( search forums )
LAW: Dual Rockets
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Tribal
April 30, 2004, 8:27 am
Well I checked the past 6 pages to see if anyone posted this. I haven't seen any, but if this topic has already been discussed, "feel free to lock this thread".

I found a new bug, where you can fire 2 LAW rockets in a row.
[:-censored]
You will now be able to fire 2 LAW rockets in a row.

Now obviously, I dont think this "double rocket" feature was intentionally done. It's clearly a bug. Also like I said before, lock this thread if it has been discussed already.

(instruction censored by b00stA)

Hitman
May 2, 2004, 11:20 pm
Hmm, I tested it and it didn't work. Anybody else having the same 'problem'?..

b00stA
May 3, 2004, 2:12 pm
Hitman, the bug "works" for me.

wert21
May 3, 2004, 2:40 pm
Wasn't it fixed with the patch?

b00stA
May 3, 2004, 4:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by wert21
Wasn't it fixed with the patch?

Nope.

Shyo
May 3, 2004, 4:26 pm
Should be fixed. I wonder why I havent seen anyone doing this bug online...

kevith
May 3, 2004, 5:54 pm
This bug was reported right after 1.2 came out, but it apparently didn't get too much publicity at the time. I very rarely have law as my secondary and I would probably feel like a cheap loser if I exploited it.[V]

MisterX
May 4, 2004, 12:33 pm
PLEASE edit the first post, take out the "manual" how to do it! that would be like posting a chat with download link to say it exists. Many know about the bug, it don't have to be more! Even if I know many people who know about the bug, I have seen it just once in use in a "serious" game. It seems as if most of the people that know about it are fair enough not to use it on public servers or even in leaguematches. I myself am using it just in fun trains with SN or something like that. But please delete the part where it's described how to use it.
The sad thing about the bug is that you can't see the second missle, the "bug" missle, when it's fired, so you can't unmask buggers if you don't see how the first shot misses, but another invisible one kills you, like it happened to me 1-2 days ago.

Dathker
May 5, 2004, 3:07 am
...!boosta! now i dn't know how to do it!

b00stA
May 6, 2004, 7:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dathker
...!boosta! now i dn't know how to do it!

I know, that's great.

Deleted User
May 8, 2004, 5:08 am
I have always seen them both when htey are fired.

peemonkey
May 8, 2004, 5:42 pm
you can actually keep doing it over and over, so it's like, rocket...rocket..rocket... instead of rocket-rocket!, or like the normal law; rocket.................rocket.
ive known about this one for some time now, and only used it 3-4 times. mostl just to mess with people >:D

Unlucky 13
July 28, 2004, 10:10 am
i did it accidenttally one, and i dont no what i did, but i never want to do it again! it just froze the pc 4 a minute, then i got kiked 4 cheating (accidentally!). oh, the days..

Liber_Lupus
July 28, 2004, 9:13 pm
This has been posted few times. And ive used it a couple of times but no oen even notcied that i was doing it...they didnt say anythign when i shot 2 law rockets so fast.

Hitman
July 28, 2004, 10:33 pm
It's because they can't see the second rocket. Try it yourself; Record a demo of you shooting two rockets and then watch it again. You won't be able to see the second rocket.

If you shoot the second rocket at somebody it looks kinda cool, cause it appears like they've just been hit by some invisible force in the demo..

Liber_Lupus
July 29, 2004, 7:54 pm
heh but they even didnt say anything when the second rocket hit...oh..one person said 'wtf!' xD

Alamo
August 7, 2004, 2:24 pm
works for me too... I read that when some other guy posted it ^^

BManx2000
August 7, 2004, 3:22 pm
Probably they thought it was a nade or something :P

kkazican
August 7, 2004, 8:43 pm
Was the double barret shot fixed in the 1.2 patch? I remember in 1.1.5 I would see people running around with a barret and law and they would switch to barret and shoot at an upward angle and then an aimed angle then quick switch to law and do the same process. Quite annoying.