( search forums )
Chakra - teh dumbest one ever seen?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
-RaveN`tP-
May 11, 2004, 11:39 pm
Mruah, see, normally I don't do such things... but this guy deserves it with his ridiculous behaviour.
Calling every barretuser "n00b" and "pussy"... Why don't u just leave them alone ("them" cause I'm not using barret, but this guy just pisses me off) and STFU? You can play with dolls if you don't like SOLDAT as it is atm.
So far... oh and on your level, so that you understand what I mean:

Mruahahah Auto-pussy n0000b, learn to play with another weapon blablablablabla

Hitman
May 11, 2004, 11:44 pm
Yet another catalyst to spark a deluge of spam..

DeafBox
May 11, 2004, 11:46 pm
quote:Cannibal Corpse guitarist Jack Owen just quit Cannibal Corpse to join his
hard rock group Adrift.

?
May 12, 2004, 12:08 am
Chak doesn't like the barret but we won't hate him for that, he is just TOO CUTE!!

Kamikaze_Ninja
May 12, 2004, 12:37 am
chak dumbest!??!? XD dats just weird.... this topic just JUMPED out at me, when I saw this I was thinking "WTF? wow must be some guy just about to make himself look dumb" (or something like that) anyway off to read more manga weeeeee

DT
May 12, 2004, 12:55 am
huh.. i thought i was the dumbest...

Weed
May 12, 2004, 12:56 am
agreed
but on the other hand, i think your even dumber if what he said triggred you like this...
"get a life"
^_^

BMF
May 12, 2004, 1:00 am
Chak does whine a lot

AerialAssault
May 12, 2004, 1:35 am
impossible, he is the official prettiest and smartest soldat player

Marbire
May 12, 2004, 1:44 am
Every barret user IS a pussy and a n00b......... I don't see your arguement. :confused:

BMF
May 12, 2004, 2:56 am
Umm.. I use a barret. However I am equally proficient with any weapon.

gi.joe
May 12, 2004, 6:14 am
im quite surprised that chakky hasnt actually responded yet..

SuperKill
May 12, 2004, 6:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Marbire
Every barret user IS a pussy and a n00b......... I don't see your arguement. :confused:

please stfu.
besides i recall you using the barret quite alot.

Zoolander
May 12, 2004, 6:53 am
Chak makes hating the barret fun.

SuperKill
May 12, 2004, 7:52 am
[IMAGE]

FroG-BoY
May 12, 2004, 8:30 am
Photoshop + Superkill = [:-censored]ty attempt to be funny.

SuperKill
May 12, 2004, 10:06 am
photoshop ?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
try maddox.com + mspaint + 3.04 secoends

Chakra
May 12, 2004, 11:41 am
I got this great idea. How about...now bare with me here.... all the public servers aren't a minimum of 75% barret and m79?

Yeah I know, it's a little bit off the wall, but I like a bit of variety now and then, 'cos it seems the only differences between players these days is what they use as a secondary.

quote:You can play with dolls if you don't like SOLDAT as it is atm.

..as truly thrilling my new G.I OneGram action figure is (especially when covered in vasaline), the only thing that pisses me off in soldat is the supposedly cloned players - all too impatient and/or lazy to use guns that require just a few shots more, and just want to keeping up with the Jones's.

I could join the club and fight fire with fire (barret vs barret), or I could use other guns, shut up and just quietly wait for those rare games where players have a variety of tactics and weapons to them.

Or, I could speak my mind, show those fresh to soldat that they don't have to use what's best to get by (monkey see monkey do), and then enjoy a server that, believe it or not, usually ends up with a few less 1-shot junkies.

Drama
May 12, 2004, 12:19 pm
I use barret only at duels, cause i experience barret duels exciting. Tho i can also play duels without if someone wants..

SuperKill and Chakra are both good guys so stfu

WHINERS MAKE THE WORLD BETTER!

btw frog-boy, do kangaroos drive cars ???

AerialAssault
May 12, 2004, 12:43 pm
chakra, craig david is proper BO, and a think that if half the server used barrets it would be too much, and superkill, how can u claim to be good if u use the n00bs weapon of choice, its SOOO easy to use. u need some home cooking

SuperKill
May 12, 2004, 1:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
chakra, craig david is proper BO, and a think that if half the server used barrets it would be too much, and superkill, how can u claim to be good if u use the n00bs weapon of choice, its SOOO easy to use. u need some home cooking

lol
how [:-censored]ing stupid can you be ?
i would own you with ANYTHING ok ? goddamn newb shut the f*ck up, barret is in the game, people use it. yea there are some nubs that camp with it or go with it the normal (yesssss normal..) way but they just suck.
anyway, noob, i dont claim to be good. i am good. now pleae stfu or else you wanna go 1v1.

Chakra
May 12, 2004, 2:01 pm
I think you hit a button there Aerial. Shame on you for taunting someone so sensitive.

SuperKill
May 12, 2004, 2:04 pm
yes i'm crying in rl atm.

Weed
May 12, 2004, 2:42 pm
for real... all this SK bashing is just sad.
he uses a barret, but that doesnt mean he cant use anything else.
i like to think im fairly good with m79, yet SK could kick my arse with it.
and i saw SK using almost every weapon in the game.
Aerial, when was the last time you played SK? and what about you chakra? i just think you people need someone to pick on.
lay off SK already. its getting old and stupid.

BMF
May 12, 2004, 3:30 pm
SK is not all that much, I beat him before. I think I even posted a screen around here somewhere...
quote:I could join the club and fight fire with fire (barret vs barret), or I could use other guns, shut up and just quietly wait for those rare games where players have a variety of tactics and weapons to them.

Or, I could speak my mind, show those fresh to soldat that they don't have to use what's best to get by (monkey see monkey do), and then enjoy a server that, believe it or not, usually ends up with a few less 1-shot junkies.
Chakra, honestly, anything is better than you crying like a woman. Playing with you on a server is extremely annoying. Just my opinion though. I am sure there are people who enjoy when you whine and complain.

Zoolander
May 12, 2004, 3:31 pm
I get a kick out of it.

Askur
May 12, 2004, 3:41 pm
I kick whiners out of my server... It's just a frigging game.
Forums are for whining. Games are for playing.

edit: -RaveN`tP-.. you're whining about people whining.

SuperKill
May 12, 2004, 4:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
SK is not all that much, I beat him before. I think I even posted a screen around here somewhere...

gj newest mod, faking screens and being proud of it.
yeye you suck i pwn + you dont got the guts to duel me for real :p
goddamn crybabies cant handle me owning them in publics..

May 12, 2004, 4:41 pm
Superkill forgot his piss-sack.

Deleted User
May 12, 2004, 5:38 pm
I'm just going to butt in here and post my opinion [:I]

Someone using barret = bad
Someone camping = bad
Someone camping with barret = good

It seems two wrongs DO make a right, kids. A barret is a sniper rifle, and you can't deny that. It pisses me off to see players using it in close combat, instead of on the other side of the map, taking the enemies down from afar.

Now, if I were to bitch at SuperKill right now (which I don't want to), he would probably reply with 'omg stalky i pwn you n00b camper just coz i always beat you'. Hell...he does pwn me. I am a camper (whenever I use the barret, anyway). He always beats me. So what? At least I use the barret for its said purpose. As Michal said in beta testing, "I would rather get killed by a sniper 2 screens away than get killed with the Barret from 1/8 of the screen".

Askur
May 12, 2004, 5:45 pm
I'm with Stalky on this. You da man!

SuperKill
May 12, 2004, 5:48 pm
camping takes any kind of skill ?
no.. case closed
besides, you think i can argue about what can you do with a certin weapon and what cant you ?
nobody can do it, anyone that does it is nuts.
the best thing is to test your opinnion in game..thats why i like to challenge instead of argueing about it like a smartass.

as faker (bmf) already said.. its really irretating to be in a match with someone as whiney as chakra.
hell the only diffrence between a random server whiner that b1tch about using some weapon, and chakra.. is that chakra can express himself at the forums.

Askur
May 12, 2004, 6:37 pm
Camping does take skill. It's the most inefficient strategy you will ever find in dynamic games such as soldat. To do something inefficient efficiently takes skill.

Let me give you an example.
Do campers bother you? No, if you have an ounce of the skills you claim to have (and I have no idea and I will not pass any judgement on that) you should easily get past any noob camper. This is because you know where they are the next time you run past that region. Now, if that camper would realise you knew this and move over to a wholly different region and hide there with his old region in sights he would surprise you again. Just this step from realising that you shouldn't camp 100% at the same spot is a skill in it self. => Camping can involve skill.
Then when you start playing realistic games where stealth actualy means something camping actualy becomes a strategy. You can even select between the zoom on the Barret or the reload time of the Rueger. There's a new choice for you.. enter skill. Right choice for the right spots.

See how I put arguments forth whereas you just state you case and consider it closed?

Chakra
May 12, 2004, 6:43 pm
...I wonder how much farther this thread'll go until SK asks BMF for a duel..

*sets an egg timer*

SuperKill
May 12, 2004, 7:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Askur
Camping does take skill. It's the most inefficient strategy you will ever find in dynamic games such as soldat. To do something inefficient efficiently takes skill.

Let me give you an example.
Do campers bother you? No, if you have an ounce of the skills you claim to have (and I have no idea and I will not pass any judgement on that) you should easily get past any noob camper. This is because you know where they are the next time you run past that region. Now, if that camper would realise you knew this and move over to a wholly different region and hide there with his old region in sights he would surprise you again. Just this step from realising that you shouldn't camp 100% at the same spot is a skill in it self. => Camping can involve skill.
Then when you start playing realistic games where stealth actualy means something camping actualy becomes a strategy. You can even select between the zoom on the Barret or the reload time of the Rueger. There's a new choice for you.. enter skill. Right choice for the right spots.

See how I put arguments forth whereas you just state you case and consider it closed?

so you're saying it takes skill to move around, camp in diffrent positions everytime and actually hit while proning ?
lol
take it from a guy that played over 10k matches.. its goddamn easy.
also, i didnt complained about campers.. they all could keep doing it as much as they want..i did say it takes zero skill to do that.

"Just this step from realising that you shouldn't camp 100% at the same spot is a skill in it self."
if that's skill, then i'm a soldat god.

Zoolander
May 12, 2004, 8:30 pm
i like camping in the open, where everyone can see me, but can do nothing about it.

Marbire
May 12, 2004, 8:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
camping takes any kind of skill ?
no.. case closed

Prancing around w/ barret takes any kind of skill ?
no.. case closed

so you're saying it takes skill to move around, camp in diffrent positions everytime and actually hit while proning ?
lol
take it from a guy that played over 10k matches.. its goddamn easy..

So you're saying it takes more skill to run around w/ barret as opposed to camping w/ it?

Take if from a guy who's probably played more matches than you (10k my ASS)..... it's god damn easy.

And BTW, it is true, I used to use barret. That changed after 1.2 was released though.

Askur
May 12, 2004, 8:35 pm
I was merely putting forth an example of how you could see skill in camping. Ofcourse there's more involved than just moving around. I wouldn't know because I like assaulting. I just like to disagree with people. I was hoping the sentance "Just this step from realising that you shouldn't camp 100% at the same spot is a skill in it self." would show that as there was room for improvement in camping. If you are improving in any activity then you are improving your skills at that activity. You stated there is no skill in camping I offered a counterexample.

However I fail to see the logical step you take from my example of a tiny fragment of improvement at camping towards being a soldat god. There's alot more involved as you know.

If you don't understand me just say "You're speaking bull[:-censored] man.. what the hell are you trying to say" and I'll clarify. If you choose to understand what you read any way you like, then I can't help you.

P.S. How do you know I haven't played more matches than that? If that's all your reasoning you need than you are really just asking for me to say "Well I've played +20k. Argument over. I win. You loose."

SuperKill
May 12, 2004, 8:59 pm
ok ok yeye whatever you say.
duel me when you use barret and i dont and if you win you prove your point.. this goes for anyone.
just stfu with the barret=noob untill then..dumb lamers.

Marbire - i started in version 0.9.x (cant remember) you also stopped playing somewhere in 1.1.3 correct me if i'm wrong.
i played more then you, think i'm wrong ? prove it against me.

thats all i'm gonna say ;P words will mean nothing

BMF
May 12, 2004, 9:08 pm
quote:Someone camping with barret = good
The stupidest thing I have heard in a while.

One reason I love SuperKill is that he explodes in any possible situation. GJ working on that early heart attack.
Either way, I will definately duel you, altho I hate barret/m79 duels, and barret seems to be the only weapon that you can use.

BMF
May 12, 2004, 9:14 pm
quote:Someone camping with barret = good
The stupidest thing I have heard in a while.

One reason I love SuperKill is that he explodes in any possible situation. GJ working on that early heart attack.
Either way, I will definately duel you, altho I hate barret/m79 duels, and barret seems to be the only weapon that you can use.

Askur
May 12, 2004, 9:41 pm
I thought of it more as "good that he's using the weapon like it was meant to be used" rather than "good player"... makes sense to me like that.

DeafBox
May 12, 2004, 11:31 pm
barret = yawn

quote:Shock rocker MARILYN MANSON is poised to provoke outrage among religious groups when he stars in controversial new movie DIAMOND DEAD - because he's playing a drug taking JESUS CHRIST.

hmmmmmm.............

that fuking sniper
May 13, 2004, 3:03 am
And whose to determine what the weapon is "Designed" to be used? People can go over this back and fourth. Each side claiming legitimacy because one states that "the barret is designed to be a sniper rifle, and you should obly camp with it, not assault with it like you do with an automatic", while the other side states that "the barret is a simple insta-gib weapon, and therefore its designed to assault and to fly with."

To tell you the truth, its both. Michal did say that he *prefers* to be killed by a barret from afar rather than from close-up, but as long as he doesnt implement it in the game, I'm going to treat this statement as it is, an opinion. After all, not everything that Michal thinks decrees how people should act in Soldat. Or at least, not unless he implements his opinions into the game.

Before the barret got the scope, it was mainly used as an assault weapon. Nobody *ever* complained about people assaulting with it and that it should be a sniper rifle designed solely for camping. It was possible to do so - even though your range is equevalent to everyone else's, the barret had an extra 10% sight range (meaning about the length of a single soldat across the screen to scroll onto). This was meant to give players a slight hint of a target before that target would shoot them, but 10% wasnt as nearly as much as the scope provided.

After 1.1.0 came out and things started to change, veterans literally streamed out of Soldat because they disliked the "upgrade", I did too, but I didnt quit. Anyway, after 1.1.0 some minor upgrades were added to some weapons, but the barret's upgrades were in no way minor. The scope included, people started to have a second opinion about it "hey, maybe that means Michal wants us to camp with it"?

Currently, I dont really care. As long as the barret provides options for both tactics, it is *designed* to do that, since it *does* do that. And thats what makes the barret so overpowered and overused. So many bonuses, only one gun. So many capabilities, only one gun.

Oh, and since its a matter of opinion that Michal said he'd prefer that people camp with the barret, I consider mine just as important, since its simply an opinion: I'd rather be killed by a barret up-close than from afar. The barret can scroll too much. The difference between the overpowering of the sniper in Soldat and in other multiplayer shooters is that Soldat is 2D, most of the others are 3D. This is a *huge* difference. In 3D you have a much bigger chance to counter campers, since whatever is in their sight has to be in yours as well, though they can see you clearly with a scope and you cannot. Soldat is different. You *cant* see where snipers are. If they are intellegent snipers, they will relocate, and thats very hard to beat. How can you beat an opponent that you cant rightly know where is he going to shoot from, and when exactly to expect that shot? Only by excessive safety measures (erratic movement, constant cover, etc...), which make the game excrutiatingly boring and slow for the attacker. Meanwhile the sniper is peacefully sitting his ass down with his barret just having fun at watching you squirm in and out of his range, determined not to be shot.

This rarely happens, though. As people normally just run into snipers' range and get shot on the spot. Yes, very balanced.

HellRaider
May 13, 2004, 3:13 am
Aw im too late for the Chakra bashing [;)]

Element_101
May 13, 2004, 3:31 am
That [:-censored]ing sniper I didnt read your post because to be honest I couldnt be [:-censored]ed.

Wtf this started as a post about someoe bitching about Chakra now its a barret thread....

Sad how it always has to go back to that!

Yin_Starrunner
May 13, 2004, 3:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Element_101
That [:-censored]ing sniper I didnt read your post because to be honest I couldnt be [:-censored]ed.

Wtf this started as a post about someoe bitching about Chakra now its a barret thread....

YOU [:-censored] POSTS! EWWWWWW.....

n00bface
May 13, 2004, 4:12 am
all the weapons are for n00bs including fists.. they're all lame.. god damn, people keep melee'ing my weapon out of my hand when im trying to lame with steyr.. it's a merry-go-round of lameness...so...ermm...end of conversation?

kevith
May 13, 2004, 5:32 am
quote:Originally posted by Element_101

The thread's premise was that the creator (-RaveN`tP-) was complaining about Chakra complaining about the barret. Not really that far of a leap.

Drama
May 13, 2004, 1:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
[quote]and barret seems to be the only weapon that you can use.

Id use the word 'prefer'

I prefer ak, but also use barret (in duels mostly).

Dont complain about someones weapon select, if someone offers you desert eagle or banana, what would you take with you in war ?

Also, barret aint overpowered in ctf. Working team cant have only barrets

Askur
May 13, 2004, 1:43 pm
The banana.
Chances are the war will be against Arabs. I could probably fool them into believing said banana was actually Gorege W. Bush and bribe my way out of trouble.

Chakra
May 13, 2004, 1:52 pm
Don't be stupid Askur. Arab's are highly intelligent and not for a second could mistake a banana for an american president.

Instead, you could promote the banana as the vessel for the second coming of Jesus (say it came out of a cow's arse and the stains upon it looked a bit like a barret) and have them obey it's every command, consequently issuing a Jihad on this thread and it's creator.

Askur
May 13, 2004, 2:13 pm
Well I could draw a smiley face on it and a comic 'speaking' balloon with something like "Sublimbi.. sumblimi.. subliminable.. hmmm" and although some Arabs can be highly intelligent (I met a couple of worthwhile arabs in belgium.. although 99% of them just wanted to rob me in their inane almost polite way which really never works) those who've been brainwashed to fundamentalism are not. The glory they see in squishing the president of the united states should overshadow their brain activity.

But your idea is mighty fine. You could even tell them that now they have to bow towards the banana rather than Mecca and then put the banana on some plane which flies irregularly around the world much to their misery.

But either way I'd always go for the banana since weapons are useless in war. You might hurt someone and that really pisses your own population off.. people start whining and demand you resign or get court martialed.

SuperKill
May 13, 2004, 4:39 pm
where did all that arab thing came from, and who cares ?
about the subject of this thread - if you people would only read what tfs posted..

Deleted User
May 13, 2004, 5:31 pm
Personally, I've always treated That Fuking Snipers opinion on the Barret as bull[:-censored].

SuperKill
May 13, 2004, 5:33 pm
maybe cuz you didnt even play on the whine-free versions ?

Weed
May 13, 2004, 6:06 pm
Askur, till now i thought you were smart...
with the things you are saying about arabs your just giving us a glance at your ignorance...
for your knowledge, arabs invented many things, Math between them.
and also, not all the arabs are muslims, and not all the muslims are terrorists.
and if a jew is telling you this, it means it's time for you to see something besides CNN ;)

SuperKill
May 13, 2004, 6:10 pm
thats nice :P
but lets keep this thread to the subject

Chakra
May 13, 2004, 6:41 pm
..do we really need another 7 page thread where you reply "stfu" to every thoroughly explained angle taken on why the barret should be nerfed?

So far your arguement rarely stems further, other than "duel me" and lets not forget "live with it."

SuperKill
May 13, 2004, 6:47 pm
duel me = solve to all barret arguements

Askur
May 13, 2004, 8:38 pm
Weed, i've never really thought much of you at all. Except about 2 minutes ago I thought you were pretty promising due to your comment on freedom in another thread. Now I think you're annoying.

But this post of yours gives me a glance at your total lack of a sense of humor. You don't think I know who invented maths? Do you know what an algorithm is? It's a name for a group of programing statements but together into a block which perform something for the different computer systems. Why am I telling you this? Because the word algorithm is a derivative of the arabic name Al-Kawazir.. or something in that direction.

Believe me at some point of my youth I took serious interests in old Arabic culture. However old doesn't mean new. I also spent the last two years living in Bruxelles and alot of arabs live there. Most of them from the Mahgreb region. That means I've met and spoken to arabs who were neither muslims nor terrorists. Anywhos, most of them reaaaly hate white people there and in turn I learnt how to hate them back. That is.. I learnt to hate the arabs in Belgium.

But I think you're very clever for twisting an obvious joke into serious talk.

SuperKill
May 13, 2004, 9:37 pm
look, here's an idea - open a new f*cking thread and argue about arabs all you want ?

Yin_Starrunner
May 13, 2004, 10:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
..do we really need another 7 page thread where you reply "stfu" to every thoroughly explained angle taken on why the barret should be nerfed?

So far your arguement rarely stems further, other than "duel me" and lets not forget "live with it."

stfu

deejii
May 13, 2004, 10:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Yin_Starrunner

stfu
j00 stfu

n00bface
May 14, 2004, 12:22 am
quote:Originally posted by deejii
quote:Originally posted by Yin_Starrunner

stfu
j00 stfu

spam teh fux awp!11

that fuking sniper
May 14, 2004, 12:31 am
maybe cuz you didnt even play on the whine-free versions ?

He is from 1.0.5b. He was in a "whine-free" version. And it is his right to think of my opinion in any way he wants to. Thats his opinion of mine. So dont oppose it. Theres no point to, is there? I could post my opinion, which I did, so he can also do the same.

What I object to is the use of unnecessary flaming, but that depends, weather he meant it to be an insult or not, if he didnt, then it isnt flamiung, as I'm not insulted either way.

Same thing goes for Askur and Chakra about the Arab thing. They can make fun of anything if they want to, its just a forum. This is harmless, but harm comes in real life when someone takes these insults seriously *points at Middle East*...

Zoolander
May 14, 2004, 1:01 am
The constant flaming spouts from everyone being a
[IMAGE]