( search forums )
Playing with my balls on your door step
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
May 13, 2004, 9:19 am
So i was walking down the street really fast when i tripped over your moms clit.. it was overly big and tasted like a soggy corn dog...but i didnt mind that it was worm just like a freash turkey out of bosten market..

Any ways i told your sister to grab your moms clit and swing it around so i could jump rope with it well i was kicking major ass jumping ropeing that clit until she started to do double douches with her own clit i tripped and flattend the clit the dog came over and chewed off the mothers clit..

O well i thought as i went farther into the woods i finally found your house where i was walking and i tripped over your fathers penis because he fell asleep with his wang out as soon as i tripped over it the cum squirted out hitting the dog in the eye blinding him making him go on a rampage where he went into a zoo jumped into the lion pit bit a lion the lion went crazy killed a monkey the monkeys mom didnt know what to do so it started throwing $hit all over the place the [:-censored] hit the elephants and they went crazy killing 245 people and falling down into the river daming it up killing all the fish and the bottom half of the world....

and.... then i wennt to your door step and played with my balls because i was trying to make one ball not hit the other while i was flinging my stuff ;)

Captain RibMan
May 13, 2004, 9:29 am
meh

Camping_Carl2
May 13, 2004, 9:33 am
>.> dude its awesome try it out sometime

Zoolander
May 13, 2004, 9:41 am
what?

ClanKwH
May 13, 2004, 3:26 pm
*shakes head* why did you leave the asylum ..

Hitman
May 13, 2004, 3:33 pm
Seriously man, just drop it, it's not funny anymore.

n00bface
May 13, 2004, 3:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Seriously man, just drop it, it's not funny anymore.

word.

Alamo
May 13, 2004, 4:51 pm
O
M
G

Askur
May 13, 2004, 5:59 pm
Someone just discovered dirty words...

cup_of_squirrels
May 13, 2004, 6:50 pm
cc...no one likes you

Chakra
May 13, 2004, 6:57 pm
I like CC. And he uses barret, so that's saying something.

..I just wish he'd do more stories about spaceship..

Zoolander
May 13, 2004, 7:03 pm
quote:cc...no one likes you
I like him. So that is a false statement.

ClanKwH
May 13, 2004, 8:08 pm
Me2! He's great at making stories! XD

AerialAssault
May 13, 2004, 8:49 pm
his stories have gotten a little less funny, but i still love him

Yin_Starrunner
May 13, 2004, 9:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Camping_Carl2
So i was walking down the street really fast when i tripped over your moms clit.. it was overly big and tasted like a soggy corn dog...but i didnt mind that it was worm just like a freash turkey out of bosten market..

Any ways i told your sister to grab your moms clit and swing it around so i could jump rope with it well i was kicking major ass jumping ropeing that clit until she started to do double douches with her own clit i tripped and flattend the clit the dog came over and chewed off the mothers clit..

O well i thought as i went farther into the woods i finally found your house where i was walking and i tripped over your fathers penis because he fell asleep with his wang out as soon as i tripped over it the cum squirted out hitting the dog in the eye blinding him making him go on a rampage where he went into a zoo jumped into the lion pit bit a lion the lion went crazy killed a monkey the monkeys mom didnt know what to do so it started throwing $hit all over the place the [:-censored] hit the elephants and they went crazy killing 245 people and falling down into the river daming it up killing all the fish and the bottom half of the world....

and.... then i wennt to your door step and played with my balls because i was trying to make one ball not hit the other while i was flinging my stuff ;)

That's odd, something VERY similiar happened to me!

Camping_Carl2
May 14, 2004, 4:05 am
:O i love you guys ^_^

Weed
May 14, 2004, 8:06 am
hmmm, i got an idea... remember what you would do when some door to door salesman would knock on your door? you would tell yourselves "dont answer, maybe he'll go away"
why dont we do the same with ol' Carl? maybe he will really go away and find something possitive to do with his life... like playing with his balls on my door step...

Captain RibMan
May 14, 2004, 8:17 am
write another story bout styx except spell it different so he cant prove its about him

Zoolander
May 14, 2004, 10:33 am
spell it stiks. he wont have a clue!!! keke ^_^

Camping_Carl2
May 15, 2004, 9:27 pm
http://reggielution.ytmnd.com/

brilliant!

Superdog
May 17, 2004, 11:24 am
U really should consider writing childrenĀ“s books. U sound like Astrid Lindgren.

Camping_Carl2
May 18, 2004, 2:05 am
:P im just to sexy for my shoes

morpheus
May 18, 2004, 4:08 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
hmmm, i got an idea... remember what you would do when some door to door salesman would knock on your door? you would tell yourselves "dont answer, maybe he'll go away"
why dont we do the same with ol' Carl? maybe he will really go away and find something possitive to do with his life... like playing with his balls on my door step...
grab some marbles and go join him.. no one would be able to tell the difference