( search forums )
Lucky shot
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Some1
April 18, 2004, 7:01 am
few days ago I was playing ctf_b2b. both flags were stealed and i was protecting our flag carrier. I took my law and shot it straight upwards. Just after that one reddie came to take back the flag. My law shot falled down and killed him! [8D]

Don't know is this a good story but its have to tell.

fabmanx
April 18, 2004, 7:31 am
well this one time I ate a donut! not a good story but I had to tell.

Camping_Carl2
April 18, 2004, 8:09 am
should of took a picture i dont belive you.

I DONT BELIVE YOU FABMANX EITHER

Some1
April 18, 2004, 9:12 am
Sorry, no screenshot, but it is true

Spectral
April 18, 2004, 3:04 pm
ive done a similar feat at b2b: i was under bridge, shot law thru it at flag carrier, it fell and killed him

Alamo
April 18, 2004, 4:25 pm
I like our lovely mortar-law :D

dadarkman
April 27, 2004, 10:00 am
camping carl 2...like you never lie...[^]

DrocK
April 27, 2004, 8:04 pm
something like that happened to me the other day.. but it was with m79. i just randomly shoot to the air and got a double kill while the m79 shot was going down :P
but that was a fair story.. u dont see that everyday

AL3X1C0N
May 9, 2004, 4:45 pm
............ its lucky if u are trieng to kill the enemy flag carrier ....
with a law and u just shoot in the direction but u cant c anything
and u kill him then........ thats luck

Dathker
May 11, 2004, 2:54 am
yes that woudl be fun

AerialAssault
May 11, 2004, 3:54 am
its not luck, i do it all the time, u just have to predeict his movement patterns, along with the speed of the law and rate of descent of the rocket

KnOt
May 11, 2004, 8:14 am
That's happened to me on ctf_Run.. I was standin a our base, and i threw my knife in the air to get rid of it, and it fell all the way down to the tunnel and hit someone's head -_-

wood
June 2, 2004, 8:26 pm
i hate eating and playing soldat at the same time...just cant really enjoy either...but i find it hard to take my mind off the game

so in certain maps i equip barret and blindly shoot. theres nothing like pulling the trigger and racking up a kill from some twit on the other side of the map going "wtf?!" ...

works especially well in ctf_run

i just stand there and shoot every few seconds while enjoying a delicious...and i mean DELICIOUS hoagie (sub) in my comfy high backed leather executive chair