( search forums )
Soldat Reunion
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
aprilninety
April 19, 2004, 4:47 am
It seems as if Jarvizzle's CTF is buzzing with a lot of old geezers playing soldat still. I'm just wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of people like Jad, Optik, and Social Poison.

Btw, seeing Marbie, Happy Camper, and SkwidBot playing with me the other day was quite funny. We went 5-0 in ctf cause we talk too much.[:D]

Still have to see mike shinoda somewhere. Did Phoenix really turn into a different clan? Where's Kamikaze_Sniper?

BIG QUESTION: Does Mr. Michal play Soldat online, like with us and we just don't know it cause his name is Soldier?

n00bface
April 19, 2004, 5:12 am
Jad is still here.. i played him the other day.. Optik was here (and was in pheonix) but quit very recently.. Social Poison is still around a little...

And yes, pheonix turned into [PC] (pain corpse) ..and.. yeah.. no one knows about michal playing soldat.. heh.

Marbire
April 19, 2004, 6:41 am
Pheonix didn't really turn into PC. We made a new clan.

Optik quit soldat. Jad is still around sometimes. Social Poison is in NS, but rarely plays. Mikeshinada has a new clan with Hellradier.

Havent seen you for a long time Klein.

that fuking sniper
April 19, 2004, 7:02 am
Social Poison kinda faded out of Soldat, now he plays Dransik and Ashen Empires.

Element_101
April 19, 2004, 10:33 am
Its cool when you meet some one you havn't seen for ages :D

b00stA
April 19, 2004, 1:13 pm
Does someone know what happened to MrKhan?

We played a few rounds with Michal during the beta testing..

http://selfkill.com/webv3/content/cms.php?action=showdetails&id=163&title=Frequently%20Asked%20Questions
quote:Do you sometimes play soldat yourself or are you fed up when you've been
working all the time on it? and IF you play, do you play online? In a clan and what is your Nick ;)?
- I love Soldat and I play it myself. Mostly with bots because I test the game with them.
But when I have free time I play on the internet. I play with different names so that
people don't know that it is me:)

Meandor
April 19, 2004, 1:19 pm
MrKhan left after 1.1.1. I kept in contact with him, he tried some games in 1.1.5 with me but didn't change his mind. He is after HL modding now i think.

cup_of_squirrels
April 19, 2004, 4:50 pm
Yeah a lot of people have left and joined. But sometimes people change their screen names just to do a fresh start ^^

Also, I was reading that interview with Michal. He learned proggramming at 7?! That's almost as scary as Essentle being a little girl and pwning us all D:. Oh well. May Michal go on to be the greatest programmer in the world! In the mean time im going to eat some chocolate and see what happens.

Alamo
April 19, 2004, 6:00 pm
b00sta? You PLAYED with Michal? How does he play? Is he good? Does he use Barret (The Anti-Barrets would know why it is overpowered then ;)? Tell us everything about it :)

BlackSpear
April 19, 2004, 6:16 pm
would love to play with michal some day, but can undertand he doesn't want to be spotted in soldat couse many will constantly whine all game about useless stuff untill he quits.....

BMF
April 19, 2004, 7:23 pm
Dransik = Ashen Empires

BManx2000
April 19, 2004, 10:48 pm
I think Michal once said he used the barret ;) (of course I could be wrong)

kevith
April 19, 2004, 11:03 pm
Michal has said that his favorite weapon is the AK because he has a sentimental attchment to it (it was the 1st weapon he made). We also know that he has said that he would rather get sniped from 2 screens away then killed by a barret assaulter from up close. However, I'm sure that he uses all of the weapons since when he plays he seems to be more interested in making sure everything is working. He used to play under the name 'Harrison Ford' sometimes... but he changes his name often so people won't know that it's him.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
April 19, 2004, 11:18 pm
its been a long time klein. you have much to learn about the happenings in soldatville. good to see you. :D

?
April 20, 2004, 2:10 am
Eh who cares if Jad is around, and good to see you back klein.

Element_101
April 20, 2004, 2:30 am
Michal used the name harrison ford wtf why would he do that...

Its kinda a shame that he cant really play he made this kick arse game but cant even really enjoy it

aprilninety
April 20, 2004, 2:41 am
Very sad, but I'm sure if I ever met Mr. Michal I'd tell him he's like Santa Claus. He made a great game that takes up all my time![^] Thank you Mr. Michal.

Wow, hi Mike!

Essentle's a girl? AND she's around my age?! ....[:I].....[;)]

Element_101
April 20, 2004, 2:52 am
Like santa claus, so hes fat and jolly :D and likes milk and cookies

n00bface
April 20, 2004, 3:02 am
and old housewives that feed the reindeer :D

AerialAssault
April 20, 2004, 3:13 am
i played michal one time during the 1.2 testing, we did a 1 on 1 at Krab, hes against barret assaulting and he used the barret, he sniped me, and i pwned him with the M79, to tell you the truth hes not very good,lol

Element_101
April 20, 2004, 3:16 am
Dam staright almost forgot them :D

cup_of_squirrels
April 20, 2004, 2:01 pm
Bah. Good for him!

kevith
April 20, 2004, 3:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
i played michal one time during the 1.2 testing... to tell you the truth hes not very good,lol
Well while we're all out practicing and getting better he's sitting at his computer trying to fix bugs and stuff! [;)]

Kamikaze_Ninja
April 26, 2004, 1:24 am
yeah michal's at least not below average player lol damn man my internet has been out for weeks (in which during that duration i made a crapload of wallpapers and such lol XD) well finally im back in the net weeeeeeeee

Element_101
April 26, 2004, 4:10 am
^Lol^

Poor michal he dosnt get to even play his game, he has to stay at his comp and fix da bugs
any one that flames him can go to hell!