( search forums )
Good ol' days! *sigh*
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Droopy
May 8, 2004, 10:03 am
I was reading trough the old post's yesterday and noticed! That nothing interestin' has been happening lately!

I remembered the good old n00b days! Ahh version 1.1.3! *sigh* I remembered hov cool it used to be testing the weapons for the first time... And the first kick! And when 1.1.4 came! And brought new secondary's with it! Or was that 1.1.5.. DUNNO! Forgot!

Anyway! Remember the old days! When LXS was still on the forums! And he would post his comic's! I remember laughing untill I pissed myself! That was when I read the Suck to be you comic!

Now I'm not saying that Soldat is dying or anything, but it has goten so dull!

I suggest u go trough the old topic's! You'll see what I'm talkin' about..

ClanKwH
May 8, 2004, 11:16 am
aah the cold christmas afternoons :p

cup_of_squirrels
May 8, 2004, 11:33 am
I know exactly what your on about. Ah well, we can always wait for 1.3.....

SuperKill
May 8, 2004, 11:49 am
quote:Originally posted by Droopy
I remembered the good old n00b days! Ahh version 1.1.3!

thats not even half old :|

Droopy
May 8, 2004, 12:15 pm
What's not even half old!

If we wan't to get those.. uh.. feelings back, we need something new in soldat! Like u know when LAW and chainsaw came? When LAW "didn't work"? And the chainsaw spawnkillers!

I think it was becouse of that, Mich fixed the chainsaw.

Aquarius
May 8, 2004, 12:18 pm
You are just getting old.

Droopy
May 8, 2004, 12:21 pm
LOL!

It's just that! Well..

Nothing's been happening lately!

SuperKill
May 8, 2004, 12:34 pm
i'm saying that 1.1.3 isnt old
old days are the versions before 1.0.5 and the old forums

May 8, 2004, 1:12 pm
Ah, I remember when the colt came out...

?
May 8, 2004, 1:35 pm
Just find another game to fill the time soldat doesn't, most of the time I play gateway(the underground, better run, and more consumer based ultima online) and then some soldat on the side.

Droopy
May 8, 2004, 8:16 pm
Whatever u say!

Say! That reminds me!Whatever happened to your old avatar t? And that cool sig! Hello ladies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I cracked myslelf up when I first saw that 1! DUNNO why?

AL3X1C0N
May 9, 2004, 4:25 pm
lol 1.1.3 is ur good ol days????

Mine is 1.05b :) I read about it in a games magazine lolol

Droopy
May 9, 2004, 4:58 pm
1.1.3 is far back! And if you look at how soldat has changed trough the last 3 versions, u might say that version 1.1.3 is quite an oldie!

Ofcourse 1.0.5b is the winner, but I think everyone has his own old days! Well, my begin at version 1.1.3! I think I wasn't playin soldat online so long that 1.1.4 almost came out(n00b)!

Tyrs_Hand
May 16, 2004, 1:32 pm
my good old days were 1.04 i think... was that a version. anyways from there i had the cultureshock of the styre getting nerfed in the big step up to 1.2

kevith
May 16, 2004, 4:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Droopy
Ahh version 1.1.3! *sigh* I remembered hov cool it used to be testing the weapons for the first time... And the first kick! And when 1.1.4 came! And brought new secondary's with it! Or was that 1.1.5.. DUNNO! Forgot!You can read the version history here.

quote:
Remember the old days! When LXS was still on the forums! And he would post his comic's! I remember laughing untill I pissed myself! That was when I read the Suck to be you comic!I always preferred the simplicity of CBW's comics... but the old LxS were funny.

wert21
May 16, 2004, 6:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill

You aren't a newbie, and? Stop this stupid competition.

Droopy
May 16, 2004, 8:47 pm
I wan't to be a newbie again! WEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!

(sigh)

WEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!

(sigh)

Zoolander
May 16, 2004, 9:31 pm
I pass the time with swg waiting for somthing new and interesting. like 1.2.1

AerialAssault
May 19, 2004, 12:44 pm
my old days were 1.1.3, oh to be that young again.

Kamikaze_Ninja
May 20, 2004, 1:36 am
im a 1.1.3 noob XD yeah that was fun =)

wormdundee
May 20, 2004, 4:01 am
KN, you only came in in 1.1.3? crazy

n00bface
May 20, 2004, 5:15 am
im a 1.1.5 n00b. that's why i hate 1.2...I DONT LIKE CHANGE!!!

that fuking sniper
May 20, 2004, 5:28 am
I remember the time we only had one desert eagle. And you couldnt fly off the ground without actually jumping from it. It would just make you slide. So damn fun... Getting on the top of ctf_viet was so cheap... And I could actually snipe back then... Good times...

Kamikaze_Ninja
May 20, 2004, 11:33 pm
"KN, you only came in in 1.1.3? crazy"
lol we met each other in 1.1.3 when I was still a complete noob remember? XD

silencer
May 24, 2004, 9:04 am
Can I hear painfull cries?
Pathetic, futile begs?

What's the point?
You want to play soldat-you play.
You get bored-u don't play.

Easy for a notsofresh newbie, isn't it?

Droopy
May 27, 2004, 5:43 pm
The point is that soldat is getting boring, but I still love the game! So I remember the n00b days! It was much funner than now! Yeah sure! I run a famous server(Droopy's president evil!) but I still had more fun back in version 1.1.4!

I don't wana leave Soldat, couse I like the game and don't wana end up as LXS!
Maybe it's the new version...

1.2 is like a Joko in the band! Many ppl left soldat becouse of it! I don't get it! I like it, but I like the previous versions better! Soldat need's something new! Like a new maps! Or a new mod! That's what it need's! That's how ppl will start playing again(by that I mean veterans and other ppl who left)...

In the past versions, there was always something new! Secondary's, map's, options... This version is just a better looking sister of the past 1's!

Does that anwser your question?

DeMonIc
May 29, 2004, 1:05 pm
I don't frankly now... maybe a king of the hill, or real campaign maps that are friggin hard... maybe those would make it.Or some new fun weapons XD

CbbLe
May 29, 2004, 1:31 pm
agree with droopy..we need more guns and maps...atleast something new to the gameplay..not just fixes and improvements(even though they are very important too :) )

SuperKill
May 29, 2004, 1:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by wert21
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill

You aren't a newbie, and? Stop this stupid competition.

eh, wtf u want ?
im trying to explain that guy that 1.3 isnt old neither 'far back'.
what competition ? took your medicine today ?

Element_101
May 29, 2004, 2:08 pm
^Lol^

Im a n00b to this game only game in 1.1.4 so I cant say if the game has gone up hill down hill etc...

But I can give a opinion on how the game is now and yes, I think soldat needs something new to lift it back into the air. What ever it is it needs to be big like some new weapons or a melee combat system introduced.

What ever it is I hope it comes next version for soldats sake!

DeMonIc
May 29, 2004, 3:17 pm
Oh ya, make melee combat as powerfull as in JK2 :DDD I can see it now: dudes battleing against m79 ak74 and minimi armed with one fakin knife, and a bunch of nades for support... oh yeah, THAT would be cool XD

Droopy
June 6, 2004, 10:52 pm
Michal should realy make a Map contest! 1 new map for each mode. The best map in each mode gets to become an official and makes the mapper realy happy!

And a mode contest! The best mode(Michal would have to choose that 1) would become the new official mode! YAY!!! I want my control implimented!

DeMonIc
June 7, 2004, 3:46 pm
Ok Droopy... good dog, come here... no, I wont hurt... good boy... a bit closer... *WHAM* [/makes Droopy eat all the medicine in teh house]

wood
June 7, 2004, 6:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
Ok Droopy... good dog, come here... no, I wont hurt... good boy... a bit closer... *WHAM* [/makes Droopy eat all the medicine in teh house]

i didnt realize swallowing medicine sounded like smashing a skull with a baseball bat

Droopy
June 8, 2004, 5:19 pm
WTF was that all about!?!?!