( search forums )
Are you bored?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
May 4, 2004, 10:26 pm
Are you bored? Need something to wile the hours away? Well, look no further than pissing-about-on-babelfish!
I took this passage from the front page:
Soldat is a unique side-view multiplayer action game. It takes the best from games like Liero, Worms, Quake and Counter-Strike and gives you fast action gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. Soldiers fight against each other on 2D battle arenas using a deadly military arsenal. This is what multiplayer was invented for.
And by the magic of babelfish, I got this great reading matter!
The soldier is a game multijoueur d'action cttj distinguishes. It takes kaly'teroton the games as Liero, the worms, the vibration and the meter and you they give l'action fast gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. The soldiers fight adversely in other in the 2D arenas of battle using a mortal militaire arsenal. He is this for that multijoueur it has been invented.
(Translations: English->French->Greek->English)

Hitman
May 4, 2004, 10:32 pm
Wtf..

AerialAssault
May 4, 2004, 11:06 pm
EH...?

deejii
May 4, 2004, 11:15 pm
"OK"

?
May 5, 2004, 12:08 am
eerrrmmm

that fuking sniper
May 5, 2004, 12:19 am
Sex!

gi.joe
May 5, 2004, 7:36 am
lol babelfish...

so legendary...

i remember once using it..

*que tumbleweed*

wooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Captain RibMan
May 5, 2004, 7:55 am
the vibration!?!?!?!?!

did i miss something

May 5, 2004, 8:09 am
(leaves topic outside an abandoned station)

Zoolander
May 5, 2004, 8:24 am
lol, He translated the first part
quote:Are you bored? Need something to wile the hours away? Well, look no further than pissing-about-on-babelfish!
Soldat is a unique side-view multiplayer action game. It takes the best from games like Liero, Worms, Quake and Counter-Strike and gives you fast action gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. Soldiers fight against each other on 2D battle arenas using a deadly military arsenal. This is what multiplayer was invented for.

ran that through a languauge translator.
using this template

and ended up with

quote:The soldier is a game multijoueur d'action cttj distinguishes. It takes kaly'teroton the games as Liero, the worms, the vibration and the meter and you they give l'action fast gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. The soldiers fight adversely in other in the 2D arenas of battle using a mortal militaire arsenal. He is this for that multijoueur it has been invented.

but you knew that... ;)

I hear (English > Japanese > English) is pretty funny to.

Captain RibMan
May 5, 2004, 9:42 am
japanese automatically puts in anime smileys ^_^

FroG-BoY
May 5, 2004, 9:48 am
I did English > Japanese > English > German > English and got this:

Soldier is activity the play for the group of cotestants the singular side view. The fact that Liero like the play, earthworm best ton is and cost counter fastening and gameplay from the vibration of to take, from blood and from behavior of the meat fast give. The soldier with the arsenal of the deadly troop, fights mutually to 2. Fight of hippodrome. This is because of of them the group of cotestants, which are invented.

DrocK
May 5, 2004, 11:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Sticky
Are you bored? Need something to wile the hours away? Well, look no further than pissing-about-on-babelfish!
The soldier is a game multijoueur d'action cttj distinguishes. It takes kaly'teroton the games as Liero, the worms, the vibration and the meter and you they give l'action fast gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. The soldiers fight adversely in other in the 2D arenas of battle using a mortal militaire arsenal. He is this for that multijoueur it has been invented.

......... wtf?
what a waste

SuperKill
May 5, 2004, 11:29 am
lol

blackdevil0742
May 5, 2004, 4:41 pm
gheeeh...

?
May 5, 2004, 8:54 pm
skull....