( search forums )
Terrorist advice?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
societies_punishment
May 1, 2004, 7:02 am
The other day I went to the local sears store .... man I worked in a sears call center for 6 months and I knew they were evil to the core but I never suspected they were this low.

I was with my friends and we were [:-censored]ing around as usual and we were standing beside the gas cans in the hardware section... so this guy (about our age) that worked there walks up and asks "can I help you guys with something?"(that annoys the hell outta me), so we look at the gas cans and turned to him and said "Yes, umm.. we were looking to see if you had any larger gas cans in the store" (they were all 10 litre cans and a few 3 litre cans) he then replied "What do you need them for?"(I was thinking WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK!!!), but instead replied (for fun) "Well we sorta wondering where we could get one that would hold enough fuel to burn down a house, it's a fair sized house." he sorta stood there for a second.... then said "well we don't have any cans big anough to hold that much fuel but if you are interested we could sell you a six pack of them?" then he grined.

Few things shock me like that but I really wasn't suspecting this, he probly knew we were just acting afool, I found the whole situation funny.[:D]

anyone got any funny stories?

I got one, it's called moved to Bash Pit. BMF

palloco
May 1, 2004, 9:41 am
Tuesday there will be the 4th week with a truck stationed without moving in front of my school. Brown, no windows(in the cargo) and no advertisements.

gi.joe
May 1, 2004, 10:03 am
lol ure being watched palloco...

Hitman
May 1, 2004, 10:27 am
*Plays X-Files theme*

Zoolander
May 1, 2004, 10:31 am
One time a rather small house of 6 famillys smuggled in from mexico that lived across the street from me got a semi truck and parked it infront of my house, every night at about 11:00pm they would start up the truck and sit and laugh for about a good 25 minutes, then turn it off and go back into thier house.

I didnt understand it.

Se7enWolf
May 1, 2004, 3:46 pm
Town ice cream truck, cops pulled it over, the refridgeration broke, so they tried to empty it, and found 75 kilos of cocaine on the bottom of the floor, heh

BMF
May 1, 2004, 8:44 pm
I worked as a salesman in Sears for like a year and a half. Good times.

Famine
May 1, 2004, 8:49 pm
Me and my friends were [:-censored]ing around in a walmart, and we found these liightsaber toys. So we grabbed three and started fighting with them in the store. Took the "excellent" security guards about15 minutes to find us.

Hitman
May 2, 2004, 12:00 am
Well, as all people who live in England know, there are a lot of 'corner shops' here. A while back I was with a friend in London and I ran in to a Corner shop, tripped over, did a roll, and knocked in to a few shelves. One of the guys who worked there, ran to help me, and helped me up. I just burst out laughing and walked out. My friend filmed it all. Should have seen the guys face after I walked out. Was kinda mean, but funny..

Weed
May 2, 2004, 7:29 am
if it was me i would just tell you to open the gas pipes of that house open, then just light it with a single match, then kaboom, house is gone.

DrocK
May 2, 2004, 7:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
if it was me i would just tell you to open the gas pipes of that house open, then just light it with a single match, then kaboom, house is gone.

simple and creative..
i like it..

The Cr4cK
May 3, 2004, 8:22 pm
DrocK, I tryed it... kinda addictive...

MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 5, 2004, 4:44 am
my step-uncle is an illegal mexican...

BMF
May 5, 2004, 4:53 am
bash pit...

Aegis