( search forums )
Proof of bot's stupidity...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
April 26, 2004, 8:51 pm
I think I was playing a CtF map, against some bots on the highest difficulty right after school. Okay, I just figured I could throw the knife (AWESOME!!!), then I advance alone (bots can't cooperate) into enemy territory (dramatic music). Everything is quiet, then I come to the place where the flag is, and before I can react, MANY grenades come at me [:O]. I manage to dodge them, then go a LITTLE closer...

And see ALL the enemy bots in a immobile mob, all trying to throw grenades they don't have at me. [:D]

So I pick up a Ruger and start claiming some skulls... [;)]

(moved to Soldat Moments by b00stA)

Dark_Noddy
April 26, 2004, 8:58 pm
Another Norwegian... Hi.. Great ^^ jeje.. Shouldn't this be in "Soldat Moments" BTW :)

DrocK
April 26, 2004, 9:03 pm
kewl [:P]

Snipedmyself
April 26, 2004, 10:08 pm
ha ha ha, i thougt i was the only person who play zombee ctf. but i give them some guns. another thing is. you vs boogie man(s) or knife using bots. if they try to camp and wait for you and you right next to them and they are not attacking just crouched or layed down. throw a grende over their head, its like they fergot u t there. run right in to you with attacking

edit: they don;t attack when they run

Deleted User
April 27, 2004, 9:47 am
Don't think you get it guys...

These guys were using guns. [:D]

That's the only thing I can think of at the moment for a better Soldat: smarter bots.

peemonkey
May 9, 2004, 5:17 pm
indeedles, bots aint too good. let's get some more complicated/sophisticated AI in them lil suckers!!!

Droopy
May 9, 2004, 5:33 pm
Yeah let's!

I'll go get my wallet!

May 9, 2004, 5:38 pm
You have AI in your wallet?

AerialAssault
May 9, 2004, 5:48 pm
pretty sure he means money

Subslider
May 9, 2004, 6:36 pm
or his visa.. or his "dirty" picture's..
or he could just get his walet and drop it..

Droopy
May 10, 2004, 2:43 pm
What are u 2 stupid? Of course I meant dirty pictures!

Deleted User
May 11, 2004, 3:30 pm
LOL...

Anyway, I think that's what Mikhail (or whatever he is named) should try to give his little creations...

AI, instead of script.

Not trying to harass him or something, just want better target practise [;)]

Gaso
May 11, 2004, 6:02 pm
Mebbe bots Aint that smart, but at least they can shoot, so just increase number of the bots.
If you can beat 31 hardest bots in ctf u must be gr8 ...