( search forums )
THe heat is on in infltrate
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
darkdeath477
May 11, 2004, 5:30 am
infiltrate mode
the heat is on
we were playing till 120 points and the defenders had 115 and the attackers had 90(one more point and they would WIN)
I was the attacking team and with just so many precius seconds left both teams were desperate
My team mates went down the tunnel and I took the highway(see "gameplan")
I was using the mighty M79 and I figured this was going to decifer the game. I was to defend the highway while the guys attacked the west took the flag and went east to our base. I had to keep the enemy away from the west entrance!!! I threw a grenade over the building (once I got on the rafter thing (see map)) to the west side where 2 enemies had gathered (the rest were inside). This caught thier attention. the people inside came out to the east side and started to open fire. bullets whizzed all around me but I was safe...for now. my team mates were more thatn a match for the grenade wounded senteries on the west side. After killing themmy m8s rushed in the building and saw the mob of enemy soilders outside. OH NO!!! just 15 seconds left. I new what I had to do. I threw my self off the edge of the rafter and throwing every grenade I had left and shooting wildly with my M79 I made the perfect kamikaze explosion
MULTI KILL x2
You killed yourself
is what my screen read but I cleared the path and my team mates danced to victory
[:D]

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] gameplan.GIF114.61 KB

Deleted User
May 11, 2004, 8:31 am
lol
kamikaze mission

blackdevil0742
May 11, 2004, 10:58 am
Hehe must have felt good

Droopy
May 11, 2004, 5:56 pm
That was the bravest thing I've ever heard! U must be soooooo proud of yourself!

It's good to still have some patriot players who would give up their.. uh.. well.. score for the team!

GJ!

AerialAssault
May 11, 2004, 11:27 pm
i believe the correct term would be a suicide bomber/banzai

kamikaze is japanese for "divine wind" which was a typhoon that destroyed a mongol invasion fleet during the feudal era, the term was again used to designate japanese suicide plane bombers because they would have been the "divine wind" that would destroy the american invasion fleet during world war 2, the term is often misused today. but it does sound cooler than suicide bomber.

glad to make u feel stupid :)

but getting back on topic, thats awsome man, wish u had a demo of it, very noble of u, reminds me of myself, i woulda done the same thing :)

darkdeath477
May 11, 2004, 11:47 pm
thanks all. I did feel great and I got a lot of "gj" from my mates

Yin_Starrunner
May 12, 2004, 12:41 am
ya moments liek that are the reasons we all play soldat, GJ private

Deleted User
May 12, 2004, 11:29 am
[:O][:O][:O]

That was awesome! Good work!