( search forums )
holy crap
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
bucky_brad
April 22, 2004, 10:32 pm
this is possible errrr... offensive stuff? i guess so dont
look if you think you are to young or weak...

trust me if you think this is to much to read, read it anywayz.
You'll probley never beat off again though.

http://www.world-domination.org/chuck_palahniuk-guts.txt

Deleted User
April 22, 2004, 11:20 pm
I feel sick.

n00bface
April 22, 2004, 11:36 pm
gross.

DrocK
April 22, 2004, 11:39 pm
ehmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
OKAY BUDDEH

that fuking sniper
April 23, 2004, 8:39 am
Yummy.

Edit: I think he was BSing about the "Arab way of jacking off" crap. I'm Arab, and I've never even imagined something like that. Its funny as hell though :P

Tha Doggfather
April 23, 2004, 4:06 pm
okay that was quite unbelievable, especially the fact that his sister got pregnant. that just impossible.

bucky_brad
April 23, 2004, 4:11 pm
lol i didnt say it was true i just said "holy crap" but imagin seeing your large intestine getin pulled out of your butt hole...
omg i think i would rather die

that fuking sniper
April 23, 2004, 11:12 pm
You cant get your intestine pulled out of your butthole. Your intestine essentially ends, and that end is your butthole. So pulling it out would need you to rip your intestine out of all the sinews and whatnot completely, and then pull its insides out. Not possible unless someone cuts you up. And you wont really live through ;)

That link is full with BS, but its still disturbing :P

AerialAssault
April 23, 2004, 11:14 pm
im sick.

gi.joe
April 24, 2004, 5:54 am
ive been feeling sick ever since i took a look at that guy in your sig pic Aerial

Dark_Noddy
April 24, 2004, 12:25 pm
OMFG... Thats just Sick !!
I heard 1 kinda like that storry tho :) A guy.. went to the doctor with a jamare stuck in his ass.. said he slipped.
How are U supposed to get that up ur ass by slipping ? Naked ? LMAO
[IMAGE]

n00bface
April 24, 2004, 1:57 pm
no, if any of you guys visit rotton.com then you've probably seen a weightlifter lift too much and have his intestines partially squirt out of his ass...

AerialAssault
April 24, 2004, 3:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe
ive been feeling sick ever since i took a look at that guy in your sig pic Aerial
thats me [:(]

Hitman
April 24, 2004, 4:39 pm
Good God!

gi.joe
April 25, 2004, 12:35 am
so you were pwned by yourself???

Weed
April 25, 2004, 4:25 am
haha
that story was so funny :D

that fuking sniper
April 25, 2004, 9:02 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
no, if any of you guys visit rotton.com then you've probably seen a weightlifter lift too much and have his intestines partially squirt out of his ass...

I'm almost sure that rotten.com or ogrish.com and other such sites are just bull[:-censored]ting you. I mean, who would just stand around a serious mishappen and take pictures. I'm sure everyone does! "Hey, a guy just commited suicide and I saw this guy come near him and start taking pictures of his brains!". Yeah, sure. And for that guy who was lifting weights, I'm sure there was a photographer just waiting for him to squirt his intestines out, right?

Do you even know what intestines are? The whole thing is just one big pipe, near which end there is the bladder, and at final "opening" is your butthole. Basically, how are you going to pull a pipe's insides from its own hole, especially if that pipe is connected to tissues, muscles, blood vessles, and whatever else. Bull[:-censored].

SuperKill
April 25, 2004, 10:23 am
"then you've probably seen a weightlifter lift too much and have his intestines partially squirt out of his ass..."
if that's true it should've gotten to a news channel and not only rotten.com (not rotton)

gi.joe
April 25, 2004, 10:32 am
lol that wud definately boost the ol ratings

"WE interrupt your regular programme: this just in, local weightlifter sh1ts out his intestines... more on that as the story unfolds"

Weed
April 25, 2004, 7:31 pm
it is possible to squirt your intestines out your but...
but its impossible to catch it on cammera and not being beaten to death by the ppl around...
i mean, who is the fuken psycho who goes and take pictures like that? no one, but many ppl ask for them... just like american TV, it gives the ignorant viewers what they want to see...
next thing you will say Riki lake, Dr Phil, Ophra and jerry springer are real...

AerialAssault
April 26, 2004, 8:49 pm
american TV has gone to hell with all those stupid reality shows, the only good show left is the man show :)

The Cr4cK
April 30, 2004, 1:58 pm
omfg i was readin half then nature called so i got to WC and then i came back and noticed that my house's electricity was off... and then i came bak and started over cuz i couldnt find where i quitted... [:-censored]in asspoo! i like the story... should get a price...