( search forums )
Soldat Online RPG Site
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Kazuki
May 6, 2004, 1:21 am
Erm.. Ok, I was being lazy and bored one day and I decided to create a Soldat RPG site. It's still not finished and when I said I was being lazy, I meant it, considering that I used Tripod >_> Anyway, the site is this: http://suicidaldim.tripod.com/

If you want to join, e-mail me with your Messenger screennames (optional),e-mail, starter gun, and a picture of your character if possible.

Also, suggestions would be great.

N1nj@
May 6, 2004, 1:23 am
this idea was so orginated from SoldatStriker..

Dathker
May 6, 2004, 2:03 am
yes i wouldn't mind joining you can see my messange/email on my forum profile, you shouln't use tripod though, cuz tripod is gay :)

Kazuki
May 6, 2004, 2:05 am
Yes, I know Dathker, if this goes well and if people participate Ill move it up to my own site and even give it a .tk domain. Im also looking for Admins for the site, to help me out in the updating ;) Im not free all day lol.

quote:Originally posted by N1nj@

Sorry, I wouldn't know. I came up with this when I saw the levels on people's names. Like yours Spyder.

Dathker
May 6, 2004, 2:07 am
im not free all day either but i will help if you would like me to we can talk on MSN or AIM what ever you got just IM me

AerialAssault
May 6, 2004, 3:22 am
this is O K :D

Element_101
May 6, 2004, 3:33 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
this is O K :D

I sware AA your posts are getting weirder and weirder

deejii
May 6, 2004, 7:19 am
well.. its a "good" idea...

N1nj@
May 6, 2004, 12:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
Yes, I know Dathker, if this goes well and if people participate Ill move it up to my own site and even give it a .tk domain. Im also looking for Admins for the site, to help me out in the updating ;) Im not free all day lol.

quote:Originally posted by N1nj@

Sorry, I wouldn't know. I came up with this when I saw the levels on people's names. Like yours Spyder.
Well, I stopped after when somebody called me cheap [xx(]

The Cr4cK
May 6, 2004, 12:51 pm
omfg this so [:-censored]y... i hate the site and the one who made it should die, btw its my bday!

Zoolander
May 6, 2004, 4:52 pm
i dont get it. soldat = 2d shooter. it should remain that :P

Snipedmyself
May 6, 2004, 5:17 pm
good idea. i know a place selling a php game format :D

i'll e-mail it to you

The Cr4cK
May 6, 2004, 9:04 pm
im making my own this game, my will be better... bithces...

Kazuki
May 6, 2004, 9:09 pm
God, I hate people like Crack, they're so annoying. If you don't like it, go screw yourself.

Zoolander, Im not trying to make Soldat 3D or anything >_> The RPG is supposed to be more like a patch, note that its OPTIONAL lol

Famine
May 6, 2004, 9:31 pm
Long live KAZUKI!!! Cr4ck can go make another server

The Cr4cK
May 6, 2004, 9:40 pm
Hi,
I already screwed mysql today... anyway want the site hosted at cr4ck.biz instead? makes me feel sad and yeah.. seriously it makes me feel sad to see ppl using that crappy host... Kazuki, you are free to contact me if you want to be hosted at cr4ck.biz.
Thank you everybody.

Dathker
May 6, 2004, 11:01 pm
hrm...i don't htink that i would trus mr. crack. number one: crack is bad for you number two: never trust those who don't like you, as the saying goes keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
yes i would suggest a better hosting though... maybe you should make it really nice and maybe micheal will host if fer ya

Kazuki
May 7, 2004, 2:03 am
Actually, I just wanna see how this will go and how people will like it. I end school on June 1st ,and after that Ill write up the codes and host it :) Of course, if someone else wants to do that before I do, be my guest, lol.

Dathker
May 7, 2004, 2:38 am
w00t i get out of school earlier than you do ;)

HellRaider
May 7, 2004, 5:21 am
Good idea, im looking forward for the site to open.

Zoolander
May 8, 2004, 5:25 am
Crack is a good guy, but he can be annoyingly (is this a word? if not it should be) stupid somtimes.

KiLLBoT
May 8, 2004, 7:05 am
ahaha teh lvl. up!

DT
May 10, 2004, 1:54 pm
lol level up...
AerialAssault is afk
[You attack AerialAssault for 1 damage (9998 life left!)]
[You attack AerialAssault for 1 damage (9997 life left!)]
[You attack AerialAssault for 1 damage (9996 life left!)]
[You attack AerialAssault for 1 damage (9995 life left!)]
Goes on and on until....
[You attack AerialAssault for 1 damage (0 life left!)]
[CONGRATS! YOU GAIN 999999999999999exp] LEVEL UP! you level up to level 99
lol easy way to win.. get em while thier afk..

Kazuki
May 11, 2004, 12:41 am
Thats stupid, they wouldnt be AFK because you can only have a match against Aerial Assault if its scheduled. You can still play with him on other servers but it wouldnt count for anything more than points ;)

Dathker
May 11, 2004, 1:57 am
heh you DUMB ASS

Element_101
May 11, 2004, 2:23 am
Keep going with the idea see were it goes

Snipedmyself
May 12, 2004, 9:29 am
element almose hs 666 posts...6 6 6..the # owf my mom!!22!!!

and >.< i betta be added! i sent u my name

*crys

Kazuki
May 12, 2004, 12:51 pm
lol Ill add you all when I can. Im really busy these days >_< School suxxorz.