( search forums )
Attention Hitman
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Element_101
April 28, 2004, 3:07 am
I was just curious on how long you spend on these forums?

Every time I post almost you post about 10 minutes later.

Weed
April 28, 2004, 3:10 am
he has lots of free time...
and by lots i mean at least 20 hours a day...

Element_101
April 28, 2004, 3:14 am
Wtf? I thought he went to school or something

gi.joe
April 28, 2004, 7:27 am
nope... he doesnt go to skl,so does hav a lot of free time on his hands..

DrocK
April 28, 2004, 11:34 am
haha even if you go to school... you have free time

Major Pissant
April 28, 2004, 11:49 am
It sez in his profile hiz fader hasnt paid schul r somethin.

Hitman
April 28, 2004, 1:16 pm
Yep, exactly. Unless I'm doing a Job (I work as a waiter for a catering company) I'm just stuck at home, and it's not like I can go out with my friends whenever I want cause they are at school, and it's a boarding school so I can only see them on the weekends, if they can come down to London. It's a sad life. You people should appreciate what you have.

Weed
April 28, 2004, 2:22 pm
*me spills a tear*
lets donate money to "save the swiss kid" organization...
my paypal is... :D

Hitman
April 28, 2004, 6:34 pm
Spelt 'Swiss' right this time [;)]

BMF
April 28, 2004, 8:05 pm
Poor Hitman has it so hard

Hitman
April 28, 2004, 8:15 pm
Bitch

Deleted User
April 28, 2004, 10:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
Poor Hitman has it so hard

BMF, are you gay?

Kamikaze_Ninja
April 28, 2004, 11:05 pm
moderators here are the best =D

BMF
April 29, 2004, 2:21 am
No Stalky, YOU are gay

Duke33
April 29, 2004, 4:07 am
Oh excellent. I must applaud. That made me chuckle.

Poor Hitman...how does that work? Dont you have to go to school? I'm a little confused.

gi.joe
April 29, 2004, 5:45 am
.... yeah but he cant afford it duke...

ClanKwH
April 29, 2004, 7:43 am
Wow that school must be expensive! :|

?
April 29, 2004, 8:37 pm
Well its a boarding school so it would naturaly be expensive.

BMF
April 29, 2004, 9:50 pm
Hitman is too good to go to a public school like the rest of us.

Deleted User
April 29, 2004, 10:38 pm
quote:From Hitmans profile
I can't go back to school cause my Dad has not paid it, so I'm stuck at home. :(

He goes to boarding school.

No Stalky, YOU are gay

You wish.

Hitman
April 29, 2004, 11:34 pm
Hitman is too good to go to a public school like the rest of us.
I've already explained to you why I can't go to a public school.

Anyway, for the rest, here goes. The only reason why I am allowed to stay in this country is because I've got a permit to stay here and study in my School. The only reason why I haven?t left is cause technically, I'm still at the school, I'm just on 'leave'. Yes, the school is expensive, about £5,000 pounds a term and there are 3 terms a year. We didn't pay for the last 3 terms I was there, so you do the maths. I can't go to a state school, because I'm not a citizen of the UK, I'm just here as a student.

My Dad owes a [:-censored] load of money to loads of people. I'd say that he's about 40 or 50 thousand pounds in debt. In addition he is being screwed left right and centre by dishonest companies, when he was working for them in utmost good faith. The first company that screwed him owed him about £120,000 and just refused to pay him, and we could do nothing, we had no money. If my Dad didn?t have friends who have lent him money, it would have been over a long time ago. Still, we have it very hard. The other day I had in my hand all the money we had; £3.50, it's very sad. Atm I'm the only one bringing in money. The only money my Dad brings in is borrowed money, and their funds are starting to/if not already run out.

The sad thing is, is before this, we had everything, money, cars, holidays, and I really appreciated it. My father took me in after my mother threw me out, gave me a home, an education, and just about everything I wanted. I was so happy at my school, I'm popular, I have loads of friends, and I just can?t stand not being there. One of the saddest parts about it is, everyday I see my father falling apart, he feels that he's failed as a father, and that's the most depressing thing for him.

As I said before, it's a sad life, and you people should really appreciate what you have, cause it may not last forever.

BMF
April 30, 2004, 12:35 am
wow..

Please clean your plate dear -
Lord above can see ya.
Dont you know people
Are dieing in Korea.

Hitman
April 30, 2004, 12:58 am
Amen.

Duke33
April 30, 2004, 3:43 am
Hitman, you got it tough. I hope things start to look up for you guys. Thanks for explaining.

Soldier-Ace
May 1, 2004, 4:16 am
[:-weepn] *sends Hitman 23049380 pounds in the mail*

*Later at the Post Office* -----

*Mail Company Worker puts my mail up to the light*

"HEY! Theres money in here!"

*All the other workers start to fight each other for it*

*While the workers are fighting the superviser slips and takes the money unnoticed*

Later at Ace's House:

*Ace goes to bed with a happy feeling knowing that he helped out a fellow soldat*

Sorry Hitman [:(]I tried.......

gi.joe
May 1, 2004, 7:35 am
Hitman... seriously dude.... if i had a credit card.... id giv u like a $1000 bucks man..

straight up.. u got it rough...

dont they have the benefit/dole/ whatever you call it wher the govt pays u money to live?
we have a system like that here... come liv in NZ!

Duke33
May 2, 2004, 12:33 am
Or better yet, Canada!! Naw, NZ is awesome too. I dont think he can get Welfare, because he's a foreign citizen.

Nice try, ace.

Hitman
May 2, 2004, 1:09 am
Heh, thanks Joe..and Ace.. :P

..Yeah, I can't get welfare cause technically I'm not even a citizen..

BMF
May 2, 2004, 2:23 am
Hitman has to sell his body to make living.

Hova
May 2, 2004, 5:15 am
Sperm donors make a decent living.

gi.joe
May 2, 2004, 8:01 am
lol...

blood doners get cookies!

Hitman
May 2, 2004, 3:31 pm
quote:Sperm donors make a decent living.Hmm, not that a bad idea actually..

Tha Doggfather
May 2, 2004, 4:13 pm
yeah you could spank your monkey all day long... oh wait, thats not much different from what you do now...
well you'll get paid for it ;)

Hitman
May 2, 2004, 4:43 pm
*Fap Fap*

BMF
May 2, 2004, 4:51 pm
Good thing that Vietnam is in decent shape right? I am happy that communism worked so well for you guys.

Deleted User
May 2, 2004, 5:16 pm
Good thing that Vietnam is in decent shape right? I am happy that communism worked so well for you guys.

Where the bloody hell did that post come from?

cup_of_squirrels
May 2, 2004, 5:16 pm
/me smacks BMF round the head with a trout

?
May 2, 2004, 7:11 pm
...............fap

Element_101
May 3, 2004, 2:22 am
Wow I wasnt expecting to get such a emotional reaction from you hitman soz dude, but yeah im sures stuff will work out for you.

question through if your flat broke why do you have the net?

gi.joe
May 3, 2004, 5:08 am
thats what i was thinking!!

hitman... cut down on the ol adsl/internet usage buddy.....

u mite have a bit more that 3.50 in ure pocket then...

Hitman
May 3, 2004, 12:46 pm
quote:question through if your flat broke why do you have the net?A friend of my Dad's is paying for the internet seeing as it is vital for my Dad to have access to the internet, buisness wise.

SuperKill
May 3, 2004, 2:41 pm
"I'm the only one bringing in money."
by going on forums most of the day ?
really lets get serious for a moment, how the f*ck is that bringing in money ?
you said it yourself, the thing you do the most is going online..being on the forums bla bla etc.
explain ?

b00stA
May 3, 2004, 4:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Yep, exactly. Unless I'm doing a Job (I work as a waiter for a catering company) I'm just stuck at home, and it's not like I can go out with my friends whenever I want cause they are at school, and it's a boarding school so I can only see them on the weekends, if they can come down to London. It's a sad life. You people should appreciate what you have.

Hitman
May 3, 2004, 4:25 pm
Idiot.

SuperKill
May 3, 2004, 4:49 pm
doesnt explain how come you're here most of the day (23 hours out of 24)
yet you're the only one that brings home money..?
what about..
electric ?
phone ?
water ?
all kinds of bills ? who pays them ?
surely not your father's buddies. and for sure its not you, UNLESS you work at a place where you do nothing at all but sitting in your adsl connected office's computer, surfing on the forums all the time.
i believe you dont have that kind of job.

Hitman
May 3, 2004, 5:36 pm
ROFL! Wanna bet?

The electricity, water, and everything else, apart from the telephone bills, are all included in the rent. We haven't paid the telephone bill for like almost 2 months now. What happens is the ownesr get the bills, pay them, and then we have to pay them. Usually the husband has a stick up his ass, and wants to be paid immediately; he threatened to throw us out about 3 months ago. Luckily one of my friend's parents lent us the money to pay for it. However, he's been quite understand for the last month or two, for some reason. I think as long as we pay the rent it's ok if we don't pay the phone bills immediately. The money that I bring in at the moment is to pay for food.

I'm not on the internet the whole time. I'd say if I don't have a job that day I'm on for about 5-6 hours. Mostly in the evenings. I'm on the internet on and off, not constantly.

Superkill, you always have to try and be right don't you. You must be a very hard person to get along with, if there's anybody to get along with you..

SuperKill
May 3, 2004, 5:50 pm
i dont even know you, only contact i have with you is this forum. i have no problem with my life, even if i had..i wont be such a person to publish it allover an online gaming forum, thats not my concern tho.. just dont try to judge me, you dont know me in rl.

anyway, your saying that your dad's friend..or your friend's dad...or whatever, gave you money to pay this month's rent.. or does he pay your rent every month.. ?
i think you're making this deal bigger (if there even is a "deal") then what it really is.

Hitman
May 3, 2004, 6:01 pm
I didn't 'publish' it on the internet. People just kept on asking me why I'm online the whole time, so I explained it thoroughly so there would be no more questions. Ok some of it was a bit emotional, but who cares.

No, they don't pay for every month, My Dad was bringing in money a while ago, not much, but just enough. Now he's trying to find another job. I don't care about people knowing on the forums. It's not like they're gonna fly over to England, knock on my door, and laugh in my face.

SuperKill
May 3, 2004, 6:36 pm
nevermind dude... nevermind

Hitman
May 3, 2004, 6:53 pm
Finally.

kevith
May 3, 2004, 7:13 pm
*knock knock* [;)]

Hitman
May 3, 2004, 7:34 pm
Rofl!

May 3, 2004, 7:58 pm
Hitman, give us your address so we can send you death thr... uh... send you cakes?

gi.joe
May 3, 2004, 9:11 pm
ROFL... yeah... cakes

*clasps hands*

?
May 3, 2004, 9:16 pm
*cake*

Element_101
May 4, 2004, 3:16 am
Lol soz hitman dude to get u kinda flamed lol but hey your tough u can take it right

Hitman
May 4, 2004, 1:23 pm
Lol, apart from Superkill, they're joking.

bucky_brad
May 4, 2004, 5:16 pm
lol i just had to post this again (cant remember who made it)

[IMAGE]

b00stA
May 4, 2004, 5:26 pm
Chakra made it afair.

SuperKill
May 4, 2004, 8:15 pm
stfu i dont care

gi.joe
May 4, 2004, 8:54 pm
ROFl.. thats so legendary!

?
May 4, 2004, 10:21 pm
I liked the thread about who killed cc, that was funny.

Element_101
May 5, 2004, 1:09 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
I liked the thread about who killed cc, that was funny.

Lol yeah that was good

Famine
May 5, 2004, 1:49 am
[IMAGE]

The REAL SK?

quote:stfu i dont care

gi.joe
May 5, 2004, 7:34 am
omg that was the funniest episode ever!!

BAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHA

SuperKill
May 5, 2004, 9:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Famine

The REAL SK?

quote:stfu i dont care

?
what ?

Famine
May 5, 2004, 8:38 pm
OKAAAAAAY!!!!!