( search forums )
Wondering
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
LaST_BiTe
April 26, 2004, 5:57 am
Hi im a noob[^] and was wondering i dunno if its bad or not but i see people wit their heads off how do u do that or is it cheating? and when u play their is their a arrow on ur head and could u be able to take it off? cuz whenever i hide ppl always see me and i dunno if its b/c the arrow on my head or not

BTW-plz dont flame[:(] im just a curious n00b[:D]

n00bface
April 26, 2004, 6:12 am
people who have invisible heads are cheaters (cloak cheat :\ ) cuz it prevents you from hitting headshots on them.. usually if i shout "cheater! cheater!" over and over he usually leaves cuz he's embarrassed (or kicked :P) ..no one can see the arrow on your head.. it is just to show that that is you, and not someone else :D

HAVE FUN!

LaST_BiTe
April 26, 2004, 6:18 am
[:D] thanks

Deleted User
April 26, 2004, 6:47 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
people who have invisible heads are cheaters (cloak cheat :\ ) cuz it prevents you from hitting headshots on them..

oh, ive already headshoted peeps with invisible heads
or maybe its bcuz they used the soldat skin color changer? (SSCC)

Captain RibMan
April 26, 2004, 7:33 am
*sigh*

he was making a joke eejit

Element_101
April 26, 2004, 9:34 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain RibMan
*sigh*

No I dont think so

DrocK
April 26, 2004, 9:43 am
its just Soldat skin color change or whatever, u put ur head as normal and army style.. put invisible skin "in SSCC" and tada

Hitman
April 26, 2004, 11:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Element_101
*sigh*

No I dont think so
quote:people who have invisible heads are cheaters (cloak cheat :\ )Yes, I know so.

KnOt
April 26, 2004, 11:37 am
Asshole..

Aquarius
April 26, 2004, 1:32 pm
In my opinion it's not a cheat.

DT
April 26, 2004, 1:57 pm
lol funny

April 26, 2004, 2:00 pm
No head, no brain. Unless you have like, shoulder brains...

BlackSpear
April 26, 2004, 2:12 pm
well *I find that invisible heads just suck and its a little bit harder to kill them as normal people, not mutch but still, that little bit is just [:-censored]'N IRITATING!!!!!!

kevith
April 26, 2004, 2:26 pm
hehe... if it is a "cloak cheat" then it is cheating. If it is SSCC the head is just invisible and you can still headshot 'em (it just might throw your aim off a little).

Deleted User
April 26, 2004, 3:19 pm
It's not a cheat, it's a loophole. And it's piss annoying!

Drama
April 26, 2004, 3:52 pm
I see it as black cause of my ATI card

The Cr4cK
April 26, 2004, 7:18 pm
quote:Hi im a noob[^]
GO [:-censored] YOURSELF MOTHER[:-censored]A!

SERIAL KILLeR
April 26, 2004, 7:54 pm
stfu cr4ck.

Se7enWolf
April 26, 2004, 9:05 pm
Not all noobs are that bad, as I've met some that are pretty good, such as Moser, well, anyway, you can guess what I'm gonna say, I agree with Serial Killer, stfu, cr4ck

BlackSpear
April 26, 2004, 10:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by Drama
I see it as black cause of my ATI card

lol, that's VERRY handy

poyi19920624
April 26, 2004, 10:52 pm
You made your skin clear by using the SSCC and only you see the arrow on your head. And, they find you because you didn't hide good. =.=

Element_101
April 27, 2004, 3:25 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
*sigh*

No I dont think so
quote:people who have invisible heads are cheaters (cloak cheat :\ )Yes, I know so.

Right... il just be going now..

Melba
April 27, 2004, 12:54 pm
I'm using sscc, and my head is invisible! but i dont think that makes an advantage for me, other than its real cool[^] anyways... u can still c my lovely dreads, sooooo.... just aim between the shoulders and the hair. ( i have tried to make my hear invisible aswell, but i have yet to find out how...

BlackSpear
April 27, 2004, 1:34 pm
if you can still see the hair I idd have now problem with it, but else it'f [:-censored]ed up!

kevith
April 27, 2004, 8:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Melba
i have tried to make my hear invisible aswell, but i have yet to find out how...
um... can't you just make yourself have no hair instead of invisible hair? If it's invisible it doesn't really matter whether it's there or not. (Hint: choose "army" as your hairstyle.)

?
April 27, 2004, 10:24 pm
EEKK! I have a green head I am a cheater!!!!

Element_101
April 28, 2004, 1:46 am
Anyway im sure most of you can think of something better to do with your time then make heads invsible go for a sk8 go out with your friends

Dathker
April 28, 2004, 2:03 am
lol n00b face its true... you chEEATAR! CHEATAR NUBBIFACE IS A CHEATAR!

kevith
April 28, 2004, 3:03 am
Anyway im sure most of you can think of something better to do with your time then make heads invsible go for a sk8 go out with your friendsI'm sure most of us can think of something better to do than post in a forum all day too... yet here we are.

Element_101
April 28, 2004, 3:17 am
quote:Originally posted by kevith
Anyway im sure most of you can think of something better to do with your time then make heads invsible go for a sk8 go out with your friendsI'm sure most of us can think of something better to do than post in a forum all day too... yet here we are.

Im at school what else is there to do...

?
April 28, 2004, 10:15 pm
Get a job?