( search forums )
Bet on Soldat! New Prizes!! Place your bets!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Hitman
May 16, 2004, 8:46 pm
Bet on Soldat!

This is where you can bet on Soldat. Each person will start will a total of £50 and can place bets on duels or matches in the SCTFL 4. SCTFL matches will be the main betting part, while in-between them, people can bet on duels. Note: We are not betting with real money.

Duels

Duels will be held between people who have volunteered to duel. Who will duel who will be decided and the people involved will be notified. The match will be a total of 30 kills. If they can make it, the duel will be announced and the Bets will open and the House (Me) will publish the Odds. Gamblers can then place their bets towards the House (Me), who depending on the results of the game will either keep it if the gambler loses, or return multiple amounts of the original bet if he wins. A gambler can also guess, along with his bet, what the actual score will be. The one closest to the actual score will win an extra £100. If there is a tie, the £100 will be split accordingly.

E.g. Chakra bets £2 on Patrick Stewart in the game P.Stewart vs Kevin Spacey. Once the duels finished we learn that Patrick won the duel, and the odds of him winning were 8/1. The house then returns 8x2 , which is £16.

SCTFL 4

Same as with Duels except, you bet on SCTFL matches. The time of the match will be confirmed and then published here. Then, once again, odds will be published and people can then place bets. Atm you can only bet on who is going to win and not the final scores, as how this is gonna be done is still being decided. SCTFL 4 Homepage.

-----------

Prizes

When a Gambler gets to a certain amount of money he will get a prize.

The person who is currently leading, with the most amount of money, every two weeks, will get to have his name changed from 'Private, Corporal, etc' to something of his choice. It cannot be 'Moderator, Admin, or Muppet' and nothing vulgar. Then, if someone else is leading in two weeks time, that person gets the name change and the other losses it.

I'm also gonna see if I can get Michal to give an autograph to the person that reaches the top amount (which will be decided).

-----------

When placing a bet please make sure the subject line includes, and only consists of, the name of contestants. E.g. 'Hitman v Chakra' or '[PC] v Sv|'.

Bets that have been placed will only be displayed to the Forum when the Bets close.

Gamblers (43)

Artex (£130) | [url="http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=15066">Suomipoika (£45) |

Top Dog:

Cold Fusion with £292

[IMAGE]
(Odds: 2/1) [PC] v Who? (Odds: 5/1)

Match will be held soon.

Bets are now Open: Place a bet

(Bets will close at 19:30pm GMT+1.)
-----------

[IMAGE]
(Odds: Not decided yet) Duke v WormDundee (Odds: Not decided Yet)

Match will be held on the 2nd of June, Sometime...

Bets are now Open: Place a bet

(Bets will close when the match starts.)
-----------

Zoolander
May 16, 2004, 9:28 pm
real money?

Hitman
May 16, 2004, 9:42 pm
Nope. You get prizes, read what I've written.

Edit: People, please read what I have written in my first post! Atm, you can only bet on who will win and not the scores, as how this is gonna be done is still being decided.

Please, just read the whole of my first post, cause this make it easier for everybody, especially me.

MisterX
May 16, 2004, 10:25 pm
Wow, that's a great idea :) i'll be betting, too, but not on this match. I know how good 2wai is, but I don't really know sv, and I don't want to lose the money :)

Hitman
May 16, 2004, 10:47 pm
Well, I'll put you down as a Gambler then. Oh and btw: Click, that's what gambling is all about, you don't have to know how good each side is, you can judge that based on the oods ;)

Kazuki
May 16, 2004, 10:53 pm
Great idea, Hitman. Adds a ton of more fun to the whole SCTFL thing ^_^ Put me down buddy.

DrocK
May 16, 2004, 10:55 pm
lol, good idea
2 thumbs up

Deathy poo
May 16, 2004, 10:58 pm
eh same here put me down! ;)

Hitman
May 16, 2004, 11:03 pm
Ok, Poo and Kazuki you're both up. Poo, before you place a bet read the whole of my first post :)

Drock, dunno about you, do you also want to gamble? If so just send me a Pm with your bet and I'll put you up.

wert21
May 16, 2004, 11:29 pm
Ok, i bet...hehe, nice idea. Hope this won't compromise scftl matches. lol.

Duke33
May 17, 2004, 12:51 am
Hitman has some spare time on his hands, eh? Fine with me, this should be entertaining. I won't place bets on this, though. I'll watch and see how it works.

DT
May 17, 2004, 1:02 am
hey if i lose money i will kill...
if i win... RAVIOLI FOR ALL! WOOT!

Element_101
May 17, 2004, 1:27 am
A nice idea but to bad the people on the other side of the world wont have much input as the rest of you...

But yeah put me down if u want im up for it

Hitman
May 17, 2004, 1:31 am
Ok, you're up. Just Pm me your bet on this match, if you're betting on it..

Lucifa
May 17, 2004, 2:38 am
I'll be happy to gamble on the matches, also if possible, sign me up for the dueling, and give me some crappeh odds so I can earn some people some money. >)
(Just on a sidenote: :P I don't hack in 1v1 or competitions of any sort [There was an exception where I filled in for a missing player in a clanwar because a certain clan was short a player.], I never have and never will, I'll try to get DSL installed soon so I won't have to play internationally with like 350 ping..)
I know of both players but I'd rather just not bet in this one. :)

wormdundee
May 17, 2004, 2:52 am
hey, can i volunteer to be a duelist for people because thats just fun and such

DT
May 17, 2004, 4:22 am
i would but i live in exactly central time (IL) and i'm not always on the internet...
as for gambleing... i'm horable at gambling.. i need to gamble...

cup_of_squirrels
May 17, 2004, 8:01 am
Is this legal?

Zoolander
May 17, 2004, 8:03 am
yes

Element_101
May 17, 2004, 9:09 am
Its not for money so yeah its legal

Toumaz
May 17, 2004, 10:03 am
I'm up for it.

BTW, is it possible to bet on both teams? Like £2 on Team1 and £5 on Team2?

BlackSpear
May 17, 2004, 10:46 am
yeah I like it!!
I'm up for making this a sticky as long as it's active...

SuperKill
May 17, 2004, 12:52 pm
will people cry if i use the barret ?

Element_101
May 17, 2004, 12:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Toumaz
I'm up for it.

BTW, is it possible to bet on both teams? Like £2 on Team1 and £5 on Team2?

I dont think so this would kinda [:-censored] up the purpose..

Hitman
May 17, 2004, 12:59 pm
quote:will people cry if i use the barret ?Well, if it's Chak..

If you want to be one of the duelers just sign up. You can also bet if you want :)

KnOt
May 17, 2004, 2:00 pm
I cant seem to find my name up there..

Kazuki
May 17, 2004, 2:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
will people cry if i use the barret ?

No... We will be angry!... And enraged! =D (joking) No, but that should kind of be added onto your winning odds >_>

SuperKill
May 17, 2004, 2:17 pm
here we go..

Hitman
May 17, 2004, 3:07 pm
quote:I cant seem to find my name up there..You never said you wanted to gamble. If you do, just send me a Pm with your Bet and I'll put you up.

wert21
May 17, 2004, 3:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
quote:will people cry if i use the barret ?Well, if it's Chak..

If you want to be one of the duelers just sign up. You can also bet if you want :)

Mmm, so...if i challenge (example) n00bface i can bet 50$ on him...i'll surely win the money, nice.

Shyo
May 17, 2004, 5:33 pm
uhm, when does this whole thing start?

CbbLe
May 17, 2004, 6:02 pm
sry, the war has been cancelled..2wai couldnt play tonight after all...we play another night..

SuperKill
May 17, 2004, 6:15 pm
mh.. hitman i'm kinda in sv (actually i dont know.. nvm lets suppose i am)
if cbble ask me, could i play against 2wai ?

Hitman
May 17, 2004, 6:45 pm
Oh well. All bets that were placed are now void. If anybody knows about any Clan wars that are happening tomorrow please post it here.

SuperKill, what do you mean? You against the whole clan or something?

SuperKill
May 17, 2004, 7:31 pm
lol no, just play in the war

Hitman
May 17, 2004, 7:38 pm
Well, seeing as I don't know when the actual Cw between Sv| and 2wai is gonna be, I'm looking for another Cw to bet on. But, if 2wai play tomorrow, then yeah, I don't mind if you play in the war, you don't need my permission lol :P. Remember though, people bet on a team winning, not an individual.

palloco
May 17, 2004, 8:03 pm
Oh, wait. if SK plays I double my bet :P

TIR_Blade
May 17, 2004, 10:38 pm
i wanna be a gambler and duelist :D

Hitman
May 17, 2004, 10:46 pm
Ok, you're up.

SERIAL KILLeR
May 18, 2004, 1:06 am
Im wondering haw many ppl will be bankrupted if BA wins.

Kazuki
May 18, 2004, 1:12 am
ROFL! Yeah really >_> I wanna bet on one of our matches. 25$ haha.

Update: I faced Famine in a duel and the outcome is known. I dunno, but people could still bet on that. The only ones that can't bet are PC and Famine. ;)

Hektik Sniper
May 18, 2004, 8:20 am
i do recall saying on IRC that i dont want beting on BA

edit - and about the date, we havent even arranged the match yet...

popseed
May 18, 2004, 8:26 am
are the people playing in the match allowed to bet?

Hitman
May 18, 2004, 11:23 am
Ok, people who posted their bets on the forums, they have been placed, but I have deleted your posts as I only want other forum members to see your bets when the bets have been closed. In the future please click on the 'Place a bet' in the my first post.quote: can BA / c'n's clan members put bets?Yes, they can.

Also, atm you can only bet on who is going to win, not the scores.

DrocK
May 18, 2004, 11:39 am
put me on that list plz.

Hitman
May 18, 2004, 11:41 am
Pm me with your bet and I'll put you on.

Hektik Sniper
May 18, 2004, 12:36 pm
... oi stop ignoring my post. I dont want beting on BA

Chakra
May 18, 2004, 12:38 pm
aww liven up Hektik. It's a bit of fun for the rest of us! Besides, I got £10 riding on you..

Hektik Sniper
May 18, 2004, 12:39 pm
rargh, i dont want this in the back of my head when im playing

Deleted User
May 18, 2004, 1:17 pm
Well I put £10 on BA mate so you better had make it happen! [:(!]

BMF
May 18, 2004, 7:16 pm
BA has not chances.

Hektik Sniper
May 18, 2004, 8:04 pm
you have never seen us play.. hence you have no opinion. Anyway i still dont want beting on our clanwar. >=(

Just stick with the damn duels or choose another match.

Chakra
May 18, 2004, 8:09 pm
Ahh c'mon ya bastad. You'd be missing out on a fantastic chance to prove these guys wrong when they got bets riding against you. And you 'know' BA are contenders..

Souza
May 18, 2004, 9:30 pm
i want to bet! where do i deposit the cash?

BMF
May 18, 2004, 9:53 pm
quote:you have never seen us play.. hence you have no opinion.
We put you out of SCTFL3

wert21
May 18, 2004, 10:22 pm
Eh, the point is that BA is very good, but 2wai is the best clan...you can't say that's wrong.

Kazuki
May 18, 2004, 10:27 pm
Actually, 2wai ties in with all of us here at the top, but that doesn't say that it is the best. 2wai is probably among PC, NS, and Akai.

Chakra
May 18, 2004, 10:52 pm
ehhhh, 2Wai has gone through some changes lately. Yeah they were great but now it's a little unpredictable. They just lost to ^MD^ in the sctfl, for example..

(yes thats right, ^MD^)

Element_101
May 19, 2004, 3:19 am
Were do we go to get a list of all the duals, when there happening etc...

Hektik Sniper
May 19, 2004, 7:48 am
eh? i thought you was from NS not PC. Least we didnt drop out for stupid reasons :P

Element: look a topic down or so.

Toumaz
May 19, 2004, 8:02 am
quote:Originally posted by Souza
i want to bet! where do i deposit the cash?

Check the first page, everything you need to know is there.

Element_101
May 19, 2004, 9:09 am
quote:Originally posted by Hektik Sniper
eh? i thought you was from NS not PC. Least we didnt drop out for stupid reasons :P

Element: look a topic down or so.

what... wtf are you talking about!

Hektik Sniper
May 19, 2004, 11:39 am
look down to the topic that chakra posted.. thats the one about bets on duels

Hitman
May 19, 2004, 3:03 pm
New information: Read my post in this topic.

Melba
May 19, 2004, 7:30 pm
what is BA? Barret Assaulters....?

palloco
May 19, 2004, 7:48 pm
British Army, you ignorant :P

quote:Originally posted by Chakra
ehhhh, 2Wai has gone through some changes lately. Yeah they were great but now it's a little unpredictable. They just lost to ^MD^ in the sctfl, for example..

(yes thats right, ^MD^)

Where is the surprise? MD is a clan that has been improving a lot lately and with a lot of potential becuz all of us can use a wide variety of weapons to face the circumstances.

-Shady-
May 19, 2004, 10:18 pm
can you make me a gambler? :D

ometeotl
May 19, 2004, 10:26 pm
uhhh......last time i checked, the british army wasnt called BA (british airways maybe?:P), last time i checked it was called the TA (as in territorial army)....yes i kno...."nerd allert"....

by the way, this whole thing is a pretty cool idea, nice one Hitman!

Hitman
May 19, 2004, 10:39 pm
Why thank you Rafe ;)

Element_101
May 20, 2004, 2:00 am
Isen't that sweet *rolls eyes*

Hektik Sniper
May 20, 2004, 7:58 am
er, the TA are part time soldiers who do normal jobs during the week and soldiering on weekends and stuff...

CbbLe
May 20, 2004, 10:03 am
put me up in the list

I bet £30, for Avskum to win in the duel
and £10, for c'n's to win vs britisharmy

popseed
May 20, 2004, 10:59 am
people have no faith in trigr :(

wert21
May 20, 2004, 2:54 pm
Go Trigr!!!!

Deleted User
May 20, 2004, 5:37 pm
I betted on Trigr [:)]

n/a
May 20, 2004, 7:19 pm
Alright...gambling...

Let me introduce myself to the 35 gamblers. My name is 'Nathaniel' and
my job is trying to influence the results of duels/wars by having a friendly
talk with the players/all participants.

How it works ?

well, you give a small amount of your budget (by example £5) to me, to let a
player win 'by supremacy, unexpected circumstances'.
By example... You give £5 (to let win Avskum (with a 4 to 1)) to me and put £40 on Avskum. I'll have a talk with Avskum and his opponent to arrange 'things' with the result: I earn £5 and you'll earn £160.

Interested ? feel free to send a PM.

Friendly greetings, Nate.

Ow, and before i forget, i put £40 on Avskum.

KnOt
May 20, 2004, 8:08 pm
I still don't see my bloody name up there.

Chakra
May 20, 2004, 8:13 pm
Give it timmmeeeee...it's a very simple but boring and long procedure.

Expect to see new duels as soon as the old ones are finished. I wouldn't mind seeing 'suggestions' over who should fight, or requests between duelers....speaking of which what we doing about Cold Fusion and Hektik Sniper? and any word from WormDundee and Dukey?

Hitman
May 20, 2004, 10:17 pm
quote:Alright...gambling...

Let me introduce myself to the 35 gamblers. My name is 'Nathaniel' and
my job is trying to influence the results of duels/wars by having a friendly
talk with the players/all participants.

How it works ?

well, you give a small amount of your budget (by example £5) to me, to let a
player win 'by supremacy, unexpected circumstances'.
By example... You give £5 (to let win Avskum (with a 4 to 1)) to me and put £40 on Avskum. I'll have a talk with Avskum and his opponent to arrange 'things' with the result: I earn £5 and you'll earn £160.

Interested ? feel free to send a PM.

Friendly greetings, Nate.ROFL!! I was just thinking of that. Things are all set up and going well, so I was gonna make a post saying "I've got the betting all set up now and it's going well. All we need now is a Mafia to 'fix' matches.." ;)

May 20, 2004, 10:29 pm
You could make every participant submit their address so I can go to their dwelling and beat them with a stick, and shouting "LOOOOOOOSE!" at them. Is that ok for a fixing technique?

wormdundee
May 21, 2004, 12:01 am
o btw, chakra, ive sent duke an email and pm asking him what day and time is good for him, so hopefully ill get a response soon

or maybe he'll read this thread first

Duke33
May 21, 2004, 4:19 am
I read both, so its good. We can either do it tommorow (friday, the 21st for us) or on monday (the 24th). Both of us live in the same general area.

So, hitman or chakra, how much time do you need to collect bets? Would monday be best, so you can collect? That'd give you 3 days, pretty good. We can make it even later, but id prefer to do it sooner. I'm sure people want to bet on us. I mean, comon, its DUKEY vs. WORMY. How cool is that? I want to see what happens, for sure.

Please PM me, email me, or post here. I'd like to know.

HellRaider
May 21, 2004, 5:11 am
Sign me up for gambler/dueler. This is just what soldat needed to get more interesting.

vegkl
May 21, 2004, 10:02 am
I DID signed up, and DID bet on the Sv|Trigr v Avskum duel, why ain my name there?

Deleted User
May 21, 2004, 10:59 am
Avskum won? Damn you Trigr! Damn you to hell! I'm gonna get Sebastian to break your fingers [:(!]

KnOt
May 21, 2004, 12:19 pm
W00t I won teh 40 poundxors.. I knew avskum was a sure thing..

Subslider
May 21, 2004, 12:43 pm
i didnt bet.. cuz i nvr seen anyone of them play so didnt know who was better..=)
start the chicken shouting..

KnOt
May 21, 2004, 1:13 pm
CHICCCKEENNNN CHICKEENNNNNNN.... Oh, and you can tell from the odds who is a little better..

Hitman
May 21, 2004, 2:24 pm
quote:I read both, so its good. We can either do it tommorow (friday, the 21st for us) or on monday (the 24th). Both of us live in the same general area.

So, hitman or chakra, how much time do you need to collect bets? Would monday be best, so you can collect? That'd give you 3 days, pretty good. We can make it even later, but id prefer to do it sooner. I'm sure people want to bet on us. I mean, comon, its DUKEY vs. WORMY. How cool is that? I want to see what happens, for sure.

Please PM me, email me, or post here. I'd like to know.Thanks. Monday would be much better, seeing as the weekend would give us plenty of time to collect bets :)

Hektik Sniper
May 21, 2004, 2:37 pm
Hitman: i take it you moved mine and fusion's duel to saturday?

Hitman
May 21, 2004, 3:20 pm
I'd like to know what's happening with the match first.

..Anyways, thought you said you were going to duel on Wednesday anyway. If not, then your duel is up next for people to bet on.

Hektik Sniper
May 21, 2004, 3:23 pm
oh well, we didnt duel on wednesday cause you said something in your post about people not beting, and then you said you were trying to move it to saturday. So we decided to do it then instead so people can bet.

Also - 100 posts yay ¬_¬

CbbLe
May 21, 2004, 4:03 pm
Let me duel someone...then I bet all money on myself and win bigtime!

Trigr
May 21, 2004, 4:06 pm
lol sorry everyone who betted on me [V]
i losed bigtome to [xx(]

n/a
May 21, 2004, 4:21 pm
You did what every man should do in your place.

Nate appreciates your loyalty.

wert21
May 21, 2004, 5:05 pm
Avskum Won? nooooooo!!! i lose, wtf...grrr trigrrrr.

Hektik Sniper
May 21, 2004, 7:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
BA has not chances.

told ya you didnt know what you were talking about :P

palloco
May 21, 2004, 7:32 pm
yeah yeah, BA is da Leet, I wonder why had many people already lost. We all knew BA was the best.

Chakra
May 21, 2004, 7:37 pm
BA are true daddies, gawd bless 'em.

Deleted User
May 21, 2004, 7:51 pm
Trust the british boys! Made me double my cash...just that damn Trigr *shakes fist*

Cold Fusion
May 21, 2004, 8:12 pm
I'm in teh money, I'm in teh money, lalala lalala.

CHAMPAGNE FOR [BA] BACKERS! ;)

BMF
May 21, 2004, 8:30 pm
Pfffft.. cns must have really gone downhill. It's tricky to lose to BA

CbbLe
May 21, 2004, 9:43 pm
hmm, hektik vs cold fusion...could be tricky.

btw, im not on the list even though i betted on avskum and cns match :/
plz add me

Duke33
May 21, 2004, 11:36 pm
Thanks Hitman. We'll make it on monday, then.

wert21
May 22, 2004, 12:02 am
Omg omg...i've got 15$ now...i will risk it all wtf!

n00bface
May 22, 2004, 1:13 am
i bid a kajillion pounds on the other dude

Hektik Sniper
May 22, 2004, 6:18 am
BMF, you see us have one game and now you think were n00bs or something?

wert21
May 22, 2004, 12:21 pm
Hektik, win for me.

Artex
May 22, 2004, 5:00 pm
Hektik, If you don't win, I will loose money :(
And you don't want me to lose money do you? :D

SuperKill
May 22, 2004, 5:42 pm
i just wanna say..
BA owned all of you idiots.
peace x]

Hitman
May 22, 2004, 5:51 pm
I've added something new. It's small but some people might like it. It's just the person with the most amount of money is listed under 'Top Dog' in the first post, in the 'Gamblers' section :)

n00bface
May 22, 2004, 7:26 pm
K WELL incase i can still bid i bid 1 million on Hektik (50)

edit: wait wtf im brokxed, then i bid 0! win for me hektik!1

wormdundee
May 22, 2004, 8:19 pm
hitman, change the current duel to me and dukeh, you'll need time to collect bets and we're playing on monday

Chakra
May 22, 2004, 8:21 pm
Yesh! Nice one Hektik, you little beauty.

palloco
May 22, 2004, 9:10 pm
Lets make a new bet. Who will be able to play the more than 30 matches we have to play in sctfl european in the 30 days they gave us.

Avskum
May 22, 2004, 9:41 pm
Rules say maps go to 30 kills. That didnt happen here. Rematch :D

Rotmos
May 22, 2004, 10:12 pm
Can I join?

Hektik Sniper
May 23, 2004, 6:07 am
Avskum, the rate we killed each other on the first 2 maps, the match would of gone on for a hour fews if we didnt have a kill limit ;)

popseed
May 23, 2004, 10:26 am
you mean time limit.

Hektik Sniper
May 23, 2004, 11:08 am
yah that too :P

Element_101
May 23, 2004, 11:11 am
Ok im still a little confused on how to do this, how do you get to were you place your bets or do you just have to PM hitman or something.

And also how do you see whos gambleing

wert21
May 23, 2004, 11:45 am
Nice one Hektik, you saved me from the bankrupt.

Hektik Sniper
May 23, 2004, 1:37 pm
it says on the first page who is gambling, you have to pm Hitman with the duel in the subject and who you want to bet on and the amount in the message

Hitman
May 23, 2004, 11:08 pm
Meh, we're not gonna do Bet on Soldat anymore cause I'm too lazy and seeing as Styx hasn't replied to my Pm about prizes, and Michal hasn't got his yet, I don't see the point. If I can convince them to do the prizes I hoped for, then I might start it again, but until then; Bleh.

Chakra
May 23, 2004, 11:23 pm
..i'm not sure anyone cares about prizes right now to be honest...'tis just kind of interesting.

DeafBox
May 23, 2004, 11:29 pm
well, that lasted long :(
I thought it was going well..... meh
at least u tried something
GW dudes

wormdundee
May 24, 2004, 3:09 am
ah no, you cant do that hitman!

really, noone cares about prizes, this betting thing was keeping the community alive! we love you!

Dathker
May 24, 2004, 3:29 am
LAZY WHORE! h|tman IS

Tha Doggfather
May 24, 2004, 6:27 am
oh cmon! i was first with £260!!

CbbLe
May 24, 2004, 12:13 pm
meeh, I just won £20 for the sv match x[

well, there should be an easier way of doing this betting without having to pm you everytime and then you put it up.
A website of some sort...

vegkl
May 24, 2004, 12:56 pm
Then let some other do it now! You have done the hard work, so I dont think it will b hard to fing someone to take it over... If you want, you can email the system to me at vegkl@hotmail.com, but You odds are that you choose someone you know, but its just my gambling ([:P]),

Hitman
May 24, 2004, 1:20 pm
Thanks but..nah. I might start it again, dunno. Meander offered to help me make a site, dunno if he still wants to..

Edit: Just got a pm from Styx. Here's part of it:quote:..While it's an easy thing to do, I don't want _everyone_ wanting to do it as I would have to do it by hand and it would take too much time. That's why I tell anyone who asks about it that there is a EUR/£/$10 muppet tax that has to be paid, that puts most people off from asking about it again :)

If you had a weekly winner/leader then I could update their forum name...RAWR! As soon as I sort things out with Styx I'll start it again. Just to let you know :)

Deleted User
May 24, 2004, 3:40 pm
Gah, like you stopped it in the first place!

*knees Hitman in the balls*

wormdundee
May 24, 2004, 4:26 pm
you whore! well, looks like me and duke will have to move our match to another time as it seems there wont be nearly enough time to collect bets

SuperKill
May 24, 2004, 5:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
*knees Hitman in the balls*

dude you're getting to extremely high gay levels its not funny anymore ;ooo
anyway what was the match that sv played ? and what were the results ?

Hitman
May 24, 2004, 5:39 pm
Yeah sorry about that :P Guess I was just feeling uber lazy yesterday. Well, as soon as everything is sorted it's gonna start again.

Btw, I'm surprised at how many people didn't know what Styx was talking about *looks at Chak*. When he's says 'forum name' he means Private, Colonel, Sergeant, etc. He could then change their name, to 'Muppet' or something else, don't know yet. A while back though, as Styx said, there was popular demand to have your name changed to Muppet.

Deleted User
May 27, 2004, 3:12 pm
Because half this forum is retarded [:D]

CbbLe
May 27, 2004, 3:38 pm
"anyway what was the match that sv played ? and what were the results ?"

sv vs c'n's, we won, result at our webbie superboiiiiiiiiiii!

CbbLe
May 29, 2004, 12:33 pm
sooo..is it dead already???

Hitman
May 29, 2004, 12:57 pm
Blah, it's coming back just give me time, I'm pretty busy. Plus, I'm at a friends house this weekend so it won't be until next week. I've sorted out the name changes with Styx and all I have to do is set it up again. Stalky has made me a new excel system (*Hugs Stalky*) which I still have to finish.

cup_of_squirrels
May 30, 2004, 8:44 am
I still dont think this is right

Hitman
June 2, 2004, 9:12 am
Rofl, since bringing this topic back I've only had one bet. If people can't be bothered anymore, then I'll just unsticky it and let it slowly die away..

Deleted User
June 2, 2004, 9:14 am
Its because you never actually said it was back, you said you were working on it.

CbbLe
June 2, 2004, 11:07 am
I've betted twice and have never got any money..how about updating mine? :/

wormdundee
June 3, 2004, 2:34 am
yeh, once its actually officially back hitman, im sure people will start betting like wackos again

Duke33
June 3, 2004, 3:01 am
Yep. And besides, I want that duel with wormy. So chop chop hitman! Just joking, but this a cool idea. It'd be a shame to see it waste away.

Element_101
June 3, 2004, 3:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Rofl, since bringing this topic back I've only had one bet. If people can't be bothered anymore, then I'll just unsticky it and let it slowly die away..

Hey I made to bets no one

Hitman
June 3, 2004, 1:53 pm
3 Bets..I think people know it's back. Meh.

gi.joe
June 4, 2004, 7:21 am
rename the thread... or do something ... did u count my bet?

wormdundee
June 5, 2004, 1:10 am
yeh, rename it to something like...

Betting on Soldat officially back! Place your bets! Now with prizes!

something along those lines

or maybe make a new thread with that title, because this one is now sorta like 6 pages of crap