty" comment to make kids like me. Especially when maintaining my cold hard exterior.

Hitman
April 18, 2004, 11:42 pm
If that's from the film, I'm guessing it's [:-censored].

Famine
April 18, 2004, 11:44 pm
quote:Now I make some "cool" and "witty" comment to make kids like me. Especially when maintaining my cold hard exterior.

The pic is got it of a google. But the quote isn't because that is the [:-censored] little "witty" remarks he probably says.

gi.joe
April 19, 2004, 12:17 am
lol im loving the cliched t-shirt hes wearing...

what a bad mofo...

-_-!! <--- stupid aZn smilie

BMF
April 19, 2004, 1:48 am
I watched Kill Bill vol. 2. Its even worse than the first one. Sorry, Hitman

Hitman
April 19, 2004, 1:57 am
Gah! Well, you thought the first one was crap so I'm still keeping my hopes up.

Edit:quote:what a bad mofoSo that was you in that server..

Happy Camper
April 19, 2004, 5:01 am
ill see it like saterday?!

societies_punishment
April 19, 2004, 5:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Marbire
I heard it sucks.

Go back and tell them you heard otherwise and go see for yourself.[:D]

wtf that picture isn't from the movie, because his shirt looks like this... plus he looks more badass in this pic.
[IMAGE]

but ya go see it, it whoops incomprehendable amounts of ass... but I wanna see this kill bill 2 of which you speak... I'll be getting kill bill (the first one) on PPV soon hopefully .. I missed the theater one ... fuk!

If you guys still can, go see dawn of dead because it was better then Resident evil ...kinda cheesy but I mean common it's a horror movie it's supposed to be that way ....

n00bface
April 19, 2004, 5:55 am
i saw kill bill vol. 2 today.. not as good as first heh.. but still ...gory? yeah. gory.

gi.joe
April 19, 2004, 6:14 am
quote:
Edit:quote:what a bad mofoSo that was you in that server..

nope.. my soldat has been buggered for quite some time now...

Hitman
April 19, 2004, 1:33 pm
Hmm..

FroG-BoY
April 19, 2004, 1:52 pm
Woah, that tape on the cartridge makes him look so bad-ass.

cup_of_squirrels
April 19, 2004, 5:14 pm
Bad ass marvel? I admit to the fact that marvel movies are good, but bad ass? HAH!

Famine
April 19, 2004, 8:14 pm
He looks like he is in a kitchen! Is he about to punish his mom for making meat loaf

gi.joe
April 20, 2004, 1:55 am
hahahahah good call famine..

n00bface
April 20, 2004, 2:55 am
rofl!!

AerialAssault
April 20, 2004, 3:28 am
real mean know how to use duct tape

societies_punishment
April 20, 2004, 5:58 am
Well admit it he does look more bad ass in that picture because he's brandishing a pretty nice weapon, would you like to walk up to a guy with a skull on his shirt in real life with a colt in his hand and tell him he looks like a pansey, I gurentee he will shoot you and the person standing next to you. of course that is exagerration for effect... but you get the point

by the way I didn't say he looks insanely badass ..... you'll just have to see it for yourself it's good movie and like a said you cannot discribe it in anyway you have to see it for yourself. go see go go !! [:D][:D][:D]

gi.joe
April 20, 2004, 6:10 am
that movie looks poo....