( search forums )
Why your name is...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
y0da
May 20, 2004, 4:55 pm
y0da?

Well, that was my first id for the e-mail box [;)]. I thought of Yoda, but my friend said:"maybe with a "zero"?". And i accepted it. I'm not a Star Wars maniac, this nick is from... 2000 y., when i first time had an internet connection!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Howcome your name is...? Continue this game! There was a topic like this or not?

773D
May 20, 2004, 5:03 pm
773D? DELL (the American PC manufacturer) spelled backwards. I know, I'm a geek..

Subslider
May 20, 2004, 5:15 pm
ok..that weird.. but mine?.. i have no idea.. guess i was just lookin for a kewl name kinda orginal and came up with this..

Aquarius
May 20, 2004, 5:24 pm
I am not aquarius, I am gemini [:)]

...BUT, when I played Quake 1 many years ago, the color of my player was aqua ('color 11' on the Quake console [:)]), so my nickname was "Aquarius". In Soldat my color is not aqua but light blue, but I still play as Aquarius, because I like this name.

SuperKill
May 20, 2004, 6:03 pm
had no ideas

Weed
May 20, 2004, 6:32 pm
got it from my friends... my complete nick was originaly "Weed Master" weed is the short for it, and then the master changed to Meister... and in some cases to Messiah... different variations of a name i got...

ysr
May 20, 2004, 7:21 pm
was gonna be 'yar' to show my enthusiasm for killing but i was so excited i mispelled it. and i thort it was cool -sigh- ...shhh dont tell anyone they think its 'yes sir'
;p

HOBBES
May 20, 2004, 7:50 pm
My nick is Hobbes from the comic Calvin & Hobbes. It´s my fav. comic so...

Drama
May 20, 2004, 8:33 pm
DraMa - cause im such a dramatic person

NeazDow - just started typin, also its so unique (i like differ)

Fangus Deef
May 20, 2004, 8:55 pm
Jesus's Vagina= im a fuggin lunatic
peemonkey= cause of "monkeypee", a vid on rotten.com

?
May 20, 2004, 9:03 pm
OnE GrAm- Nickanme at school
?- I have always loved crosses and I am a Christian. :P

wormdundee
May 20, 2004, 9:07 pm
well i started playing liero, and i was thinking of crocodile dundee

but since liero has worms in it, its wormdundee

May 20, 2004, 10:09 pm
Sticky: EHEHEHEH! Have a guess!

Fangus Deef
May 20, 2004, 11:02 pm
so, gram, what you think o mah soldat name? people get offeneded for osme reason...

oops, forgot:
Fangus Deef= this guy named moris(space cowboy) started calling me fangus, and askin for beef. [hence fangus deef's got the beef!]

Famine
May 21, 2004, 12:11 am
FAMINE OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN!!!

Old name use to be Sabotai

Sabotai
May 21, 2004, 12:12 am
^
|

BLAH!!!! SEE

Fangus Deef
May 21, 2004, 12:57 am
lol...aaaannnnd just what the frig be that?

Deleted User
May 21, 2004, 1:28 am
sauron_the_deceiver: I had no ideas...really. I had none. *sigh*
Vibrant/Vibe: That just came to me, and I randomy used it for about half a year.
Stalky: Comes from 'Stalky Degree' which was a suggested nickname MSN Chat gave me once.

Hitman
May 21, 2004, 1:38 am
Hitman - First thing that came to my mind...think Gangsters 2 had a bit of an influence.

Fangus Deef
May 21, 2004, 1:39 am
i wonder where Michal Marcinkowski got his....

DrocK
May 21, 2004, 1:39 am
DrocK just came up to my mind... and tada there it was

AerialAssault
May 21, 2004, 2:08 am
aerialassault=came from n00b times when i thought i was uber 1337 with making aerial shots with M79, i acually am. but now i know it for sure

bloodbath&beyond=i use this in all other online shooters, i got it from modifying the name of the department store (bed,bath & beyond)

cranx=i use this name in all MMORPGS, when i started playing earth & beyond a year ago, i wanted a cool name. Tank from the matrix came to mind, but it was taken, Crank, a character from a racing game called kinetica came to mind, but i thought that was too basic, so i made it into Cranx.

gi.joe
May 21, 2004, 8:21 am
gi.joe, not to sure actually...

Duke33
May 21, 2004, 11:32 pm
Duke because it sounded cool (King was too arrogant sounding, and the rest of the aristocracy was too unknown or too weird sounding). I've Duke for...I dont know, a long time. Since Tribes 1 and Nox.

?
May 22, 2004, 7:36 pm
quote:so, gram, what you think o mah soldat name? people get offeneded for osme reason...
I am guessing that was a joke... but I will answer it anyway. No offence but you don't seem to be the brightest so I am really not offended, you are just some little computer dork that likes to make stupid names, I've played on the internet to long to be offended by idiots.

Hitman - You named yourself that cause you like to hit on men, loser.

Fangus Deef
May 23, 2004, 4:11 am
eeyy man. chill. dont be all talkin [:-censored], that aint cool man. maybe im not bright, maybe i am. just calm the fug down, this aint reality. it's the internet

Weed
May 23, 2004, 5:33 am
and since god didnt create the internet, you can insult his son and he will never know...unless god is online here lookin for cyber...

Haro1121
May 23, 2004, 9:27 am
I created my name Haro cuz i BMX and thats my fav brand of bikes and the numbers 1121 is my birfday Nov 21st and all my soldat names i have no idea maybe cuz i cant make up my mind which i wanna be.... X-convict:variation from Konartist from D12, Green Lantern: my fav comic book character,Terror Squad:my old fav rap group (FAT JOE), Blitzkrieg:US History class i heard the word and i was like shweet

Major Pissant
May 23, 2004, 1:42 pm
After years and years of research, a couple of hundred siames asian slave children came up with the most stupid and idiotic name ever. Hence Major Pissant.
BTW I liked ?´s translation of Hitman. Joy to the world.

damnnation
May 23, 2004, 5:23 pm
i heard mine on telivision and i thougt it was cool so here it is :)

y0da
May 23, 2004, 6:12 pm
i've heard "damn nation" in the GTA2, when you go to the church and save your game... "Damn nation! No donation - no savetion!" or something like that.

?
May 23, 2004, 10:59 pm
quote:No offence
Sorry I tend to be blunt/rude sometimes.

Fangus Deef
May 24, 2004, 3:27 pm
yea, ya fuggin prick!

-Claw-
May 27, 2004, 8:19 pm
once I played Adom.. and it has got enemy named: ClawBug and now im using name Claw..

Keinonen
May 31, 2004, 7:48 pm
Keinonen means like "He-who-has-his-ways". You know... Knows how to do things... Btw It's not an Indian name.

Askur
May 31, 2004, 8:50 pm
"i've heard "damn nation" in the GTA2, when you go to the church and save your game... "Damn nation! No donation - no savetion!" or something like that."
Ehm, I know I'm a prick for doing this but I have this need to teach people around me better english.
he's saying "Damnation! No donation - no salvation"
Damnation means (argh I don't know the proper grammatical term for this)... the act of being damned, there is the act of being cursed to suffer hells eternal flames forever.
No Donation, No salvation means that if you do not donate to the church you will not experience salvation and, as man was born into sin, you will be damned. Hence suffer damnation. It's a cool word :p

Askur is Icelandic and is derived from ancient norse mythology.
I.
Askur (Ask / Ash) and Embla (Elm) were the first two humans created by the gods of the Norse Mythology (analogy with Adam and Eve).
Óðinn (Odin, Wodan, Woden, Wotan) and his brothers, Vé (Ve) and Villi (Vili) created all nine worlds of Norse cosmology. They then found two logs on a beach and gave them a human shape. Odin gave them the breath of life; Vili gave them wit and emotions; Ve gave them senses and speech. These two people, Askur, the male, and Embla became the progenitors of humanity. They lived in Midgard.

II.
Askur Yggdrasill:
Yggdrasill is a huge ash tree whose roots and branches hold the earth and heaven and hell together. Askur (ash) is the type of tree which Yggdrasill is.

Hence, I am the world and humanities first born. I'm also rather megalomanic [:D]

Now you know...

CracK
June 1, 2004, 10:12 am
i had very [:-censored]in big luck, i had the tv behind me while wondering of a nick at Counter-Strike so some program was on and i heard that they said Mister Mc Crack so i just took Mc.Cr4cK (After futher research they didnt say that i just heard wrong, prolly god that made it that way)

Keinonen
June 6, 2004, 12:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by CracK
i had very [:-censored]in big luck, i had the tv behind me while wondering of a nick at Counter-Strike so some program was on and i heard that they said Mister Mc Crack so i just took Mc.Cr4cK (After futher research they didnt say that i just heard wrong, prolly god that made it that way)

You have CS!?!?! Why the h*ll are you playing soldat then!?!?

M
June 6, 2004, 12:48 pm
I waz thinking of my first letter of my real name and i got a M.

damnnation
June 6, 2004, 1:12 pm
i have CS to and i think soldat is BETTER AND COOLER THEN CS

DeMonIc
June 6, 2004, 1:54 pm
Demonic-Well i'm stupid.I played a lot of baldur's gate 2 sooo erm... yeah.. Demonic.. :D
DemonicCow-Well...There is no cow level in Diablo, but I moo the hell out of ya in soldat :D

DeepII
June 6, 2004, 5:51 pm
DeepII: I had internet for 2 weeks or so, and then I saw Little Fighter at the front page of AOL(yes, I'm using AOL...hit me). I downloaded it, and it was [:-censored]in' amazing! After some searching, I found Little Fighter 2, and you could play over internet and network. A friend played this game too, and he founded a clan. He asked me if I want to get member of this clan, so I had to get a nick. While playing LF2 then, I thought: "Hey, Deep is the coolest character in LF2. Hum...I'm as cool as Deep. I'll call me DeepII." So there was my nick: DeepII

And my other nick, when I don't want that somebody know who I am (I mean the ones who don't read the forums) is "SSDSGPS"...one day I thought about a new nick, something that looks crazy. So, while I thought about a new nick I watched "TV Total" (a german TV show) and there was a contest for the eurovision song contest. It was called SSDSGPS (Stefan sucht den Super Grand Prix Star). So I use this nick sometimes.

Zoolander
June 7, 2004, 12:56 am
Juice Box: I like juice... in a box, eh?
who cares about the rest.

gi.joe
June 7, 2004, 7:53 am
what abt non box type juices...

say... in a glass bottle perhaps?

that fuking sniper
June 7, 2004, 9:40 am
I didnt actually make up this name by myself. Back in 1.0.5b, when I could actually hit something with barret (Barretard *gasp*), I hit alot of things. In fact, I barely missed. I used to love returning flags at the very last moment before the carrier caps them. It was pretty much a hobby of mine to do so. One time, at one game, after I killed this same carrier at the same spot about 3-4 times in a row, he started yelling "[:-censored]ING SNIPER!" "GODDAMNED SNIPER!". The games following also had similar scenarios and eventually I was tired of being called a [:-censored]ing sniper so I made a new alias to spite everyone as I entered the game.

Zoolander
June 8, 2004, 8:29 am
but when your done with the box you can blow it up and stomp on it making a rather loud sound.

Big Black and G4Y
June 8, 2004, 8:48 am
i was born this way.

gi.joe
June 8, 2004, 10:29 am
quote: but when your done with the box you can blow it up and stomp on it making a rather loud sound.

point taken

Element_101
June 8, 2004, 10:54 am
I live to Sk8 and I love the brand Element the name has a awsome ring to it to!
After using that name on CS for about a year some guys started saying that Element was to common so I now call my self Ele_1o1. 101 is my fav number.

I used to call my self raptor when I was obesesed with jurassic park about about 6 years ago that why my MSN is still: raptor101010@hotmail.com

Hitman
June 8, 2004, 12:06 pm
quote:One time, at one game, after I killed this same carrier at the same spot about 3-4 times in a row, he started yelling "[:-censored]ING SNIPER!" "GODDAMNED SNIPER!".One time, at band camp..

Element_101
June 9, 2004, 10:38 am
Lol I was thinking that to :D

G2KT
June 12, 2004, 7:31 am
uhhh.... G2Kt.... it...uhhh... means... uuummmm... i dunno.