( search forums )
Who Are The Most Respected Clans?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Moser
April 22, 2004, 10:55 pm
After some training and advice, i'm looking for the most respected clans out there. No, I'm not joining any clan yet. Just trying to learn who should I look for if I ever do.

DrocK
April 22, 2004, 11:31 pm
All clans are respected, but there are some that are more for example PC, Akai, NS etc those are the oens i mostly respect [:P]

Chakra
April 22, 2004, 11:35 pm
.. this won't be pretty.

I don't think most would argue with saying that most american clans are respectable, especially NS (Nice Shot).

Otherwise, E.S.C from Spain, BA (British Army), SN (Soldat's Nightmare) come to mind when thinking of respectable clans, good at Soldat and with people.

DrocK
April 22, 2004, 11:38 pm
what chakra said is actualy true but i respect the clans that i have played most and i know how the members are and how to respect them

palloco
April 22, 2004, 11:38 pm
spyder.soldatworld.com, the ones in play offs and any noncamper clan

Moser
April 23, 2004, 12:06 am
why doesn't somebody create a respectable American clan, then?

Moser
April 23, 2004, 12:07 am
oops...read chakra's reply wrong. Sorry about that guys.

FroG-BoY
April 23, 2004, 12:35 am
[UJ] is respectable? You do know rab was banned from SCTFL, don't you, palloco?

Chakra
April 23, 2004, 12:56 am
Here we go...

N1nj@
April 23, 2004, 12:58 am
*sigh*

not again...

Chakra
April 23, 2004, 1:00 am
why does your spiderman avatar only have 2 fingers on each hand?

Captain RibMan
April 23, 2004, 1:04 am
cos hes doing that special hand thing

kevith
April 23, 2004, 1:08 am
One of the best ways to tell is to just play a lot and take notice of the clans that have people who are nice, good, and fun to play with . Another fun little trick is to kind of follow the SCTFL and read the posts in a thread where the people post their results. You can really learn a lot about the members of a clan (and the clan in general) from the posts in there. [;)]

p.s. Spider-man is saying "I love you" in American Sign Language. He's just a nice guy.

Se7enWolf
April 23, 2004, 1:42 am
EEP is a good clan, out of what I'd seen, KA, hmm... UJ, NS.... there's plenty of good, plenty of bad, trust em all, then cut the cards... even small clans are good sometimes...

?
April 23, 2004, 1:52 am
I respect PC alot I have never seen one of there people at "noobish"

Dathker
April 23, 2004, 1:53 am
i'd say akai,NS,PC,2wai are coolio and i give my e-props to them!
lol chak i love your siggy too:)

DT
April 23, 2004, 2:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
why does your spiderman avatar only have 2 fingers on each hand?

Thats how spider man shots his super SPIDER WEB HA HA HA HA!

that fuking sniper
April 23, 2004, 4:48 am
...Holy crap, people actually like us...cool...Err, I like Akai :P

DrocK
April 23, 2004, 5:46 am
been in akai before, very good clan and a awesome leader, i'm in pc now and its the same, awesome leader and excellent members

fabmanx
April 23, 2004, 5:56 am
Yea, agreed with tfs, were liked? Thats uhh surprising, Akai and TFR are coolio.

SuperKill
April 23, 2004, 10:03 am
BA and RGN and most of the UK clans are.

DrocK
April 23, 2004, 11:30 am
o yeah i forgot to mention BA its like the only euro clan i mostly respect.. they are kool and they play fair and well no trouble playing them

Avskum
April 23, 2004, 12:11 pm
TFR got my respect - friendly, non whiny, skilled.
Fury - old good relationship.

those came to my mind

Drama
April 23, 2004, 12:50 pm
SN rose up fast to the elite of clans, thats respectable.
Sv is leet, but they've had some problems recently.. I hope they get back their old rhytym (or whatever you spell it)
Fury was very nice, too bad it died
TFR is good, only bad pinged (which doesnt matter)

Also i respect the clans which just play soldat without some fancy websites and stuff..

Subslider
April 23, 2004, 2:04 pm
i respect the clans that also respect you even tru yur "bad days"or when your a noobie..
i really liked DotC whe i was in it and im enjoying Alterego think its an fine clan but i also really like(d) the others clans like Fury, UJ, Sv, Ba.. just check at the sCTFl and and most of the clans are respectable..

Guil
April 24, 2004, 12:14 am
If someone sh*t on me, I sh*t on him. This is the same thing for clan, be nice and I'll be nice. If u really want 1 clan name, I'll say 2wai.

Weed
April 24, 2004, 2:05 am
I dont respect clans
clan tags mean nothing to me, i respect the ppl. not everyone in clans are respected as their fellow clan members.
so i respect many ppl from many clans, but their tag means nothing.

Cookie.
April 24, 2004, 3:06 am
all above mentioned and EEP :)

DrocK
April 24, 2004, 6:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
I dont respect clans
clan tags mean nothing to me, i respect the ppl. not everyone in clans are respected as their fellow clan members.

thats actually another good point [:O]

Chakra
April 24, 2004, 6:59 am
Now that we got the niceties out the way, lets have some clan-flaming.

I'll start.... CIA sucks!

Element_101
April 24, 2004, 9:37 am
Clan flaming hey? nar I dont think its gonna happen..

ne way there are some respected clans out there but finding them is another thing, soldat is such a small community that there are very few clans

palloco
April 24, 2004, 9:47 am
I dont respect clans

I must admit this is more right than everything said before.

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 24, 2004, 10:06 am
BTK(born to kill) (also the best french clan) (and their server never lags)

palloco
April 24, 2004, 10:54 am
But his server does not have minigun :(

SuperKill
April 24, 2004, 11:16 am
i remember RGN beat 2wai as its first clanwar and 2wai started being really lame twords them (us at the time) :F

blan
April 24, 2004, 11:50 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
i remember RGN beat 2wai as its first clanwar and 2wai started being really lame twords them (us at the time) :F

Hmm, we had a few of these. Mostly because sometimes the barretardness (I know you hate the word, that's why I'm using it ;) ) gets to everyone's nerves at times. Not that I remember this specific case.

SuperKill
April 24, 2004, 12:09 pm
dude that was like 1 year ago and i didnt even touch barret back then (m79 good old days) :]

Drama
April 24, 2004, 12:13 pm
i bet it was Rcon

Avskum
April 24, 2004, 3:23 pm
I dont respect clans

... a player with a tag represents his team.
teams accomplish things together, in cws, tournaments..
and what the members do affects how the team looks.

With nice members and/or with good results, a clan get earn my respect.
Makes sense?

El_Mariachi
April 24, 2004, 3:50 pm
Well, once again, I must give my vote to the portugese clan [S][K], they are one of the nicest clans around for sure.

BA, of course, also holds a special place in my heart, cns also for showing good sportmanship, SV, SN, etc
One thing must be noted however, some ppl tend to think of clans as they are not better than their worst member, i think of it the other way, clans are usually as good as their best member.

Anyways, most clans in soldat are really nice, and thats what is important.

/Mariachi

TIR_Blade
April 24, 2004, 11:35 pm
Now that we got the niceties out the way, lets have some clan-flaming.

I'll start.... CIA sucks!

CIA's dead...

palloco
April 25, 2004, 10:41 am
Otherwise, E.S.C from Spain, BA (British Army), SN (Soldat's Nightmare) come to mind when thinking of respectable clans, good at Soldat and with people.

LOL, that shows you do not know neither spanish nor ESC website. If you did you would try to ban them, as Styx had already done. Appart from the fact that they do not respect all weapons.

Ta-2
April 25, 2004, 7:44 pm
Stop arguing and have fun... Happiness Justice!

April 25, 2004, 7:57 pm
CIA sucks!

quote:Originally posted by TIR_Blade
CIA's dead...

Surely, for something to suck, it must have some means of breathing, ie, not being dead. So, unless someone has ingeniously (sp?) put a vacuum cleaner in a certain place, the fact that CIA sucks can no longer be true. Lets just say that it sucked.
[:-drunk]

Weed
April 25, 2004, 11:06 pm
well
Avskum, your point is correct, but tell me, do you respect a whole clan if only 1 person from there is nice?
what if you meet a clan with 7 players, 5 are assholes, 1 is an idiot, and the 7th is a good person, will you respect the whole clan then?
i know that mostly nice ppl get together and assholes get together too, but yet, tags mean nothing to me, i like the person, not the group it represents.
looking at tags its like looking at ppl's religion or country.
even tho most of the polish soldat players i know are racist biatches or assholes, there are excpetions, but that wont make me respect all the polish players. after all, its only a game, clans, tags, groups arent important on the levels of respect.

April 25, 2004, 11:11 pm
It is true that a clan could have one good person and a buch of lamers, but sometimes, it only takes one good person to give a good impression on somebody. Since I started putting a :Melee: tag in front of my name, people have actually wanted to join, even though it's not a clan, and I don't usually get good scores in games (due to my boycotting of guns).

that fuking sniper
April 27, 2004, 7:28 am
Weed, on your thesis:

I do both things, both your way and Avskum's. I mainly respect the individuals in the clan, since it is they that make up the whole. The members is what a clan really comes down to. The members are its core and its defenitions.

A clan as a whole is therefore defined by the total number of its members. For example: My opinion of the whole of a certain clan depends on how many of its members do I respect, and how many dont I respect. If a clan turns out to have more people that I am fond of, my opinion of the whole will grow more positive, and I would like the clan better. Vice versa.

SuperKill
April 27, 2004, 9:48 am
what's the big issue ?
you just say 'yea clan [xxx] is good but it got some lamers in it'
or other way around 'yea clan [xxx] sucks ass but it got some nice people in it'
etc

Avskum
April 27, 2004, 11:42 am
Weed... My main point is, a clan can be respected for their achievments too, and not only for their individuals, as you seem to do.

and yes, we are making a too big issue of this.. [xxx] sucks ass

Happy Camper
April 27, 2004, 12:51 pm
thats cool that NS is on here.

Akai, they be my hommies, they kick ass....i don't know how to tell you Spike...........but...............i love you man.

Spectral
April 28, 2004, 4:44 am
c'n's. cool members they have. they're pretty good too

Arai
April 28, 2004, 5:58 am
Since I've never participated in a clan match I can only judge a clan's respect status based on the people I see in public games. And about 90% of the people I see belonging to clans are very annoying and stupid. They'll say things like: "WTF?>!" and "NOOB!" or something like that. And these are also members from many of the clans mentioned. So, basically I have never seen a clan that I can respect. A clan can really be ruined by one idiot, so my advice is to check out the person a bit before you recruit them.

I can dig the clans that don't speak English.

Weed
April 28, 2004, 9:57 am
once again, im repeating myself for the last time, and ill make it a bit more easy to understand.
i, dont, give, a, bloody, [:-censored], about, clans.
i, just, respect, people.
i, dont, care, about, a, clan's, achievments.
and, i, wont, judge, people, for, the, clan, they, are, in.
i hope its pretty understandable now.
thats my opinion, fuk me if you dont like it.

Major Pissant
April 28, 2004, 10:03 am
I think I understand, but for the sake of it canĀ“t u tell us 1 more time.

Avskum
April 28, 2004, 12:02 pm
hihhi weed got angry =) wtg

Weed
April 28, 2004, 3:17 pm
nah dear, i didnt get angry... just trying to make it more clear, next time ill go letter by letter
^_^

KnOt
April 28, 2004, 3:48 pm
Gah.. Clans change all the time. [:-censored] happens, very respective clans turn to rubbish all the time. Oh and a clan won't always be respected for achieving something. It's how they achieve it that's important.

Zoolander
April 29, 2004, 10:17 am
.evo they are champions and nice guys.

m0d1k
April 29, 2004, 11:50 am
UJ, sv, RTW, c'n's and 2wai

Corking
April 29, 2004, 7:05 pm
R@ptor Ownz all

Hektik Sniper
April 30, 2004, 8:03 am
maybe in a crazie alternate universe where all = no one :o

KiLLBoT
April 30, 2004, 8:09 pm
I have lots of respect for Akai|, I love them all. [PC]'s full of cool guys too. 2wai seems alright although I don't know any one of their members too well. I don't know what you people's complaint against CIA/IM is, we CW them all the time and they haven't once complained or done anything to give them a bad name in my book. c'n's is one of my favourites even though they're euro so they don't get to play us much ;o

Soldier-Ace
May 1, 2004, 3:33 am
I mostly respect 2wai, Akai, and NS. They are a bunch of nice guys that are also HELLA GOOD at soldat.......so when it comes to respectable clans.....they all got my vote [^]

Kamikaze_Ninja
May 1, 2004, 4:22 am
I like everyone =), sadly not everyone likes me... dunno why lol XD

KiLLBoT
May 1, 2004, 4:44 am
quote:Originally posted by Kamikaze_Ninja
I like everyone =), sadly not everyone likes me... dunno why lol XD

*huggles for kami*

CbbLe
May 1, 2004, 8:44 pm
I like ESC and SaD..they are always polite during matches.

cup_of_squirrels
May 1, 2004, 10:16 pm
I must say, the first clan names that come to my head are SaD and 2wai ^^

Happy Camper
May 2, 2004, 4:29 am
i think your sexy Ninja,NS hella good at soldat, thx alot guy!

HellRaider
May 3, 2004, 1:44 am
Name a clan that doesn't whine and boast; I respect them. On the otherhand if they DO (EEP & R@ptor) they can go to Hell.

y0da
May 5, 2004, 7:31 am
i just want to say, that i'm in |s@w|. :P http://www.satw.tk

deejii
May 5, 2004, 8:58 am
uhm sad is cool and akai :i

Zoolander
May 5, 2004, 9:21 am
Akai was, maybe still is (Not sure of whos still in it) a bunch of Cocky morons. Respect them? hell no. .evo was a great clan, no qualms with anyone, genrally a friendly group of guys.

GheyBoy
May 6, 2004, 9:24 pm
Evo and EEP come to my mind as who I would nominate for overall nice cool people who are fun to play with. Theres alot of cool people in this community, but its even fun to play with the a-holes because it is funner to kill an a-hole than a nice person LOL.

[IMAGE]

popseed
May 7, 2004, 5:11 am
R@aptor roolz you all

Drama
May 7, 2004, 12:19 pm
yeah r@ptor pwns all

A.K Fury
May 12, 2004, 6:38 pm
Well I, teh leader of [R.I] Think that We pretty much come in last. Yeh, meh guild is pretty damn small and dead so.... Do I get a cookie?

HellRaider
May 12, 2004, 11:58 pm
*Gives AK a cookie*

Also there is nothing i hate more than a noob clan *stares at r@ptor* goes around boasting how they own everyone.

Spectral
May 14, 2004, 4:47 am
what if they do

Kazuki
May 14, 2004, 4:53 am
Ehh... its... annoying... very, very... annoying. We can probably beat them up as much as we want but they wont stop ;)

Captain_Jimbo
May 14, 2004, 6:29 am

When I think clan, I think 2wai and akai; so I'm gonna vouch for those two.

Zoolander
May 14, 2004, 6:57 am
that new clan -=TWO=- are good guys.

Spike
May 14, 2004, 8:42 am
mmm theres alot of good clans out there(all over globe) , all of them are mentioned already but every clan i have played with has had its good and bad times attitude wise, including my own. anyhow hopefully there will be more good clans and we will get to have more fun.

SuperKill
May 14, 2004, 11:26 am
quote:Originally posted by Zoolander
Akai was, maybe still is (Not sure of whos still in it) a bunch of Cocky morons. Respect them? hell no. .evo was a great clan, no qualms with anyone, genrally a friendly group of guys.

hell yea, most.

A.K Fury
May 14, 2004, 2:28 pm
quote:*Gives AK a cookie*

Also there is nothing i hate more than a noob clan *stares at r@ptor* goes around boasting how they own everyone.

Hmmmm.... I'm not really a noob... I just like to act like it, makes people think I suck and underestimate me, that's about the time I own them. It's easy stuff. R.I. is small and all, but I don't just recruit anybody, so yeh.... [:P]

Spike
May 15, 2004, 1:20 am
s/0 is really cool

DrocK
May 15, 2004, 1:30 am
I respect s/0 they are kool and nice, i have never argued with any of their members, theya ll play fair

FroG-BoY
May 15, 2004, 2:06 am
Wrong thread, perhaps?

DrocK
May 15, 2004, 2:15 am
my bad its deleted and moved now [:P]

Kazuki
May 15, 2004, 5:36 am
I agree, s/0 are pretty cool. IM are too. :) Good clans are arising and fast. Damn what are we gonna do? Soon they'll all be nearly our level ;)

DrocK
May 15, 2004, 5:55 am
dont forget who? they have pretty good members

shootemup89
May 17, 2004, 2:39 am
hey guys,

im from the new clan that was mentioned -=TWO=-. i didnt here much metioned about my clan except for that one little part saying that were good. Im not the leader of the clan my cousin is and hes a really good guy. he doesnt even like being called the leader he thinks evry one is equal. Yes its true one person could put a clan down with a negative attitude. but all the people on our clan respect evryone that plays the game. i dont think weve ever called ne one a noob or nething like that. i admit somtime i say wtf and stuff like that but im just jk around. and i rarely say stuff like that. so evry one look out for the people in -=TWO=- and u can tell me if we r a good clan or not. and plz tell me if ne one of my clan members says nething bad bcuz they will be off of our clan immediately. well c ya

Hova
May 17, 2004, 6:45 am
Out of all clans, I enjoy playing with PC. They are some of the best players out there, and can handle themselves in public.

Artex
July 30, 2004, 7:06 pm
There are some few clans I respect..
Such as; SaD (Search and Destroy), SN (Soldiers Knightmare), 2wai (They're more or less dead, but I respect them), SV (Yes, you heard right).

And that's it. The rest are just.. ...

DeMonIc
July 30, 2004, 7:13 pm
Burn the necromancer!
But if it has bumped up, I respect BC, SS and RIA.(first 2 are real clans, and RIA is a hungarian clan)

Moser
August 1, 2004, 12:23 am
Ya, know I have not looked at this forum since April 22. In fact I have never even played Soldat since April 22. Because I moved to my dad's house, finally, and he has a laptop with a touchpad so fighting is gonna be extra tricky...

Captain_Jimbo
August 1, 2004, 4:33 am
2wai, SaD, and PC were always my favs...well, Cow Clan was too, but they died too fast =( I'm tired of not ever fighting any of the so-called really, REALLY good players >< It just may be time for me to consider Clanship if I want to fight all these guys I keep missing out on.

--edit--

CbbLe
August 1, 2004, 1:06 pm
what??

there was cow clan? :) *mooooooooo!*