( search forums )
17 and im a loser W00
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
May 5, 2004, 5:42 am
i have no drivers license i have never drove in my whole life

i dont smoke nor drink

I eat lots of tacos

and play lots of video games the only differnece from me and the nerds is i have a clear complection and i play sports :P

(moved - Tha doggfather)

Aegis
May 5, 2004, 5:47 am
Tacos are good.

Captain RibMan
May 5, 2004, 7:49 am
tacos and burritos

Zoolander
May 5, 2004, 8:29 am
quote:i dont smoke nor drink
Start smoking, then beat the nerds up. People will think your a badass and give you a car and license for free.

that fuking sniper
May 5, 2004, 8:48 am
After that, beat up the people who told you to beat up the nerds, it'll drive you even futher up the chain of social popularity. Then you can basically leach your life off of other people! Aint that great?

Zoolander
May 5, 2004, 8:51 am
Oh, and when you hit about 30ish apply for welfare/disability/unemployment. you'll be a high roller.

DrocK
May 5, 2004, 11:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Camping_Carl2
i have no drivers license i have never drove in my whole life

i dont smoke nor drink

I eat lots of tacos

and play lots of video games the only differnece from me and the nerds is i have a clear complection and i play sports :P

(moved - Tha doggfather)

i dont think we want to know your life style...
if thats how you really are.. the topic says it all

btw tacos are bad... burritor kick ass[:P]

M
May 5, 2004, 1:00 pm
Camp
Do you do drugs?
You sound like that.
:P

Askur
May 5, 2004, 1:24 pm
You can't really be a loser at the age of 17... it takes years and years of carefuly studying forgotten lore and manuscripts. Preferably lore that was never useful at all. After that you'll be full of useless information that no one cares about yet you'll feel compelled to share this information with anyone who's careless enough to strike a conversation with you. This will make you both a loser in life and fataly annoying.

I suggest the topic "Can black/white spotted cows have differently coloured ears".. I think that's definetly a winner in the "grow up to be a loser" department.

Hitman
May 5, 2004, 1:29 pm
^||Loser

Weed
May 5, 2004, 1:46 pm
hmmm, Hitman, you accidentaly pointed that arrow up instead of left...
very wrong...

Askur
May 5, 2004, 3:02 pm
And that's why you dont ask idiots for directions...

But might I enquire as to why? You possess some information on me or are you just randomly lashing out seeking attention?

Hitman
May 5, 2004, 4:36 pm
No, I'm just "randomly lashing out to seek attention"...

Askur
May 5, 2004, 4:43 pm
It's always better to use copy and paste to quote people. That way you don't have to run the risk of revealing your lack of short-term memory and it's faster.

Deleted User
May 5, 2004, 5:25 pm
I tried smoking last weekend, my throat is now FUBAR [:D]

Its cool, I can't hit the high notes I could with my youthful voice before...woot..

BMF
May 5, 2004, 7:47 pm
Don't start Stalky. Very nasty habbit

Deleted User
May 5, 2004, 7:52 pm
I gathered that much.

By the way, Camping Carl, you were a loser when you were 16, and you will be a loser when you turn 18. Some things will never change.

SuperKill
May 5, 2004, 8:03 pm
how the hell can YOU call anyone a loser when a forum is where you brag about smoking the first time.

Famine
May 5, 2004, 8:27 pm
Taco flavored KEESES for my ben!

gi.joe
May 5, 2004, 8:31 pm
lol hitman.. pwn them already!

Famine
May 5, 2004, 9:02 pm
RAWR I HATE FUBAR!!! BAN THAT WORD! I once found a ghey kids board with it sprayed on and we stole it and broke it! Stupid idiot

SuperKill
May 5, 2004, 10:17 pm
are you trying to be funny ?

Askur
May 5, 2004, 10:23 pm
I hate people who feel compelled to use all caps and can't even properly spell the words of their native tounge.
Mainly because it seems to go hand in hand with irritating behavior such as destruction of other peoples property for no other reason than the cheap thrill involved. Do the world a favour and look for your thrills in drugs and crime. Furthermore I hope that this gay kid does the same and grows up to become your steroid munching cell mate plus more.

Hitman
May 5, 2004, 11:27 pm
quote:It's always better to use copy and paste to quote people. That way you don't have to run the risk of revealing your lack of short-term memory and it's faster.I know very well what you wrote, I just phrased it differently.

Stalky; "It's cool"? That's what's so stupid about teenagers nowadays; they see smoking as a symbol of 'coolness' rather than a relaxing activity. They don't start cause they want to relax, they start cause they want to look cool, and they don't, especially when they're young, they're just a bunch of wannabe bad asses. Most of them are losers and they start in the hope that'll raise their social standing. That's why you see a lot of them spitting while smoking, it's cause they don't like the taste of the tobacco, but they still do it anyway. If you watch them, you'll see that most of them don't even breath it in, it's just a little 'puff'.

I hate those 14 year olds who walk down the street, smoking. Whenever I see one I always go up to them, pat them on the shoulder and say "Yeah, well done mate, smoking's cool, keep it up, you'll go far" just to make them look like a [:-censored] in front of their friends.

People who start smoking at a young age are gay. That includes you BMF.

Deleted User
May 5, 2004, 11:29 pm
I meant the fact it ruined my throat was cool, you fegging idiot.

Hitman
May 5, 2004, 11:31 pm
My post wasn't about you saying it's cool, that just started it. But, if you meant it that way then, my bad, but I still stand by what I said.

AnTi
May 5, 2004, 11:34 pm
U DISSIN SK8ERS? FUX U >_<.....and im [:-censored]in 12 and i smoked be4 that loser....lol

Hitman
May 5, 2004, 11:37 pm
My point exactly..

Deleted User
May 5, 2004, 11:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
People who start smoking at a young age are gay

Why does age make a difference? Surely if its a stupid idea at a young age, its a stupid idea at an older age. The age limits on buying cigarettes are there because younger kids may not know what they are doing. Smoking isn't gay at a young age, its gay max full stop.

However, I say that about full time smoking. I already learnt that passing a quick cigarette around a group of people is, whether you like it or not, a sociable thing to do. Alcoholics, people who drink because they can't help themselves, are sickeningly stupid. However, I'm sure everyone here would enjoy going out drinking with their mates. See what I'm saying?

quote:Originally posted by AnTi
Uim [:-censored]in 12 and i smoked be4 that loser....lol

Yeah well, I have pubic hair. Beat that.

Hitman
May 5, 2004, 11:50 pm
quote:Why does age make a difference? Surely if its a stupid idea at a young age, its a stupid idea at an older age. The age limits on buying cigarettes are there because younger kids may not know what they are doing. Smoking isn't gay at a young age, its gay max full stop.I put 'at a young age' cause quite a few of my friends smoke and I had a feeling people would ask "What? Don't any of your friends smoke? Doesn't that mean they're gay? Hahaha, you just called your own friends gay", etc, etc...but yeah, Smoking is stupid no matter what age.quote:However, I say that about full time smoking. I already learnt that passing a quick cigarette around a group of people is, whether you like it or not, a sociable thing to do. Alcoholics, people who drink because they can't help themselves, are sickeningly stupid. However, I'm sure everyone here would enjoy going out drinking with their mates. See what I'm saying?I'm wasn't talking about people who smoke for pleasure and relaxation, although there aren't many. What I was talking is those pubeless teens that smoke cause they want to be cool, that's what I think is retarded.

DeafBox
May 6, 2004, 12:06 am
did u know junkies see sitting around in a group and passing a needle around as a social ocassion...

Hitman
May 6, 2004, 12:21 am
Yeah, but they're not quite with it up there..

?
May 6, 2004, 12:30 am
Sometimes when I burn trash(We brun trash at my house to save money on those expesive trash compactor bags) at night I like to breath in the smoke and blow it out for fun. If I ever did smoke that would be my reason, also I prolly would only smoke out of a pipe. Yeah I agree with Hitman about the young people smoking. I knew a few kids that brought cigarettes to school just to show them around, kinda sad yes the funny part is that some of them got caught. I think the saddest thing I have ever seen is a 15 year old in 7th grade boy bringing cigarettes to school to impress the younger 7th graders.

Famine
May 6, 2004, 12:32 am
I have hair like stalky's...just not on my head

Weed
May 6, 2004, 1:41 am
ROFL
Staly calling someone a loser... this is a keeper ladies and gentleman...
the guy who remembers the full names of the cast of LOTR and their respective charachter names, calling someone else a loser...
mom, catch me, im laughing my ass off...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
and thats just to give you a very long scrolling window to see
if i wrote anything but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Askur
May 6, 2004, 8:56 am
"I know very well what you wrote, I just phrased it differently."
-Hitman

No, from where I'm standing you just phrased it wrong. It's kinda like saying "To be or not. That's the question" says the same thing but it's still wrong. I suggest you look up what quoting really is.
On the smoking issue I think people who feel the need to make sure no one smokes are weird. I fint it similar to trying to abolish white socks. Some people smoke, some people dont. Other people take in alot of cocaine and run huge corporations by telling subordinates what to do and never actualy lift a finger in their lives.. except when they weren't doing so much coke and used they're keys as coke feeders. What the [:-censored] are you people commenting on other peoples lifestyles? You're just the same bunch of assholes as the rest of us irrespective of lifestyle decissions you took or will take.
Holier-than-thou assholes...

Major Pissant
May 6, 2004, 10:40 am
Now Ur [:-censored]ing bitchin´about their prejudice lifestyles. Isn´t that a prime example of contradiction.

Askur
May 6, 2004, 12:25 pm
"You're just the same bunch of assholes as the rest of us"
What part of this didn't you get?

Hitman
May 6, 2004, 1:58 pm
quote:No, from where I'm standing you just phrased it wrong.Mate, trust me, what I wrote is perfectly acceptable in the English language, so you don't you start lecturing me on how to write.

Anyway, I think we've got a new smartass in the forum. Welcome.

Deleted User
May 6, 2004, 4:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
ROFL
Staly calling someone a loser... this is a keeper ladies and gentleman...
the guy who remembers the full names of the cast of LOTR and their respective charachter names, calling someone else a loser...
mom, catch me, im laughing my ass off...

1) You are stupid enough to presume calling someone a loser means you aren't one yourself. Well the fact is I called Camping carl a loser. That was it. I didn't say I wasn't one.

2) I know the names of the LOTR cast and characters because I like to challenge my memory. It helps for school tests and such. I don't think its lame to do because if I didn't, I could fail my tests and end up like YOU.

3) omg liek u r callin me a looser? ur the 1 hoo calls himself "Weed", the cool drug adict name lolololol

(And yes, I intended to contradict myself in the last point, dumbass)

Zoolander
May 6, 2004, 5:09 pm
This thread is funny, not as funny as "TEH VALUE" but its a keeper, make it sticky perhaps?

Smoking is a bad habbit, a useless one aswell. I wish i knew this 5 months ago.

Askur
May 7, 2004, 1:31 pm
Hitman, indeed I am a smartass. And indeed what you wrote is a perfectly acceptable sentance in the english language.
However that doesn't change the fact that you didn't quote me right. I had to suffer through Brittish teachers bothering me over a missing ' in my quotes so now I'm taking my vengance on you.
Please pretend you are suffering for my sake. It means alot to me.

But thanks a bunch for acknowledging my smartassyness. Coming from you that's quite the compliment. And seeing as im such a smartass I have every right to lecture you on anything between the heavens and the earth regardless of whether I'm right or wrong. You know this! It's our prerogative as smartasses!