( search forums )
Server
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
The Cr4cK
April 26, 2004, 4:38 pm
Anyone here been suckin or whinin about that dnagames is gone? DO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE!
I R TEH MADE 1 kewl server that will be replacing D.N.A! w00!
Inph0rmation:
Name: Cr4cK.Biz [Dedicated]
IP: cs.noddle.net
connection: T1
maps: all ctf
Type: Ctf
Players: 10
Gay: Nah
Good: Yar!
Yuor favuorite: yeps

Tha Doggfather
April 26, 2004, 4:43 pm
oh yeah sorry crack that i didnt post it, but i needed details of the server and you didnt show up in my MSN list when i unblocked you :/

anyway, i like your server a lot. i even get lower pings than i used to get in DNA.

Hitman
April 26, 2004, 4:44 pm
quote: when i unblocked you :/*Does L sign on forehead*

DrocK
April 26, 2004, 4:56 pm
i hope this server wont get invaded by newbbies...
*knows it will but hope not soon*

wert21
April 26, 2004, 5:04 pm
Omg omg, hi crack! Nice to see you here.

Tha Doggfather
April 26, 2004, 5:05 pm
maybe you could tell us where the server is located (i have a feeling it isnt afghanistan)

b00stA
April 26, 2004, 5:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Cr4cK
Anyone here been suckin or whinin about that dnagames is gone? DO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE!
I R TEH MADE 1 kewl server that will be replacing D.N.A! w00!

would be a lot better if you set a password and posted it here everytime you change it.

The Cr4cK
April 26, 2004, 7:06 pm
MAN BOOSTA GO [:-censored] URSELF WITH A PINGUIN!!! I WAS JUST GOING TO POST THAT U MOTHERFUKA! U STOLE STUFF FROM MY BRAIN! FU BITCH GO AND DIE! OFMG OMFG U ALWAYS THINK UR SMART WITH UR LARGE LIBARY WITH LINKS IN UR HEAD?! Eh?! OK THEN FIND THE pr0n AT CR4ck.biz! FEKKA! IF YOU SUCKSEED TO DO IT ILL LICK THE PINGUIN AFTER U [:-censored]ED IT. U DAMN MIDGET! GO LICK UR MIDGET MOM AND PUT A BOTTLE UP HER ASS! THEN GO TO YER FATHER AND SUX HIS COCK! AND TALKIN BOUT COCKS IM GONNA SLAP U WITH MY COCK NEXT TIME U BAN ME FROM THE SOLDAT CHANNEL!

[EDITORZ]
Yah it is lockated in agfanistan... belive me...<off topix>[:(!][^][:D][B)][xx(][8D][:o)][:I][:-devil][V][8][}:)][:O][:(][?][:X][8)][:P][:-weepn][;)]</off topix>

[EDIT AGAIN DIDNT WANT TO SPAM]
Btw bootsa whats ur ip? i need to ban it from my server and then im goin to send it to anti-midget/german hackars and they gonna boom ur computer

Tha Doggfather
April 26, 2004, 7:23 pm
you know crack, maybe people would come to your server if you would stop being such a [:-censored]head.

Deleted User
April 26, 2004, 7:26 pm
Ban. Ban. Ban.

Hitman
April 26, 2004, 7:32 pm
Crossed the line again. [:-censored]ing prick.

/Me waves

palloco
April 26, 2004, 7:35 pm
Yeah crack, lick me, but the sexy one is t.

The Cr4cK
April 26, 2004, 7:36 pm
No! He has been evil to me! Like banning me for not doing anything and he has disrespected my race! Im what you evil (NOTE JUST EVIL!) call Nigger... Peace y'all i risk getting banned but i dont care... i would kill myself for my race.

wert21
April 26, 2004, 7:43 pm
Crack, relax yourself.

Hitman
April 26, 2004, 7:44 pm
You should like a terrorist fanatic. Anways, shut the door behind you..

b00stA
April 26, 2004, 8:33 pm
Hey Cr4ck, I almost forgot. Welcome back!
Would you like some tea?

Maybe a little chat with Sigmund Freund would help you..

The Cr4cK
April 26, 2004, 8:38 pm
MAN WHY ARE EVERYBODY AGAINST ME! EY B00STA TELL THEM! U BEEN MEAN TO ME BEFORE! AND I HATED YOU SO MUCH! AND U WERE SO CALM AND U DID MEAN STUFF TO ME! WHY MAN! WHY DID YOU BEE SO EVIL?! MAN! SUX U! btw... who is this suckmuck frueid? and wheres the darn tea?!

[EDIT]

Ok guys, ill throw a grenade, evacuate the room and shut the door.. everything past... forgotten... mr smarty? wanna be friends? i have a new pink lazersword i found in my moms private box... i never thood she was a jedi.

Drama
April 26, 2004, 8:51 pm
you need help

The Cr4cK
April 26, 2004, 8:56 pm
Noes!!!1 its this cool fish im eatin! fukin delishious!

BlackSpear
April 26, 2004, 10:47 pm
smoke a joint and see if that has a positive effect or something couse this isn't healthy
note: evil is good.....

gi.joe
April 27, 2004, 5:37 am
wtf is going on here.. Cr4ck went mental all of a sudden....

huh??

The Cr4cK
April 27, 2004, 8:11 pm
w00t? have i posted this? why do i have a warning?

April 27, 2004, 8:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Cr4cK
MAN BOOSTA GO [:-censored] URSELF WITH A PINGUIN!!!

My guess is as good as anyone's... Actually, no, mine's better.

The Cr4cK
April 30, 2004, 8:32 pm
im sexeh

gi.joe
April 30, 2004, 9:37 pm
no ure not