Fangus Deef
May 15, 2004, 9:46 pm
you'll need the fingers further apart. otherwise, it's a good concept. :D

Fangus Deef
May 16, 2004, 5:59 pm
what bugs?

bucky_brad
May 16, 2004, 7:10 pm
for some reason the random scenery gets placed on my maps with out me puting it there and also the "lining" of polys starts and stops in certain places and the "magnet" type polygon placing makes it to hard to shade. =P

grand_diablo
May 16, 2004, 8:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by bucky_brad
for some reason the random scenery gets placed on my maps with out me puting it there

this can happen if u use too much scenery. this happenend to me when i made my first attempt on ctf_1am. i made quite tiny grass scenery, so i needed a damn lot of it to cover the places i want. after a certain number (i didnt count, cause i didnt expect the bug), i wasnt able to rotete the scen after placing, but instead i started rotating and moving a scenery part somewhere else on the map, without any logical reason.

this may have caused the scenery being outta place on your map.

possible solution: make this certain scen bigger so u dont have to use that much of it, or use less.

bucky_brad
May 17, 2004, 9:12 am
nup, i didnt have any scenery on my map but this happens quite alot to me so i dunno whats going on...

Element_101
May 17, 2004, 9:16 am
quote:Originally posted by bucky_brad
ah thanks b00stA,
but lucky i used all my brain power and found the upload file button ^_^

Dont get him angry hes mod :D

bucky_brad
May 17, 2004, 10:36 am
...err that wasnt sarcasem i was being polite by thanking him then informing him that i had found out how to up load my pics

Fangus Deef
May 17, 2004, 11:11 pm
what "magnet" type poly are you talking about?

bucky_brad
May 18, 2004, 6:17 am
no not a magnet type of poly, you know how when you place a poly, if it is near another poly instead of being placed where you placed it, the fuker moves next the other polygon. Unless its a bug that only i have... anywayz i am actually used to this but with this map it just made it really hard to shade ( i do it manually not with the lighten vertical [:-censored])