( search forums )
Kings Of Chaos / Sativa_The_KIller
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
sativa
May 5, 2004, 3:33 pm
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=q4x4r6fi

this is my link page to help me out please klick it once every 24 hours then u get to see a number written, u just have to click it below please do this to help me reinforce my army and to get more money so i can own these [:-censored]s

thank you for your support

sorry, but as i told cr4ck, we dont want any stuff like outwar in the lounge. moved to bash pit

ClanKwH
May 5, 2004, 4:50 pm
NEVAAARRR!!! :P

Shyo
May 5, 2004, 5:14 pm
I'm your fellow soldat.

sativa
May 5, 2004, 6:40 pm
please i really really can use some help pplz i really really hope u click it thanks for your support

Soldier-Ace
May 6, 2004, 2:27 am
You have been recruited into Sativa_The_KIller's army!

Sativa_The_KIller is building an army of Humans and now has 55 soldiers in Sativa_The_KIller's war machine.

If you wish, you may become one of Sativa_The_KIller's officers and build an army of your own. With Sativa_The_KIller's protection and support, you too may build an army that will someday reign over all Chaos. If you accept this challenge,

Join The War!

Whats up with that?!!?!?!? [:-disguise]

Captain RibMan
May 6, 2004, 5:21 am
i did it cos i have no life...

gi.joe
May 6, 2004, 8:14 am
*sigh*...

no... no you dont....

Weed
May 6, 2004, 1:13 pm
shall i sai outwars and its copycats are the gayest thing on the net?

Melba
May 6, 2004, 1:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
shall i sai outwars and its copycats are the gayest thing on the net?

YES!

Zoolander
May 6, 2004, 5:15 pm
www.starwarsgalaxies.com

Stop being retards and play real mmorpgs. Not the stupid outwar type games, not the stupid korean betas that take you 4 weeks to get to lvl 3. Is it really so hard as to going out, making a few bucks mowing yards or somthing then paying for a real game? If you never have i assure you that you will be satisfied with them. I used to play that crap and I thank myself every day that i stoped.

Weed
May 6, 2004, 5:34 pm
are you telling me i should get a job only to buy a stupid star wars online game?
for real... i make enough money out of pissing my parent up like to buy my own cigarretes and booze. not to waste it on stupid games.
so ill keep reaching level 32 in every korean dumb[:-censored] beta mmorpg that comes out i guess :D

Zoolander
May 7, 2004, 3:59 am
Rofl, I didnt pay for it eather, my parents cover that, but seriously outwar?

Weed
May 7, 2004, 5:22 am
heck, i also wont expect my parent to cover up my [:-censored]... only that time i had to pay some girl for an abortion... but seriously... OUTWAR? cmon... go play with your action figures... or better yet, with your sister's barbies... is not that bad... ask BMF, he has a full collection (of barbies)

Captain RibMan
May 7, 2004, 6:16 am
lol i signed up to a pimp one and you pimp slap people

but i didnt realise it was one of those things, i just signed up cos i have no life like i said before

Zoolander
May 8, 2004, 5:38 am
I tried that pimp one a long time ago. i got bored after a few minutes.

peemonkey
May 8, 2004, 6:39 am
why try any? even i got more of a life than that

wormdundee
May 8, 2004, 9:19 pm
i wouldnt get SWG, it blows
get something somewhat interesting like City of Heroes