( search forums )
Minimal transparrent interface
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
BlackSpear
April 24, 2004, 8:27 pm
This is my minimalisised transparrent interface.
I made it a pretty long time ago and thought today, hey why not release it :P
I know it looks simple and not fancy at all but that's just the point :P
everything a vet will need and nothing more. just see if it will be something for you but I've used it with peasure for all this time.
and don't [:-censored]'n flame it becouse it doesn't look pretty, atleast its VERRY funtional and becouse I never ment to release it :P

note: the sniperline, cellshaded maps ect are not part of the interface, crosshair is..

screenie:
[IMAGE]
file:
[URL]

also made a version for unregisterd players, it looks a bit less pretty, but hey it works:
[URL]

damnnation
April 26, 2004, 6:13 pm
not my type of interface so i'm not gonna d/l it srry

DrocK
April 26, 2004, 6:33 pm
its alright... for the ppl who like simple stuff [:P]

BlackSpear
April 27, 2004, 3:11 pm
yeah I just want pure soldat gameplay and not some fancy [:-censored] all arround it...
just depends on what you're looking for in the game right?

damnnation
April 27, 2004, 6:34 pm
i am looking for an interface but not like the best there is you know (not that this one sux)

BlackSpear
April 29, 2004, 2:03 pm
hehe do as you will, i'm used to my own crosshair and want to keep it nomatter what :P

damnnation
April 29, 2004, 7:24 pm
but when i look at it now it looks great wtf is wrong whit me man??? I tink i am like crazy or somethiing like that >:$

MisterX
April 29, 2004, 7:27 pm
The biggest thing I don't like are the colored bars (with all the darker dots). But well, as you said with your interface, I think the same way. I like my interface best, for me it's just perfect :)

BlackSpear
April 29, 2004, 8:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnation
but when i look at it now it looks great wtf is wrong whit me man??? I tink i am like crazy or somethiing like that >:$

what are you trying to say, that you actualy like my interface after saying it's not your type of interface? hehe

quote:Originally posted by MisterX
The biggest thing I don't like are the colored bars (with all the darker dots).

realy don't know what you mean by the darker dots :S
every bar is just 1 color but you can see though it, maybe that is what you mean...
if it is, the darker dots aren't part of the bars, it's the map behind it :P

MisterX
April 29, 2004, 8:40 pm
quote:
realy don't know what you mean by the darker dots :S
every bar is just 1 color but you can see though it, maybe that is what you mean...
if it is, the darker dots aren't part of the bars, it's the map behind it :P

ok, right. then I don't like that it's not just 1 single colored bar, but a bar created by manny dots.

BlackSpear
April 30, 2004, 2:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by MisterX
ok, right. then I don't like that it's not just 1 single colored bar, but a bar created by manny dots.

it's the only way to make your bars transparent, and I realy like the transparency, if you don't concentrate on the bars you won't notice the dots at all

MisterX
April 30, 2004, 2:26 pm
I don't know if your interface is for the unregistered version, but if you've got the registered version you can change the transparency of the whole interface, so the dots aren't needed.

Zoolander
May 1, 2004, 12:30 pm
hey hey not bad for your first.