( search forums )
I need your Demos!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hitman
April 19, 2004, 8:40 pm
As you properly all know I'm working on new Soldat Movie. However, I am very busy with other things at the moment, and don?t have very much time to record my own. So, I?m asking you people to please post the coolest demos you have; there should good explosions, law and other shots. Also, showing other people playing Soldat goes with the theme of the Movie. Of course, the people?s demos that will be chosen will have their names in the credits.

Also, just a small addition, I?ve added a small news line in my signature, which will feature the current news, and progress of the Movie. It's kinda ghey, but it's there, in case anybody is interested..

BManx2000
April 19, 2004, 11:23 pm
this is my demo of me completing the flyfly map:
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/BManx2000/2004128268_m79jumps.zip

Hitman
April 20, 2004, 12:36 pm
Thanks man, but it's not really what I was looking for. I need demo's of 'combat' Dm, Cft, etc... I know it takes along time to go thought your demos, but please if anyone has any good ones, please post them..

Tha Doggfather
April 20, 2004, 3:41 pm
ill see what i have, if i dont have anything good, ill record myself kicking ass sometime.

Chakra
April 20, 2004, 4:05 pm
[IMAGE]

booya

bucky_brad
April 20, 2004, 5:39 pm
ahaha funny chakra

Hitman
April 20, 2004, 5:39 pm
Thanks Doggy [:)]

Chakra...*slap*

Movie is looking [:-censored]ing awesome so far! I'm using online footage, rather than that of bots and I now I totally regret using Bots for my last three Movies.

MisterX
April 20, 2004, 5:50 pm
Well, I could make some Demos as well. You said good explosions and stuff, so you most likely want to have fights with M79/LAW?

Hitman
April 20, 2004, 5:53 pm
Yeah, thanks, but not too much. Also some good auto and knife kills. Also, I really need a lot of DM footage, cause I've pretty much got all the Cft footage I need.

MisterX
April 20, 2004, 7:39 pm
Hm.. I made many Demos with M79 and LAW now (although I'm not that good with them, I think I made some pretty cool kills). If you also need DM footage with Deagles, then I could play "correctly". But also I like to play with AK, so I could make some Demos.
Do you need Just 1-2 but long Demos, or many short Demos?

Hitman
April 20, 2004, 7:41 pm
Anything is good, as long as there are a lot of explosions and the kills look cool. Demo wise, it doesn't really matter, long or short, as long as the contents are good..

Kazuki
April 23, 2004, 4:34 am
Well, here's mine. Sorry, its only CTF for now. Ill get some DM later.

http://www.freewebs.com/suicidaldim/fraps.MSWMM

I used Fraps and I cut the scenes, leaving the good stuff. It's in Movie Maker form.