( search forums )
Getting Kicked Got You Down?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Powell
May 2, 2004, 12:19 pm
Yesterday i got kicked for possibly cheating 5 times. I am definitely not a cheater for the following reasons:

1. I know jack [:-censored] about computers
2. Cheaters are idiots who can't play

It's really annoying me now. Noobs call you a cheater because you've owned them with a HK 9 times on the trot while they miss repeatedly. Then ,because you've owned everyone else and they all hate you, you get kicked. Sometimes they say "you regain health." I wonder if they don't understand the concept of medi-packs? Other times they say "You move too fast." Ever heard of the W key idiots?

I'm gonna be really outspoken here but i think you should be less harsh when judging cheaters. Only kick people if they REALLY don't die. If it's only a minor [:-censored]ty cheat then leave them to it but make it you're sole aim to kill them. I'd guess about 70% of the people called cheaters are ,in fact, good players who noobs simply can't kill.

Also why do all the cheat threads get locked? Not talking about this stuff does no good. I bet this one won't last less than 5 minutes. Anyway there i've said it. Hope some people have gone through the same thing as me.

Icarius
May 2, 2004, 12:23 pm
Dude, the kicking cheat thing is a bug. Wise up to soldat issues before making length rants about how everyone hates you.

Dathker
May 2, 2004, 12:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by Powell
Yesterday i got kicked for possibly cheating 5 times. I am definitely not a cheater for the following reasons:

1. I know jack [:-censored] about computers
2. Cheaters are idiots who can't play

you just called your self an idiot, by saying that you know jack [:-censored] bout computerrs, then you called cheaters idiots, and the verb to be is just like an = sign there for you=idiot=cheater [;)]
wink wink, nudge nudge, id suggest you stop there
and you say you own, own what? nubbi servers? or what?
plus you say that n00bs call each good people cheaters, no alot of the time we just fool around just yelling hax0r or cheater or so
besides, if they say you move to fast, they probably don't knwo about lag so just in form them and tell em to shut up.
and they can't say you regained health, there is no hack like that doh.

palloco
May 2, 2004, 2:21 pm
It is worst being kicked for no reason in servers like Bazokerzzz

AerialAssault
May 2, 2004, 3:07 pm
someone once called me a n00b cause i was sniping in my base at laos, n00b camper they said then at that instant a barret shot came out of nowhere and killed him, he had the flag, so then some guy runs in to return, but i was still snipin i killed him, and captured my teammates flag and said "thats what happens when u discourage camping" ohhhhh my it was so funneh

DrocK
May 2, 2004, 4:45 pm
did you install the 1.2 fix? cause in 1.2 those cheat kicks are bugs

Weed
May 2, 2004, 5:39 pm
get over it.
cry baby.

Toni_Cicerelli
May 2, 2004, 6:49 pm
I hate the noobs that accuse me of "Disappearing" in real mode. Well I?m the server admin so out they go. lol

kevith
May 2, 2004, 7:10 pm
Getting kicked for cheating seems to happen a lot more often in a very large server where there is a lot of lag to go around like that 32 man CTF server that's been up recently. Somebody gets "kicked for cheating" every few minutes in there.

Haro1121
May 2, 2004, 7:21 pm
yah i think its cuz Mike tryed makeing anti cheat things for speedhacks and if someone lags real bad he warps a little (same as if ur speedhacking)

?
May 2, 2004, 7:28 pm
CHEATER!!! BURN HIM!!!

Denacke
May 2, 2004, 7:31 pm
quote:yah i think its cuz Mike tryed makeing anti cheat things for speedhacks and if someone lags real bad he warps a little (same as if ur speedhacking)
I thought it just checked for what programs you were running on the background?

Weed
May 2, 2004, 8:17 pm
it does many things...

Deleted User
May 2, 2004, 8:40 pm
He may be onto something about getting cheat kicked on purpose (not via bug) - I was in a CTF game, and for about 3 or 4 consecutive games my team won. When the next level started, my entire team was cheat kicked, the other team wasn't touched.

Toni_Cicerelli
May 3, 2004, 12:01 am
dont whiny admins suck.

Element_101
May 3, 2004, 2:34 am
Make sure you have the 1.2 fix

AerialAssault
May 3, 2004, 3:53 am
i once ate a squirrel...

...and was kicked for cheating

Element_101
May 3, 2004, 4:01 am