( search forums )
kill ranks
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
mccuz
April 24, 2004, 9:46 pm
I made masta killa vhen playin against 3 bots with only chainsaw available. [IMAGE][:-devil] Well i was just tried to make as many kills in a row that's possible. Now i'm interested how many bots did i actualy kill to see masta killa sign, and if there's more?

Bugs Revenge
April 24, 2004, 10:04 pm
3 bots ?!
it looks like 30

besides.. u got nades dont forget it.. ;P

mccuz
April 24, 2004, 10:07 pm
yeah i made a mistake. 30 bots + maximum nades. But that isn't important. I just want to know how many bots did i kill and if there's more ranks.

Blizzard
April 24, 2004, 10:08 pm
I've got it only to this:

[IMAGE]

And Masta Killa should take about 8 kills to get..

kevith
April 24, 2004, 10:16 pm
What comes after MASTA KILLA?
quote:Originally posted by Donnie
Have you been wondering what all the names are when you multi kill. Here you go, FREE OF CHARGE [:P]

You killed ...
DOUBLE KILL
TRIPLE KILL
MULTI KILL
MULTI KILL x2
SERIAL KILL
INSANE KILL
GIMME MORE!
MASTA KILLA!
MASTA KILLA!
MASTA KILLA!
STOP IT!!!
MERCY!!!!!!!!!!
CHEATER!!!!!!!!
PHASED PLASMA RIFLE IN THE FORTY WATT RANGE
Hey, what you just see, pal
JUST WHAT YOU SEE, PAL...
MASTA KILLA!
MASTA KILLA!
MASTA KILLA!
MASTA KILLA!
MASTA KILLA!

Then i got maybe 30 more "MASTA KILLA!" and then I got tired [8D]

So this is how far i came

BlackSpear
April 25, 2004, 2:12 pm
yeah also seen the whole list against bots in arena2, only not nearly as mutch masta killa's as 30 hehe

Duke33
April 26, 2004, 2:09 am
Once I was bored, and made a map to see how high I could go. Mmmhmm...I got bored fast. But it was fun, for about 30 seconds....

poyi19920624
April 26, 2004, 2:29 am
lol, 30 sec. Just made a map with a hole in a middle, and a only person colliade poly blocking the exit. Place blue spawn in the hole, red sapwn out side it with nade. Throw nade down
I once got cheater with 1 nade....

BManx2000
April 26, 2004, 3:18 am
I made a map where bots spawn and then fall onto instant death ploys and then fall down :P
I also made a map where one team of bots spawn in a death-hole and another team spawns on target pedetals thingies (preferably they would be non-moving zombies). The bots falling in the death hole should be knife-users. Then you have an unlimited supply of knives falling on you from the constantly dying bots :P

Element_101
April 26, 2004, 4:02 am
This is topic seems to be coming up more and more lately should be make sticky

FroG-BoY
April 26, 2004, 5:07 am
I made a bot that idles... some kinda bug with colours

Hitman
April 26, 2004, 8:20 am
Lol, I was just reading through that topic, from Kevith's post, and this guy posted this:quote:Originally posted by blackdevil0742

[:D]Thanks for this info Hitman!
..I never even posted in that topic. *Confused*

Element_101
April 26, 2004, 9:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Lol, I was just reading through that topic, from Kevith's post, and this guy posted this:quote:Originally posted by blackdevil0742

[:D]Thanks for this info Hitman!
..I never even posted in that topic. *Confused*

Its becuase your so loved hitman your presance is felt even when your not around...... :D

DrocK
April 26, 2004, 9:44 am
never tried with chainsaw.. and i never have the time [:(]

Hitman
April 26, 2004, 11:10 am
quote:Its becuase your so loved hitman your presance is felt even when your not around...... :DOh goodie..

Element_101
April 26, 2004, 11:13 am
^Lol^

Nar but I seriously think a thread like this or this one should be made sticky It seems to come up offten

BlackSpear
April 26, 2004, 2:26 pm
nah I personanly think this isn't sticky material.....