( search forums )
Help with Forum
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Arkoth
April 29, 2004, 4:38 pm
Can somebody help me.
Im new and i couldnt find a bit in the forum to post forum bugs in.
But whenever i try to go to the modding big where people post mods it says. "You must be logged in to veiw this" When i am logged in, i retry it and the same error. SOmebody please help [:(]

KnOt
April 29, 2004, 4:53 pm
Ahem. Make sure you log in before you do anything. Are you logging in properly? Does it say you have the wrong password? What is this error exactly? Details..details..

b00stA
April 29, 2004, 5:17 pm
Forum News and Support
Make sure that cookies are enabled.. it's a browser setting, so if you can't find it, tell us the name of your browser.

Arkoth
April 30, 2004, 4:52 pm
How do i do that : /
Im very st00pid

Tha Doggfather
April 30, 2004, 5:05 pm
if youre using Internet Explorer, go to extra > internet options. Then in the tab "general", click settings, then check the first (or the third) option.

Hitman
April 30, 2004, 6:48 pm
..and if you're using Opera, go to File -> Preferences -> History and Cache -> Check documents: Always.

Arkoth
May 1, 2004, 9:31 am
Ok, NONe of those work.
iut says
Problem. You need to be logged in to view this.
I WANT MODS [:-weepn]

b00stA
May 1, 2004, 10:28 am
I'll just ask again.. what browser do you use?

Arkoth
May 1, 2004, 11:24 am
Internet explorer

kevith
May 1, 2004, 2:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Tha Doggfather
if youre using Internet Explorer, go to extra > internet options. Then in the tab "general", click settings, then check the first (or the third) option.
For my Explorer I have to go to Tools-->Internet Options-->Privacy-->Accept All Cookies (or whatever you want).

Arkoth
May 1, 2004, 5:33 pm
GAAAAAAAAAH
Still didnt work [:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn]

Arkoth
May 1, 2004, 7:58 pm
OMFG IT WORKED!!!!!!!!! YAY

kevith
May 1, 2004, 8:02 pm
So what did you do to fix the problem? Was it just the cookies?

Arkoth
May 2, 2004, 6:44 am
[:D][^]It must have been. Only i had to restart.
Last time it still had the login screen when i logged in. I thought that was strange
Thankyou [:D][^]

?
May 2, 2004, 7:31 pm
Cookies screw up everything. DRAT YOU COOKIES!!!

Element_101
May 3, 2004, 3:36 am
You should feel very lucky Arkoth had you posted this in the bug forums you wouldnt have had any of this people come help not to meantion just about every mod.