( search forums )
Falling from Reasonable good to Completre N00b
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
R3kl355
April 21, 2004, 9:27 am
How can I go from usually being in the top 5 on Multiplayer, being able to hold my own against most other players except those who are exceptional players......... for about 2 months

To where i am in the last weeks or so.

It seems 70% of players I meet waste me, I can't hold my own against most.... and everyone seems way too accurate with things like the H&K and machine guns.....

Is there something with the new patch.... like my lag has increased??? Is everyone now using some sort of Aim-bot??? Or have all of a sudden all the good players on the scene have come out of the woodwork and Im getting pushed back from good player to n00b status?????

Im just asking, because Ive been playing this for a couple months, and was getting pretty good... all of a sudden, I'm getting served.

what gives[?]

Subslider
April 21, 2004, 9:47 am
yea i know..got this 2.. it really sucks it useally dissapears after a day or so.. then if i stop playing soldat for a while and when i return.. im the asskicker just as b4.. =)
know it sounds kinda weird but it really works 4 me..:)

Element_101
April 21, 2004, 11:43 am
You have your good days and bad days as with all games but dont let that get u down just get bak one the horse :D

n00bface
April 21, 2004, 2:38 pm
I started playing in public servers again, and i convinced a number of other people to play in public's also =)

kevith
April 21, 2004, 3:49 pm
I play in public servers all the time... maybe you've been running into me more often? [:P]

p.s. Element's right, everybody has their good and bad days/weeks/months/years/decades.

The Noid
April 21, 2004, 3:53 pm
Take a day on and off and you will own all, it works for me.

poyi19920624
April 21, 2004, 6:25 pm
May be because you acedeenly go to a good public server. Remember, their is always some good player who don't play on public

R3kl355
April 21, 2004, 7:39 pm
Cheers guys..

Guess ill take a break

@kevith... yeah, i think i ran into u last night heheh