( search forums )
Console improvement...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Se7enWolf
May 1, 2004, 11:14 pm
How about instead of just including suicides as deaths, there would be a 4th bar for suicides on the rankings, and the things would be spaced closer together for this, and it would affect scoring, right now, scoring is kills > deaths for rankings, and if u and someone are tied already, it goes by deaths, but it would become kills > deaths > suicides, so if you are tied in kills AND deaths, who's higher rank is whoever has less suicides

DrocK
May 2, 2004, 12:03 am
maybe..

N1nj@
May 2, 2004, 12:14 am
if you sucides, that counts as a death, so no. sorry. nice try tho.

Famine
May 2, 2004, 2:25 am
yea, maybe a bar for each death by gun, and grenade, and same with kills. Maybe a timer for how long between each kill, and also a little lamb to the right of it that smiles if you win!

Haro1121
May 2, 2004, 2:42 am
i think we need a seperate bar for Flag captures and Kills in CTF that way someone cant be like wow i tore up ur whole team when they only had like 2 kills and 4 caps

Denacke
June 12, 2004, 8:43 am
*bump*
Yeap i also think that Haro's idea should be implemented,
Better for bragging! ;D

Sjuge
June 13, 2004, 1:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Famine
yea, maybe a bar for each death by gun, and grenade, and same with kills. Maybe a timer for how long between each kill, and also a little lamb to the right of it that smiles if you win!

*rolls off chair laughing*

I agree with Haro on the separate kill/cap thing though. That thought has struck me before.

Fangus Deef
June 13, 2004, 2:39 am
that's been discussed since like, beginning of 115. wonder why it wasnt put in 1.2

G2KT
June 13, 2004, 2:40 am
Yeah i really wish they had a different section... One for "Points" and then for "Kills" then "Deaths" then "selfkills" or "suicides". But im not going any farther on this since its probably been talked about... I dont feel like getting shot in the ass by a moderator....probably meandor would be the one. [:P] Or n1nj@ and his quick like sword cutting skills o_0... even though hes not a moderator mwahaha.

N1nj@
June 13, 2004, 3:04 am
quote:Or n1nj@ and his quick like sword cutting skills o_0... even though hes not a moderator mwahaha.

huh?

G2KT
June 13, 2004, 6:42 am
idk im just being gay.

Askur
June 13, 2004, 2:19 pm
"yea, maybe a bar for each death by gun, and grenade, and same with kills."
Dude, think things through before you say something.

But there should be a cap, kills and score column. Where your score is (times capped)*(points for capping decided by server) + (times you fraged)*(frag points set by server) - ( (times you killed teammates)*(penatly for that set by server) + (times suicided)*(suicide oenalty set by server) )

Playernumber should also be included at all times.