( search forums )
What do you hate?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
-Claw-
May 14, 2004, 10:14 am
do youhate me? orthosewho say "LOL" or somesmiley after each kill ordeath? or what do you hate?

O hate those whosay "lol" after each kill/death

FroG-BoY
May 14, 2004, 10:39 am
LOL :)

Zoolander
May 14, 2004, 10:41 am
I hate Tai, when ever he dies its followed by "OMFG WTF" or "[:-censored]ING LAME"

other than that I like everyone :)

DrocK
May 14, 2004, 11:11 am
i hate the one who says...
"WYF!!!! HACKER!!" "You never die!!!"

BMF
May 14, 2004, 11:24 am
Bash Pit...

SuperKill
May 14, 2004, 11:24 am
tai dead - WTF OMG
chakra dead - ...<phillosophy~ here>...

KnOt
May 14, 2004, 11:28 am
What I really hate is when people start to suck, and then about 10 seconds before the game finishes they just leave.. as though they just HAD to leave.. they couldn't have stayed for 10 more secs.

Ohhh I forgot about people with about 100 ping saying 'lag lag.. omg hiited' .. They don't know what lag is.

AerialAssault
May 14, 2004, 12:12 pm
i hate brocchili[xx(]

Kazuki
May 14, 2004, 1:11 pm
You know what I really hate? Public servers. DUN DUN DUUUN! For example, the stats go something like this:

[PC]Kazuki.+` ----- 73 ---- 18 (red team)
Random Guy (blue team)
Another Guy (blue team)
Yet another guy (blue team)
Soldier (blue team)
Idiot (red team)

Idiot: "Kazuki, you're not helping at all, just leave!"

The teams are unfair and no one gives a damn, my teammate(s) suck ass and then blame me if we lose, even though I did a hell lot better than everyone, and of course the ever popuplar :

"You Killed (a Barretard)" *step forward* "Killed By (a different barretard)"

Oh yeah thats just the way things work. Also one thing I really hate is when I hit my enemy with 5 or 6 out of 7 Deagle Bullets they're not dead (almost, but not) and then during reload time they hit me twice or 3 times with Deagle Bullets and well... I die. -_-

Chakra
May 14, 2004, 1:13 pm
Chakra dead - "tell my wife i narghhhh"

Players going into real mode servers and wondering why people are turning invisible....theres so much to soldat that so many players haven't given time to.

Kazuki
May 14, 2004, 1:28 pm
Yeah, but to tell the truth I don't see many realistic mode servers out there. Same goes for Rambo Match and especially Pointmatch. I'm hoping to get a 100Mbit server around October time. If I do, I'll be running some well-running servers including those modes. :)

DT
May 14, 2004, 1:33 pm
I hate it when i hurt a guy to near death and another guy comes along and kills him... and then i hurt hm to near death and another guy kills him..... and when ppl use my name... i mean i'm hardly on and if i am you know its me becuze i got bad ping... really bad... damn 56k that acts like a 23.3 k.... and i also hate FAGS cuz your a fag if you call someone else a fag... and i also hate ..... (goes on and on)

Zoolander
May 14, 2004, 2:12 pm
I hate when the teams are Red-5 Blue-2. Red wins and the whole teams throws "OMFG OWNED NOOBS LMAODS WE WIEN!!" in your face. yea good game!

SuperKill
May 14, 2004, 2:29 pm
rofl yea that sux..
i also hate the avarage match on 'most' israeli servers:

nub: superkill is dead meat now!!1
me: ok
nub: stfu homo
<me kills nub>
nub: [:-censored] lucker gay !111
<me kills nub again>
nub: admin !!!111 kick superkill he am lagger !11
admin: superkill are you an lag???????????????????????????
me: no
nub: look at his ping its not 16
admin: omg!
<admin bans me>

:(

cup_of_squirrels
May 14, 2004, 4:37 pm
Welcome to servers that are not DNA. They are what we call "n00b servers"

Drama
May 14, 2004, 5:37 pm
"youre just mad because i '''kill''' you"

blackdevil0742
May 14, 2004, 7:48 pm
I hate ppl saying "this sux" and just leave.

Yin_Starrunner
May 14, 2004, 9:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by -Claw-
do youhate me? orthosewho say "LOL" or somesmiley after each kill ordeath? or what do you hate?

damn, guilty as charged, but im getting better at not saying LOL after every death, i think. I hate (this happened to me last night).

blue-5 red-5

Blue guy:OMFG MY TEAM SUX IM LEAVING
Blue guy has left the game
blue-4 red-5
Blue guy2:OMG hes right goddamn this sux
Blue guy2 has left the game
10 minutes remaining in match
Yin_Starrunner:OK teams r uneven
Red Guy:LOL n00b
Blue-3 has left the game
blue-3 red-5
Yin_Starrunner: Dammit n00bs c'mon
red guy:STFU your the n00b
Yin_Starrunner:learn proper grammar n00b its you're not your
red guy:STFU
Blue guy3: OMFG THIS SUX GUYS JOIN OUR TEAM
Blue guy4 left the game
Blue-2 red-5
Yin_Starrunner:C'mon n00bs
Blue guy3:YA COME ON NOOBS!
Red guy:HAHA pwnz0red XD
Yin_Starrunner: STFU n00b is 2-5
Red Guy: HAHA YOU SUCK NEWBS!
blue guy3:SCREW THIS
Blue guy3 left the game
blue-1 red-5
Yin_Starrunner: OMFG YOU NOOBS COME ON
Red guy:Your just jealous your getting pwned XD
Other Red Guy: YA LOL
Yin_Starrunner: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME ITS 1-5!
Red Guy:HAHA XD pwnz0red
yin_Starrunner: at least stop spawn killing me OMFG!

Then I left. Assholes like that ruin the game.

cup_of_squirrels
May 14, 2004, 9:27 pm
Yeah. Ya gotta learn that theres always someone better than you.

May 14, 2004, 9:35 pm
I don't.
(runs)

Kazuki
May 14, 2004, 10:17 pm
lol, It's just the way it is. I also hate when people change teams to my team when they get creamed over and over by me or one of my teammates, rofl. Jeez, this isn't "If you can't bear 'em, join 'em." >_>

BMF
May 14, 2004, 10:25 pm
What do I hate?

I hate stupid idiots who "hate" the United States. I hate half the world because they have their heads up their asses. And all they can do with their time is critisize USA and G.W.Bush. You don't know nothing about USA, you dont know nothing about George Bush. Why you go around talking smack about a country you have never been to? Solve your own problems first.

How can you say that "USA is poor" or "USA is bad for its own people" when you have never even been to USA. How can you make conclusions based on nothing? First go to USA, and live there for a while. And see what is REALLY going on ok?

DrocK
May 14, 2004, 10:34 pm
I just dont join public servers anymore i try to not play with n00bs its just gay

Weed
May 15, 2004, 1:14 am
i hate my ex girlfriend's teeth... she almost made me hate blowjobs for the rest of my life.

?
May 15, 2004, 1:18 am
The 'LOL' things gets old, but mainly when people are just general jerks on games when you are trying to go about your own business.

Xanthophobia
May 15, 2004, 12:33 pm
I hate it when you're using an m79, and nobody complains when you keep missing, but when you keep killing, you're suddenly a "gh3y lameass loser who should learn how to use a real weapon"

Melba
May 15, 2004, 12:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
What do I hate?

I hate stupid idiots who "hate" the United States. I hate half the world because they have their heads up their asses. And all they can do with their time is critisize USA and G.W.Bush. You don't know nothing about USA, you dont know nothing about George Bush. Why you go around talking smack about a country you have never been to? Solve your own problems first.

How can you say that "USA is poor" or "USA is bad for its own people" when you have never even been to USA. How can you make conclusions based on nothing? First go to USA, and live there for a while. And see what is REALLY going on ok?

Obviously you are a patriot, and i respect that. but you can not deny the fact that *runs to get my english curriculum book*
.......Ah found it!
" About 14 per cent of the population fall below the official poverty line"
Now, i don't now where the line goes excactly, but it is a high number anyway!
" 20 per cent of the American people have little or no health coverage "
You have no welfare system, except retirement benefits and " food stamps "
my point is, when over 14 per cent of the population live below the official poverty line how can the USA be such a nice place to live.
Of course, for the people who can afford computers and dvd players america may be the best, and they would probably not trade it for the world.
I do not now about your, or your family's economical situation, but i'm pretty sure of that you do not fall into one of the 14 per cent's.
Of course. Bush does not help the Americans making people from around the world thining about America as the land of freedom, but it has been like this for a while i believe.
so, you may be pissed at me now... or not?! but this is my opinion, and i will stand by what i have said.

EDIT: NO, Froggie! my textbook is only about politics History, and other [:-censored]ty stuff

BTW what do Ihate? i hate when im playing ctf and some friggin tard says
quote:I win!!!

[IMAGE]
like this one
btw why can't we upload bmp's. the quality on this jpeg i [:-censored]ty

FroG-BoY
May 15, 2004, 12:57 pm
And textbooks say that Australia is full of kangaroos.

Chakra
May 15, 2004, 1:24 pm
..we're on the second page of this topic, and no one has cockily said how much they hate what-do-you-hate threads?!

whats wrong with you guys?

BMF
May 15, 2004, 7:13 pm
Melba I have never lived in Norway, but I can tell you right now that it is a [:-censored]hole compared to the USA. Anyway, I do not go talking about Norway because I HAVE NEVER LIVED THERE!!

Have you ever been to USA? I dont think so. So shut your useless hole, because YOU are the kind of a retarded person I dislike. You have never been to a country, and you have the balls to speak of something you have NO freaking idea about.

SuperKill
May 15, 2004, 7:32 pm
"Have you ever been to USA? I dont think so."
what's so rare about tourists in usa ?

?
May 15, 2004, 8:52 pm
They never come back, we eat them...

Melba
May 15, 2004, 11:58 pm
Melba I have never lived in Norway, but I can tell you right now that it is a [:-censored]hole compared to the USA. Anyway, I do not go talking about Norway because I HAVE NEVER LIVED THERE!!

Have you ever been to USA? I dont think so. So shut your useless hole, because YOU are the kind of a retarded person I dislike. You have never been to a country, and you have the balls to speak of something you have NO freaking idea about.

Even tho mbf, it is a fact...

EDIT: a bit self contradicting what u said back there don't u think...

Zoolander
May 16, 2004, 12:10 am
He said he never lived which doesnt mean he has never been there.

Drama
May 16, 2004, 12:57 am
quote:Originally posted by FroG-BoY
And textbooks say that Australia is full of kangaroos.

What kind of socks they have ?

gi.joe
May 16, 2004, 1:22 am
quote: And textbooks say that Australia is full of kangaroos.

rotfl

too easy...

BMF
May 16, 2004, 1:23 am
I was contradicing myself because I was pissed. I have never been to Norway in my life. It is possible that you guys live better than Americans, although America has the strongest economy in the world. Not logical but possible.

My point is that I do not judge Norway because I have never been to Norway. And you cannot judge USA unless you lived here for several years, like I did.

Again, I apologize, Norway is probably a nice country.

-Claw-
May 16, 2004, 12:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by Yin_Starrunner
quote:Originally posted by -Claw-

damn, guilty as charged, but im getting better at not saying LOL after every death, i think. I hate (this happened to me last night).

blue-5 red-5

Blue guy:OMFG MY TEAM SUX IM LEAVING
Blue guy has left the game
blue-4 red-5
Blue guy2:OMG hes right goddamn this sux
Blue guy2 has left the game
10 minutes remaining in match
Yin_Starrunner:OK teams r uneven
Red Guy:LOL n00b
Blue-3 has left the game
blue-3 red-5
Yin_Starrunner: Dammit n00bs c'mon
red guy:STFU your the n00b
Yin_Starrunner:learn proper grammar n00b its you're not your
red guy:STFU
Blue guy3: OMFG THIS SUX GUYS JOIN OUR TEAM
Blue guy4 left the game
Blue-2 red-5
Yin_Starrunner:C'mon n00bs
Blue guy3:YA COME ON NOOBS!
Red guy:HAHA pwnz0red XD
Yin_Starrunner: STFU n00b is 2-5
Red Guy: HAHA YOU SUCK NEWBS!
blue guy3:SCREW THIS
Blue guy3 left the game
blue-1 red-5
Yin_Starrunner: OMFG YOU NOOBS COME ON
Red guy:Your just jealous your getting pwned XD
Other Red Guy: YA LOL
Yin_Starrunner: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME ITS 1-5!
Red Guy:HAHA XD pwnz0red
yin_Starrunner: at least stop spawn killing me OMFG!

Then I left. Assholes like that ruin the game.

yea they suck... if I am playng with noobs they say that i am hacker or cheater cos i killed somebody with 1 shot with barret in air.. and if I say that i am just good they say that they haven't seen me before and they have played soldat for 1.5 years...

-Claw-
May 16, 2004, 12:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
i hate my ex girlfriend's teeth... she almost made me hate blowjobs for the rest of my life.
hehe.. maybe her should get new ones.. (Sorry to everyone for my bad english.. im not native english speaker)

-Claw-
May 16, 2004, 12:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
..we're on the second page of this topic, and no one has cockily said how much they hate what-do-you-hate threads?!

whats wrong with you guys?
nobody hates this :) or then everyone hates this.. including me :|

-Claw-
May 16, 2004, 12:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?
They never come back, we eat them...
Cannibals!!! if i kill you then you become member of Cannibal Corpse...

Melba
May 16, 2004, 12:55 pm
I was contradicing myself because I was pissed. I have never been to Norway in my life. It is possible that you guys live better than Americans, although America has the strongest economy in the world. Not logical but possible.

My point is that I do not judge Norway because I have never been to Norway. And you cannot judge USA unless you lived here for several years, like I did.

Again, I apologize, Norway is probably a nice country.

ditto[:)]

b00stA
May 16, 2004, 12:56 pm
YAY FOR QUADRIPLE FIZZLE POST

Deleted User
May 16, 2004, 6:51 pm
I don't hate the USA, but I sure hate American tourists, George Bush, and BMF.

gi.joe
May 16, 2004, 9:02 pm
lol quad post!!

quote: i hate my ex girlfriend's teeth... she almost made me hate blowjobs for the rest of my life.

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAx10^99999999999999

weed u are such a loser

that fuking sniper
May 17, 2004, 6:15 am

That's true, America has the strongest economy in the world, but how is it spent?

51.6% of the taxes the IRS gets from the citizens is spent on Millitary budget. 48.4% is left for everything else... (Federal discretionary budget 2003 fiscal year).

Overcrowded schools, book shortage, a huge poverty population, and other such shortcomings arent a rare sight at the region where I live: LA. That's even though California has one of the best economies among the other states of the country. It was estimated that if CA broke away from the US and became an independent country, it would have the 5th strongest economy in the world. And it still has shortcomings about general living standards for an economy of its magnitude.

Edit: to answer on the topic: I hate bull[:-censored] people often associate with, stuff that leads to no obvious benefit but it is practiced anyway. Its all over the place.

Weed
May 17, 2004, 7:18 am
oh... i forgot to say i hate jews... i enjoy killing them... they start bleeding...
and then i can happily turn them into soap... not that i use any soap coz last time i took
a shower was 3 years ago and since then my plumbing is all rotten...
so if i take a shower again i will surely pollute the water more then i pollute the air...
thats why i dont use deodorant... not because im russian, but because i dont wanna polute the air
even more... lets save the earth by not enlarging the ozone hole like a white guy in a jail on new jersey...
did i mention i love to hate britney spears? why do i ove to hate her?
because i would put a stone in her mouth to shut her up, but i would hit that ass anyway, cat blame me...
i also hate wild berries, those give me diarrea...
lemon cakes, because they are like sucking lemon... in a way...
i hate egyptian beer... coz for some reason all of the cans have a picture of the pyramids...
its not really nice to drink a cold beer and see that their logo is something 5000 years old...
i also hate it when submarines dock at your private docks, and then all the faggy sailors come out
and start cleaning the sub while singing YMCA....
i hat goths coz they wont bleed when i hit them with a shovel... damn walking corpses...
i hate men coz im a feminist... or something like that....
i hate pizza, coz it normaly gets cold before i finish eating the 6th one...
i hate bikes coz they wake me up at night...
i hate the sun coz it wakes me up at the morning...
i hate flowers.... coz no matter how you cook them, they will always taste like lettuce...
i hate philipinian illegal workers because they fight with me over to see who sleeps on the park's benchs...
i hate many things... ill say them all in a while...

gi.joe
May 17, 2004, 10:14 am
quote:aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAx10^99999999999999

weed u are such a loser

---

straight up

Deleted User
May 17, 2004, 9:03 pm
Oh, I hate Barret assaulters, Tony Blair, Camping Carl and Israelis (yes that includes you, Weed) too.

t3h h4yt 1is7!!11one
American Tourists
George Bush
Tony Blair
BMF
Israelis
Camping Carl
Barret assaulters

Hitman
May 17, 2004, 9:20 pm
My Hate list

- People who make hate lists.

Kazuki
May 17, 2004, 10:41 pm
Hitman - Hey, look, you're the first person to hate yourself! Congrats!
Chakra - No one has insulted this thread yet because PeeMonkey hasn't payed us a visit.
Claw - Please, learn to use the edit button :)
GI Joe - Can you please not post messages that are too large in length? It screws with people's browsers. Thanks.

Everyone Else - What country you like all depends on your lifestyle. For example, the people that still live in Bulgaria, my home country, live there because of the nature and heart they find in it, even though about 40% of the people are below the poverty line. Most of Bulgaria's citizens emigrated and came to the USA because they want to live among high economy statistics. Like I said before, it all depends on how you wanna live your life.

Weed
May 18, 2004, 12:33 am
but why make hate lists?
lets make love lists :D
i love stalky and GI.joe and i expect to get invited to their wedding ^_^
and i love pizza

Kazuki
May 18, 2004, 12:41 am
XD! Wedding, hehehehe... >_> Anyway, yeah I love pizza too. And I love lists, no matter if they're Hate Lists, Love Lists, or Fawkbuddy Lists.

Weed
May 18, 2004, 2:51 am
like you got a "fawkbuddy" kekekeke

gi.joe
May 18, 2004, 5:03 am
like you got a life

now theres something to laugh about

Weed
May 18, 2004, 5:14 am
haha, then come and laugh with me ^_^
coz i laugh all day long :D
and why do you think i dont have a life... thats like if i said your first girlfriend
was a sheep call daisy... or maybe im right... anyway, come laugh with me ^_^

gi.joe
May 18, 2004, 5:58 am
nah i got better things to do u loser

fabmanx
May 18, 2004, 6:49 am
Where is carl when you need the pointless, stupid, idiotic sentence to shut everyone up?

Deleted User
May 18, 2004, 10:27 am
Weed, I'm sorry. We already got married, it was a lovely occasion, but we completely forgot to invite you!

Kazuki
May 18, 2004, 1:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
XD! Wedding, hehehehe... >_> Anyway, yeah I love pizza too. And I love lists, no matter if they're Hate Lists, Love Lists, or Fawkbuddy Lists.

Haha, I never said it was my list, Weed. Looks like someone needs to make friends with common sense.

quote:Originally posted by fabmanx
Where is carl when you need the pointless, stupid, idiotic sentence to shut everyone up?

Who cares? You can always call Death Tomb, and if you can understand any word he says you can work as the translator from hell.

Weed
May 19, 2004, 12:31 am
ouchy...
looks like someone needs to evolve a bit of humour sence...

gi.joe
May 19, 2004, 11:02 am
rotfl

773D
May 19, 2004, 2:15 pm
What do I hate?

RIGHT ON.

y0da
May 19, 2004, 3:29 pm
hate realistic!