( search forums )
We are Looking for a few sweaty men! <<HOMO>>
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
GheyBoy
May 6, 2004, 4:33 am
Bored? Tired of boring clans? Finding it hard to get together with your clan? Read on!

Is a very active clan, with lots of skilled players. Most importantly, we have fun! Whenever you log on, no matter what country you may be from there is a good chance you will find other players. In fact, you have probably seen and been killed by players if you have any time in this game at all.

WE WANT YOUto join!

"How do you I Join" you ask....

Simple! Just go to [URL], go to our forums and register.

Click here to view our current roster:[URL]

Jump on the HOMO bus!!!
[IMAGE]

BMF
May 6, 2004, 4:37 am
HOMO is the best. I recommend.

palloco
May 6, 2004, 2:47 pm
But they cant say they kick ass. They lick ass.

DizzyTea
May 6, 2004, 3:13 pm
ive played homo , they area good clan but they are fags......

homoerotic soilders

AL3X1C0N
May 6, 2004, 3:38 pm
Man that homo clan sux man
one of em kept joining my server and beeing gay
PLZ KEEP THE FAGS OF OUR SERVERS!!!!!
BAN EM ALL LIKE I DO!
HOMO'S SUCK ASS (and cock ;))

GREETZ

May 6, 2004, 5:11 pm
WOW ALEXIWHATEVER, YOU SURE ARE COOL!!!
Looks like tolerance hasn't reached as far as retardsville. I've seen some HOMOs around, and they seem ok...

DrocK
May 6, 2004, 7:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
But they cant say they kick ass. They lick ass.

ROFL...!! I agree xDDD

GheyBoy
May 6, 2004, 8:57 pm
To those who talk smack, all I can say is: Bring it on!

We will man-handle you and send you home all covered in dookie. Perhaps you will get lucky and we will take you hostage and use you as our "clan gimp." You will be stored in the gimp closet, which has a hole in the door.....Maybe we will let you out from time to time to frolic and lounge with the other <<HOMO>> members in our clubhouse. Only if you are a good gimp though!

I repeat: Bring it on, ladies. You can talk all you want but you'll get whooped like the rest.

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Hitman
May 6, 2004, 10:34 pm
Thuper Duper! Thpank me and call me Garethh!

that fuking sniper
May 7, 2004, 12:35 am
Like the wise BMF says: "Hitman likes it hard".

DrocK
May 7, 2004, 1:46 am
lol.... i love that homo transporter bus.. all u need is flowers

Zoolander
May 7, 2004, 3:56 am
Rofl. these guys are awesome.

gi.joe
May 7, 2004, 4:43 am
yeah for once theres clan out there that condones its players talking sh1t and acting like retards!

w00t!

Weed
May 7, 2004, 5:18 am
i think i finally understood ALEX1CON...
its a long story made short right? get it here...
9 years ago, there was a gay redneck... he was called ALEX1CON Senior...
anyway, one day this redneck was raped by an ugly southern woman, and ALEX1CON was born...
2 years later he met his dad, and had a good reltion with him, till they got married on France coz thats romantic... and 1 year later ALEX1CON Senior has a 1 night stand with a famous singer i wont name (boy george), and ALEX1CON's heart was broken... so he became a gay homophobe.

Zoolander
May 7, 2004, 6:00 am
quote:i think i finally understood ALEX1CON...
anyway, one day this redneck was raped by an ugly southern woman, and ALEX1CON was born...
2 years later he met his dad, and had a good reltion with him, till they got married on France coz thats romantic... and 1 year later ALEX1CON Senior has a 1 night stand with a famous singer i wont name (boy george), and ALEX1CON's heart was broken... so he became a gay homophobe.

yea that about sums it up.

AerialAssault
May 7, 2004, 12:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zoolander
quote:i think i finally understood ALEX1CON...

yea that about sums it up.

w0rd

BMF
May 7, 2004, 4:09 pm
HOMO guys are cool. They are one of the more polite clans i played with.

Ho Chi Minh
May 7, 2004, 4:18 pm
gay homophobe wtf

M
May 7, 2004, 5:59 pm
OMG HOMO.

Hitman
May 7, 2004, 6:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF

quote:Originally posted by Ho Chi Minh
gay homophobe wtf
..How is that homophobic?

HOBBES
May 7, 2004, 8:00 pm
All I can say is.... ROFL!!
MUAHAHHAAA...

Melba
May 7, 2004, 8:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
quote:Originally posted by BMF

quote:Originally posted by Ho Chi Minh
gay homophobe wtf
..How is that homophobic?

DOH!!! he wasnt talking about BMF... he was talking about that AL3X1 dude...
EDIT: he was questioning Weeds' post... the last bit

ClanKwH
May 7, 2004, 10:12 pm
GO HOMOS! :P

DrocK
May 8, 2004, 3:08 am
this topic has been mooved from clan reqruitment "i believe" to the bash pit... why?
because thet dont take homo clan seriously....
i think nobody does... including me i admit it... this is a joke.. if this guy is trying to be funny, i see that he has entertained some ppl.

Weed
May 8, 2004, 5:27 am
Drock, why not take them seriously?
they are a good clan, their members might be gay, and some of them arent, but yet they are a clan...
prejudice is a great chrachteristic on people... and i know that, i come from a place full of that kind of people... in south america people treat homos like if they werent humans.

and btw, i dont think the topic was moved, but it was actually made here, coz many people just go directly to the bash pit.

Zoolander
May 8, 2004, 5:33 am
Actually I go to the Suggestion forums first to laugh at peoples stupid ideas the lounge > Bashpit.

DrocK
May 8, 2004, 5:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
Drock, why not take them seriously?
they are a good clan, their members might be gay, and some of them arent, but yet they are a clan...
prejudice is a great chrachteristic on people... and i know that, i come from a place full of that kind of people... in south america people treat homos like if they werent humans.

and btw, i dont think the topic was moved, but it was actually made here, coz many people just go directly to the bash pit.

south american eh? same here
well my point was that not everybody thinks what you might think..

Weed
May 8, 2004, 6:40 am
its obvious that not everybody thinks the way i do, not everybody looks the way i look.
i am unique, too bad some people arent unique.
anyway, the point is, people shouldnt care what are the other one doing sex with as long as it doesnt get personal.

BMF
May 8, 2004, 6:49 am
I think Weed is coming out of the closet here.

gi.joe
May 8, 2004, 7:58 am
quote:not everybody looks the way i look.

thank god for that...

Zoolander
May 8, 2004, 12:09 pm
The world would be a verry sexy place indeed.

Hitman
May 8, 2004, 1:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe
quote:not everybody looks the way i look.

thank god for that...
Rofl

SeanCapsAss
May 13, 2004, 2:49 am
Being a member of clan Homo, id just like to say that we are a clan that is serious about playing soldat and kicking (and or licking)ass. Please try to not let our Flamboyantly fruity first immpressions fool you. Btw who ever doubts our playing skills, feel free to post a challenge on www.clanhomo.com.

Yin_Starrunner
May 13, 2004, 3:05 am
<<HOMO>>s are cool. I hang around with a lot of <<HOMO>>s at school. As a matter of fact, i've been thinking about becoming a <<HOMO>> myself... is that job for <<HOMO>> gimp still open?

kevith
May 13, 2004, 3:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
I'm pretty sure it was in clan recruitment but then people started spamming the thread and it got moved... but who really knows.