( search forums )
Camping Carl Owns 99% of the people in soldat y0
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
May 16, 2004, 7:36 am
Yo my bitches i own you all with my BARRET AHAHAH because i even own the barrets with the barrets and that = super barrets

the only weapon i have seen that seeems to challange is the nade launcher and the Pistols.. ooooo how do i hate those pistols...

i remeber vash.. in the good old days... good challange he was... he could get head shots like [:-censored]ing crazy

any one remember him?!

but any ways if any of you want to play some soldat pm me in aim or yahoo....

aim is princeofsayjin
yahoo is xx_nuclear_ice_xx

just say hey dude join this room.. and ill be there....

I use other weapons... when i lag alot or get bored with barret.. belive me i can use double eagles pretty well and the ruger..

:P im a vet im proud and i dont see many of my old friends left :( and they are around just dont post that much and i Barely ever see them in soldat

I just saw worm today... i was pretty happy we teamed up and raped every one..

but other than that

i own almost every one... its pretty sad.. a camper that doesnt really camp owning people :P HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAH

that fuking sniper
May 16, 2004, 7:38 am
Bend over, Carl :P

Snipedmyself
May 16, 2004, 8:13 am
quote:Originally posted by Camping_Carl2
Yo my bitches i own you all with my BARRET AHAHAH because i even own the barrets with the barrets and that = super barrets

the only weapon i have seen that seeems to challange is the nade launcher and the Pistols.. ooooo how do i hate those pistols...

i remeber vash.. in the good old days... good challange he was... he could get head shots like [:-censored]ing crazy

any one remember him?!

but any ways if any of you want to play some soldat pm me in aim or yahoo....

aim is princeofsayjin
yahoo is xx_nuclear_ice_xx

just say hey dude join this room.. and ill be there....

I use other weapons... when i lag alot or get bored with barret.. belive me i can use double eagles pretty well and the ruger..

:P im a vet im proud and i dont see many of my old friends left :( and they are around just dont post that much and i Barely ever see them in soldat

I just saw worm today... i was pretty happy we teamed up and raped every one..

but other than that

i own almost every one... its pretty sad.. a camper that doesnt really camp owning people :P HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAH

i've played vtf with you a couple times, i'd say you got me 80%
you spawn camped in kampf and....camped alot...

FroG-BoY
May 16, 2004, 8:38 am
That's a huuuge 1% there...

gi.joe
May 16, 2004, 9:29 am
youre not included in that group...

FroG-BoY
May 16, 2004, 9:41 am
Yeah, not the 99% group anyway, I've never even SEEN him in soldat.

Captain RibMan
May 16, 2004, 9:43 am
i have. he went into my [:-censored]ty server and complained bout teh lag

and i killed him

that fuking sniper
May 16, 2004, 9:52 am
Hey, just because I said bend over to Carl doesnt mean you guys should make up wierd stories about imaginative duels (Ribman). I've dueled Carl plenty, and he's one of the best snipers I've played so far, he was always on 56k and I'm yet to see him ever complain about lag. And I dont think you are better than him. But that, of course, is just my oh-so-humble opinion.

Captain RibMan
May 16, 2004, 10:24 am
i didnt lie! but it was kinda laggy when he joined

Camping_Carl2
May 16, 2004, 10:39 am
are you sure it was NS - Camping Carl?
:P ill bend over for you but as long as you dont slap the sausage again !
the sausage slapping should be outlawed XD

captain ribman... hmmm but man are you sure it was me? Not camping Karl.... hes not me bro..
:P plus i dont talk much when i play or when i die.... i just go on with the game.. and when the game ends i go ^.^ i win

SuperKill
May 16, 2004, 11:17 am
you dont even get to play with half of europe anyway.
i'd say 90% of the people in the forums.

cup_of_squirrels
May 16, 2004, 5:51 pm
why havn't we banned cc yet? (again....)

Camping_Carl2
May 17, 2004, 12:08 am
because i make hot love to your mom and your dad squrrels...

and they still enjoy it

morpheus
May 17, 2004, 1:48 am
so you're saying you have a penis that's small enough to fit a squirrel?

Electro_cyc
May 17, 2004, 2:08 am
quote:Camping Carl Owns 99% of the people in soldat y0

...uh...alrightey...that may be true but the only thing seperating you and the nerds is that you have a clear skin complection and play some sports...
...so yeah...

wormdundee
May 17, 2004, 3:01 am
ah i just noticed electro, but you should that change that text in your sig to "Fighting for peace is like fscking for virginity." It would go with the sig ya have.

Camping_Carl2
May 17, 2004, 4:01 am
XD good one worm *high fives worm*

gi.joe
May 17, 2004, 5:19 am
lol!

Weed
May 17, 2004, 5:27 am
quote:Originally posted by wormdundee
ah i just noticed electro, but you should that change that text in your sig to "Fighting for peace is like fscking for virginity." It would go with the sig ya have.

i dont get it :P

Camping_Carl2
May 17, 2004, 6:01 am
>.> maybe because your smoking something

Fangus Deef
May 17, 2004, 6:28 am
i played you once carl, it was on DNAGames suctom maps, and i kept hunting you down on ctf_Fall. you were ok at sniping, but i usually nade-raped us both and that was that. i wanna dual ya some time ;P

cup_of_squirrels
May 17, 2004, 8:11 am
ack. Lets all group up to him and pwn him over and over again until he cant feel....anything

Famine
May 18, 2004, 1:02 am
NO! Who cares about his stories, fight him. He is mad fun. But I suggested you use the barret too. I almost beat him once, then got pwned. And I showed him a few tricks

Snipedmyself
May 18, 2004, 7:12 am
yur penis fits in a squirrel? a cup of them??? whoa! like a toothpick!
or a blade of grass!

Camping_Carl2
May 18, 2004, 7:47 am
^.^ famine your tricks rocked