( search forums )
Have you ever been..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Hitman
May 14, 2004, 7:28 pm
..Hit on by a Homo? I have, and it was scary.

Happened on the Tube (Underground train) the other day. Just got off a job, walked into the Tube station and sat down on one of the benches. As I sat down I sighed with exhaustion, and the guy sitting next to me turns to me and says 'Tired?' I told him that I had just got off work and that I was exhausted. Anyways, we started talking, got on the tube and continued to talk. Then at one point he takes out his phone and says 'Can I have your number?'

..Eh?

Totally unexpected, I mean, he didn't look gay, he didn't have a gay lisp, and he didn't dress gay. An under cover brother perhaps? Anyways, I just stood there and was like 'Err, sorry, I don't give out my number..' Luckily we arrived at my stop and I was just like; 'This is my stop' and ran out.

..I should have realised when he told me he worked as a nurse at a hospital.

Ho Chi Minh
May 14, 2004, 7:44 pm
only cure is a bullet to the head

Askur
May 14, 2004, 7:53 pm
Once I was hit on by this woman who was old enough to be my mother.
That was scary.
A wee bit later it turned out she wasn't a woman.
Panic sets in.
Luckily a friend of mine noticed. She came over and told me my mom was looking for me (I don't know why she said that though.. but I'm still glad she did) and I replied "Well, can't keep the parents worrying" and ran off.

Ho Chi Minh is right. Severe braindamage is the only cure.

blackdevil0742
May 14, 2004, 7:53 pm
ROFL

He must have thougt that you where gay.

BMF
May 14, 2004, 8:18 pm
Hitman you look like a fruit. That's why gay people are hitting on you.

Btw, you doing anything saturday night?

Zoolander
May 14, 2004, 8:48 pm
I've been hit on by gay dudes so many times I lost count. haha my best friend is gay, but most of the time he's just messing around when he does it. Homosexuals are not wherewolfs, they wont tear you apart, unless its a big black man named buba who wants to be your boyfriend. In that case you will get torn up and will never be able to sit down again otherwise thier just like us exept with a differnt sexual preference.

Deleted User
May 14, 2004, 8:56 pm
Hitman got pwned!

AerialAssault
May 14, 2004, 9:13 pm
hitman is a n00b

Hitman
May 14, 2004, 9:19 pm
You're just jealous that I also get hit on by men. I'm just irresistible to both sexes..

Famine
May 14, 2004, 9:23 pm
Wow hitman is so stereotypical

cup_of_squirrels
May 14, 2004, 9:23 pm
I agree with Stalky.....HITMAN HAS BEEN PWNED *changes siggy* BUHAHAHA

PWNED!!!!!

gi.joe
May 14, 2004, 9:28 pm
rotfl..

classic

Hitman
May 14, 2004, 10:13 pm
quote:HITMAN GOT PWNED!! http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=14211Rofl!

DrocK
May 14, 2004, 11:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Askur
Once I was hit on by this woman who was old enough to be my mother.
That was scary.
A wee bit later it turned out she wasn't a woman.
Panic sets in.
Luckily a friend of mine noticed. She came over and told me my mom was looking for me (I don't know why she said that though.. but I'm still glad she did) and I replied "Well, can't keep the parents worrying" and ran off.

Ho Chi Minh is right. Severe braindamage is the only cure.

Rofl
i have actually fought with a homo before, he was jelous because i talked to a friend i have since like 4 years

Yin_Starrunner
May 15, 2004, 12:14 am
Hitman, i know how you feel... I'm totally irresistable.

It's a blessing, and a curse.

BMF, i noticed you asked hitman to go out, are you still free or did you get hitched with hitman?

?
May 15, 2004, 12:22 am
HAHA funny stuff, I am never hit on, mainly because I look really mad or depressed if I am jsut walking and thinking to myself, but today in walmart this chick and myself caught eyes and she gave me a little smile, I would have turned around and started talking but I had to turn in a report and my experience witht he ladies is not that great so i am really hesitant.

Weed
May 15, 2004, 1:11 am
well, once a guy tryed to hit on my girl...
you ask yoursevels "so why are you writing it here?"
coz i smashed that guy's balls so hard that probably he was the one starting with Hitman.

Askur
May 15, 2004, 1:40 am
You kicked another man in the balls?

Yin_Starrunner
May 15, 2004, 2:00 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
well, once a guy tryed to hit on my girl...
you ask yoursevels "so why are you writing it here?"
coz i smashed that guy's balls so hard that probably he was the one starting with Hitman.

mother[:-censored]er. I WASNT HITTING ON HER! I TRIED TO [:-censored]ING TELL YOU! BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN! SHE HIT ON ME MAN, ON ME! AND YES, I WAS THE ONE THAT HIT ON HITMAN! HE LOOKED GAY TO ME! HITMAN STOP DENYING IT!
YOU REALLY THINK I WAS HOT HUH? YA YOU DID! WE KISSED! WE [:-censored]ING KISSED IN PUBLIC! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! I WAS JUST TRYING TO LOVE YOU BACK!

*goes and cries in a corner*

Weed
May 15, 2004, 4:08 am
i wont even pay attention to yin's stupidity, since he is below the age of 2 months anyway...

no Askur, i didnt kick him in the balls..
i knocked his teeth off, jumped on him, and crashed a stone on his d!ck.

Famine
May 15, 2004, 4:19 am
I never listen to weed because a guy with the name of "WEED" you can't really depend on

n00bface
May 15, 2004, 5:00 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
HAHA funny stuff, I am never hit on, mainly because I look really mad or depressed if I am jsut walking and thinking to myself, but today in walmart this chick and myself caught eyes and she gave me a little smile, I would have turned around and started talking but I had to turn in a report and my experience witht he ladies is not that great so i am really hesitant.

well, it's cuz you never notice if you're ever being hit on

*runs back into his van and cries*

gi.joe
May 15, 2004, 6:05 am
quote:i knocked his teeth off, jumped on him, and crashed a stone on his d!ck.

Weed neither do you have a girlfriend, nor the strength to kick ANYONES ass..

EDIT: was this yet another thinly veiled refrences to your fantasy world?

Askur
May 15, 2004, 9:25 am
"i knocked his teeth off, jumped on him, and crashed a stone on his d!ck."

Don't you have a father or some father figure atleast who tought you there were certain rules in life? Would you actively try and seduce your brothers wife? Have you got any honor at all?

Luckily I'm just going to believe that that was just BS and, as you've never had a real fight in your life, you just don't know what you're talking about.

Zoolander
May 15, 2004, 9:27 am
quote:I never listen to weed because a guy with the name of "WEED" you can't really depend on
Spite the name weeds pretty dam smart.

cup_of_squirrels
May 15, 2004, 9:29 am
Morale of the story: Dont talk to strangers