( search forums )
[PC] Imposter
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Kazuki
May 16, 2004, 5:15 pm
Ok, guys, apparently, someone is out to get us. I don't know what we've done but some asshole is going around with a [PC] tag on. I'm sure that if they read this they will go around wearing our names as well, so if something doesn't look right about our image in general, just ignore it, ok? This guy will try to make us look bad at all costs, so just ignore him. :)

Marbire
May 16, 2004, 5:17 pm
Yeah, I've had several peope tell me that someone using names like [PC]Gas the Jews have joined there server, and been extremely racist. Just kick and ban him, he's not in our clan.

I've seen him several times as well, and he is insulting, and tells people to join [PC]. So apparently, we've accidently made a little enemy somewhere.

So just ignore, kick, and ban. This is NOT one of our members.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kazuki
May 16, 2004, 5:28 pm
Yes, please, do ban this idiot. It pisses me off when they do stuff like this. It seems they have nothing better to do than this. The only way I can think of to track him is to track down his IP and see if it matches with anyone else's. By the way, ASE comes in handy at this point too. Anyway, just ban him and eventually he won't have many servers to go to, and the ones open won't influence much.

Chakra
May 16, 2004, 5:32 pm
*thinks of corking*

cup_of_squirrels
May 16, 2004, 5:39 pm
Ok, ill pwn him repeatedly wit mah spas

?
May 16, 2004, 5:52 pm
Sorry bout that guys.

DrocK
May 16, 2004, 6:18 pm
Ignore him and just kill his ass, I only saw [PC]Gas the Jews on the soldat brazilian servers so if u see him kill him a lot for me [:P]

Tha Doggfather
May 16, 2004, 6:33 pm
If you tracked his IP, PM it to me and ill check if he's registered on the forum.

palloco
May 16, 2004, 7:03 pm
LOL drock u are always in that brazilian server, I start to think u are another barretard

Marbire
May 16, 2004, 7:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
LOL drock u are always in that brazilian server, I start to think u are another barretard

???.... That post made no sense whatsoever.

This thread is to inform people that there is someone going around using our tag being racist and degrading........ not for anything else.

So if you don't have anything to add to the conversation, I would appreciate it if you didn't post.

BTW, thanks Doggfather. If I get a hold of his IP I'll let you know.

that fuking sniper
May 16, 2004, 7:54 pm
Mmm, [PC] should be proud then, that its fame and skill got so far as to annoy someone enough to try and mess up their image. Dont worry about it, these imposters dont last very long.

morpheus
May 16, 2004, 8:03 pm
actually, i think the guy must impersonate anyone that gives him a good spanking. i played some guy called [pc] jew killer and killed him several times. he cussed me, left, and came back with a name similiar to mine, but very insulting.

Marbire
May 16, 2004, 8:08 pm
Yeah, that's usually how it works Morpheus.

The first time I came across this guy (or one of the guys), I was playing him in DM, and he kept talking sh!t to me, so I gave him a good spanking, and he came back with the [PC] Tag on.....

Oh well, I just ignored him. But he's been going around to several servers and different clans ruining our image, so I thought we had to let people know.

Chakra
May 16, 2004, 8:10 pm
dorkeus...? ..anyhow, wouldn't go worrying too much about [PC]'s cred, as they've already established they're a decent and mature bunch to many.

BMF
May 16, 2004, 8:21 pm
Omg, a PC IMPOSTOR.. LOL WTF!!

Honestly, who gives what.

Keep up the good work.

Kazuki
May 16, 2004, 8:24 pm
Thanks a lot guys. I really hate people who do that. If your skill isn't established into Soldat, then leave and do something that you can actually do. <_< Morpheus don't worry about it. We all know that you're one of the most mature and understanding people of the Soldat community. As everyone said, there is no worry about this issue, but we needed to inform everyone.

BMF - Just hush and let the thread go on ;)

DrocK
May 16, 2004, 11:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco

huh? i said i go went once.. i dont play in public servers...
1st think before posting..
2nd learn how to make sence
3rd stfu cause u dont know [:-censored]

thats it
thank you

Kazuki
May 16, 2004, 11:50 pm
ROFL, Calm down Drock! Jeez! lol

Weed
May 17, 2004, 1:01 am
i saw one of those...
yesterday i think...
i dont remember his exact name, but yes, he is a jew lover ^_^

it was pretty funny
it went like this for a whole round:
[PC]whatever: Mr Bungle (my soldat nick), ill make soap out of you
Mr Bungle: Ok, but make it smell nice, like roses or orchides...
[PC]whatever: i hope you get burnt in an oven
Mr Bungle: I hope that too, i would make a hell of a roast ^_^

but why ban him?

Hitman
May 17, 2004, 1:22 am
quote:Mr Bungle: I hope that too, i would make a hell of a roast ^_^ROFL!

kevith
May 17, 2004, 1:30 am
I had 2 [PC] guys on my server yesterday that I didn't recognize: [PC]we blow ponies (who acted like your racist friend) and [PC]Laughing Stalk (who barely even talked). I have their IPs from my console log if anybody really cares.

Weed
May 17, 2004, 1:33 am
yeah, thats the one, we blow ponnies
thanks for reminding me of his name.
he is a jew lover ^_^

Marbire
May 17, 2004, 1:37 am
[PC]Laughing Stalk is our new recruit. Do not ban him, lol

[PC]we blow ponies is the stupid dumbschmuck going around impersonating us. Please ban them. Why ban them? Cause they are being racist and using our clan tag? It's quite obvious.

Kazuki
May 17, 2004, 2:05 am
Kevith... Give me his IP please :) Yes, Laughing Stalk is a bundle of furious silence, while we blow ponies is a an idiot without a life. So I need the we blow ponies guy's IP, if you would. *is going to PM Doggfatha.*

El_Mariachi
May 17, 2004, 8:10 am
Well, I dont know if the jester is american and therefore doesnt join european servers that much, but ill be more than happy to ban him.
/Mariachi, not a fan of using race, religion or sexual orientation as curses

Snipedmyself
May 17, 2004, 9:56 am
/Limbo should be re-implemented :P

Snipedmyself
May 17, 2004, 9:59 am
quote:Originally posted by Snipedmyself
/Limbo should be re-implemented :P

Edit: wait thats a crappy reply! and lol, is Corking really gay? I heard he's trying to hookup via public servers :|

asking who is bi or gay....

DT
May 17, 2004, 1:35 pm
Just yesterday i went on a server and a guy named [PC]DT was on their!...
He left pretty fast though...
and then another time DT was already on a server i joined... its like... "who the fark are you"
DT: Your shadow
DT (1): I don't have a shadow butt [:-censored]er
DT: has left the game
omg... i swear do i have to announce the times i'm on just to save my reputation?
(7:00-11:00 in central time on weekdays)(7:00-2:00 on weekends)
HA! there anyone sees a DT before that time ban em... unless i say the magic word...

Kazuki
May 17, 2004, 10:15 pm
Well, we got his IP now, I'm going to contact the admins of major Soldat Servers and tell them to ban him permanently :)

SERIAL KILLeR
May 17, 2004, 11:12 pm
i'have seen [PC]we blow ponies on a server with ff on and he was killing his teammates all the time.
It was realy annoying.

Marbire
May 18, 2004, 12:04 am
Well, it's a good thing we made this thread........... this guy has been going around with our tag more often than i thought.

He must have a lot of free time.

DrocK
May 18, 2004, 1:25 am
uhmm.. what a queer.. there is no way he will escape.. specially now that we got his IP

Paul
May 18, 2004, 1:29 am
Can i join.... im pretty good but i can be better

HellRaider
May 18, 2004, 1:35 am
This isn't the right thread for that Paul, go to Recruiting.

I saw [PC]we blow ponies in my server today. After yelling racial slurs at me after i owned him, i banned his ass. Go me!

Kazuki
May 18, 2004, 1:39 am
Yaaaaaay, Hellraider!!! >_> I dream of taking cheerleading. C-H-E-E-R!!! Cher! Cher, Cher, great in bed! Too bad really, now she's DEAD!

By the way that was a joke, for those of you who are well... not friends with common sense.

DrocK
May 18, 2004, 11:20 am
I didnt know kazuki knew some cheerleader dialogs [:O]

btw hell.. were u able to get his ip?

Kazuki
May 18, 2004, 1:40 pm
It would be in the banned.txt file. But it would be hard to tell which one it is if he's banned more than this one person.

AerialAssault
May 18, 2004, 11:39 pm
i dont have to worry about people impersonating me because there are a very small number of people who can spell my name right

Weed
May 19, 2004, 12:03 am
heck, half the people cant even spell my name ;)

Hitman
May 19, 2004, 12:05 am
L o s e r.. I think I got it right :P

Weed
May 19, 2004, 1:09 am
hehe, Hitman, no, you got it wrong... you should call me D-A-D-D-Y

AerialAssault
May 19, 2004, 1:49 am
PWNED!

Foci
May 19, 2004, 2:29 am
yeah I saw him today as "[PC]We **** little kids" or something like that. He's got a gruge on you guys, to be sure. Must not have let him in or something a while back, or he's in a rival clan. Vote kicked him a few times and then just left. There needs to be a longer vote kick time. PLease.

BMF
May 19, 2004, 3:42 am
yeah i saw that guy today too

kevith
May 19, 2004, 4:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Foci
There needs to be a longer vote kick time.
I thought that when somebody got vote kicked, they were banned for 30 minutes... maybe not.

HellRaider
May 19, 2004, 5:25 am
Sorry guys, i had too many IPs in my banned.txt to single him out. I'm a mean admin :P

Tyrs_Hand
May 19, 2004, 9:54 am
ah "[PC] We @#$% little boys", played him, hes a dumbass, what more can be said...

Weed
May 19, 2004, 10:13 am
that he looks good and donates money to the "fight the cancer with razor blades" association?

Hitman
May 19, 2004, 10:48 am
quote:hehe, Hitman, no, you got it wrong... you should call me D-A-D-D-YROFL!

Kazuki
May 19, 2004, 1:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by kevith
I thought that when somebody got vote kicked, they were banned for 30 minutes... maybe not.

Kevith is right, when someone is vote kicked they are banned for 30 minutes. Or maybe it depends on how many people vote kick him.

yeah I saw him today as "[PC]We **** little kids" or something like that. He's got a gruge on you guys, to be sure. Must not have let him in or something a while back, or he's in a rival clan. Vote kicked him a few times and then just left. There needs to be a longer vote kick time. PLease.

Heh, either way it's his own fault. If we didn't let him in PC, then there was a good reason. If he's in a rival clan, then its his fault for acting like an asshole. Even if we just pissed him off because of slaughtering in Soldat, it's still his fault for not having the skill and the sportsmanship.

DT
May 19, 2004, 1:32 pm
Something must be done to get them... public servers safty is in danger of fags........ mabye i should call in the lagmonster...
*No dude not him thats just cruel*
^yea it is... horrable memories^

DrocK
May 19, 2004, 8:55 pm
sigh i guess the clown is still fooling around..
the question is.. could it be more then 1? or just 1? [:o]

Weed
May 20, 2004, 1:01 pm
maybe its one of you PC guys with a double personality
why not? BMF is a grumpy russian at day... and maybe at night, or when the full moon cmes out, he becomes We Blow Ponnies... or WBP...
oh the drama
oh the mistery
oh the "i better shut up now"

BMF
May 20, 2004, 8:12 pm
I said it before. And I will say it again. I don't have multiple forum accounts. I don't use different names.

Because unlike you Weed, I dont need to pretend something I am not. I think this thread is going straight to Bash Pit.

Chakra
May 20, 2004, 8:18 pm
oh relax...not every 'heated debate' needs to be sent there. Anyway, anyone worked out this fecker really is? and in what way is he tortured by the mean [PC] people?

Foci
May 20, 2004, 9:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
quote:Originally posted by kevith
[quote]Originally posted by Foci

We vote kicked him 3 times, he came right back everytime. I don't know what happened.

Kazuki
May 20, 2004, 10:40 pm
He might have 56k. If that's true, his IP changes every time he logs on, as far as I know. Not good.

BeatMeUp
May 21, 2004, 5:00 am
Well I am sure there is more then one of those Impostor. 2 years back -=EEP=- Clan had a impostor that keep using cheat (speed cheat, lag cheat, walk though walls, etc), talk trash to all other soldat members and racist too. Which he create a extremely bad image for our clan. After around 4 months I quitted my leader position and quitted Soldat too. Until around 6 months back I rejoin -=EEP=-. I still got part of the logs of those ppl.

Here is some logs of there chats
[Goatse McNiggerpants] HACK ME YOU NIGGER JEWS 24.46.52.92
[Goatse McNiggerpants] IM GONN AJOIN EEP AGAIN
Goatse McNiggerpants has left the game
-=eep=-Goatse Nigger has joined the game!
[-=eep=-Goatse Nigger] HACK ME YOU NIGGER JEWS 24.46.52.92
[-=eep=-Goatse Nigger] ILL SHUTUP FOREVER IF YOU HACK ME: 24.46.52.92
[-=eep=-Goatse Nigger] PLEASE HACK ME: 24.46.52.92
[-=eep=-Goatse Nigger] WHATS UP NIGGER JEWS

[-Crazy-Sniper-] SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND ILL HACK YOU
[-=eep=-Goatse Nigger] do it
[=eep=KamI tHE sLy] woo
[-=eep=-Goatse Nigger] go ahead nigger
[-=eep=-Goatse Nigger] i bet you cant
[-=eep=-Goatse Nigger] no hack me and ill leave
[] haha
[-=eep=-Goatse Nigger] otherwise i keep talking
then he repeat that line to every soldat player that joined the game also insult to a number of players.

[[:-censored]]KamI tHE sLy has left the game
=eep=KamI tHE sLy has joined the game!
[=eep=KamI tHE sLy] Goatse is a fat gay white kid who love cocks!

has left the game

I've ban Goatse Nigger in my server a number of times before but he rejoin with another IP address.

And I?ve even seen a guy name Michal Marcinkowski

Here is the logs on him
Michal Marcinkowski has joined the game!
[Michal Marcinkowski] hi
[Michal Marcinkowski] i nade soldat
[Michal Marcinkowski] shut up or i wont make a 6.o version of soldat
[Incoming] oh hey its the creator lol
[The Abyss] You didn't really make the game you asshole.
[Michal Marcinkowski] thats me
[The Abyss] The real creator wouldn't go in and proclaim
[The Abyss] it.
[Michal Marcinkowski] i made soldat[-=eep=-KaMi The slY] i made u
[Michal Marcinkowski] have any problems
[Michal Marcinkowski] i made your penis
[-=eep=-KaMi The slY] i made ur mom
[Michal Marcinkowski] i made soldat
[The Abyss] lol That is funny.
-=eep=-KaMi The slY captured the Blue Flag
[Michal Marcinkowski] this rotten game
[The Abyss] My grandpa... lol.

And there is lot more going after that

Goatse Nigger, KaMi The slY and kAmIkAzE are all imposters that claimed to be in EEP. All 3 of them are in one same server. Played by 3 different people. Not too sure about that Michal Marcinkowski guy but it doesn?t sound like the soldat creator.

Weed
May 21, 2004, 8:48 am
maybe he was drunk?
anyway, BMF, you should learn how to understand a joke, and stop being tight like a virgin 30 year old woman....

N1nj@
May 23, 2004, 8:18 pm
Well, here is some guy I saw today.

[IMAGE]

You Got KIlled
May 23, 2004, 8:34 pm
Heh i stared a little bit in that.
o well i've met countless numbers of the arses and they really ticked me off, and they all sucked. I just went into another game with some idiot proclaiming "If you want to join a clan add [PC] to your name" and a bunch of other crap like that. I pwned him be4 leaving(also did the same for Cocklover. O yeah the person's name was
[PC]Child Molester or something like that.
THEY SHOULD ALL DIE PWN THEM ALL AND PISS THEM OFF(and piss on them if u can /piss) remember this shouldn't continue.

Melba
May 23, 2004, 8:37 pm
i dunno if this guy IS a [PC] member cus ur site is totally confusing.. anywho i saw this guy, it's a very short demo cus he left right after i came, but if u press F1 u'll see him
EDIT: damn winace aint allowed, i'll get winzip
EDIT 2 weeeeee got it
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/Melba/2004523205154_Imposter.zip

Aegis
May 23, 2004, 9:59 pm
He was just in my server nigh on 10 minutes ago. I recorded his IP and banned. I have his IP if anyone is interested.

Kazuki
May 24, 2004, 12:02 am
We already have his IP. But please send it to me so I can see if it is the same or not. Thanks.

Dathker
May 24, 2004, 3:32 am
quote:Originally posted by HellRaider
Sorry guys, i had too many IPs in my banned.txt to single him out. I'm a mean admin :P

thats cuz you pwn!
btw you banned me once i dunno why!

Weed
June 1, 2004, 2:58 am
SEAMONKEYS! (i wanna see this in the bash pit)

Kazuki
June 1, 2004, 4:28 am
lol, Weed likes bringing up unused topics. Anyway, I'm posting so I might as well give an update. As far as I know, BMF has banned our imposter from all the major servers, and from both these and the SCTFL forums. Good job BMF. :)

Element_101
June 1, 2004, 5:03 am
Buy doing this your giving him lots of publicty which is what DNA says not to do...

Kazuki
June 1, 2004, 5:14 am
Well, would you rather have us let him run free? :) Personally, I'd like to make his life a living hell. He deserves to be permanently banned from Soldat.

blackdevil0742
June 1, 2004, 10:56 am
I don't even care if someone insults me, I just kill him

BlackSpear
June 1, 2004, 2:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by blackdevil0742
I don't even care if someone insults me, I just kill him

lol, will be a lot of traveling for you then if you want to visit everyone who insults you :P

FliesLikeABrick
June 3, 2004, 4:09 pm
The imposter has played on my server under 48 nicknames on 30 different occasions, including [PC]BMF and many other people, many of whom are regulars to my server. He has been kicked and banned, and I will post his IP here when i get a chance. I believe that BMF has also made a move to ban him from the forums, which i know he has been on. I host sigs for a couple people and myself, and hits have come through the forums from his IP on them, so soon enough he will be scratched out from the soldat community. I definately have his IP and it would be great to get him baneed.
-Brick

Hitman
June 3, 2004, 4:11 pm
quote:and I will post his IP here when i get a chanceNo! Never post anybodies Ip, no matter who they are. And yes, he has been banned from this forum.

Kazuki
June 3, 2004, 5:43 pm
Brick, you could ask server admins to contact you in some way and ask for the IP, and telling which server they are admins of.

blackdevil0742
June 3, 2004, 9:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by BlackSpear
lol, will be a lot of traveling for you then if you want to visit everyone who insults you :P

LOL
No one has insulted me in Soldat yet. So I'm stuck here in Sweden[V]

FliesLikeABrick
June 3, 2004, 11:27 pm
ok, all server admins please PM me for his IP so that we can all avoid further problems with the impersonator. I'm glad to hear that he has been banned from the forums.
-Brick

Snipedmyself
June 5, 2004, 7:28 am
i saw name:

Michal_Pl

lol