( search forums )
New Hack?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
that fuking sniper
May 21, 2004, 3:07 am
Hello,

Today I went into -[sG]- server. There was a player there called NoChow, he used a ruger. What was abnormal about him is that he fired at least 13 shots (I counted myself) without reloading, in rapid succession, as one would fire 4 shots out of a normal ruger magazine.

This looks like a new hack to me, Michal should look into this...

shootemup89
May 21, 2004, 3:43 am
lol whats funny about that is i was just playing with him like 2 seconds ago. and he fired like crazy and killed me 1 shot evry time with the ruger. and i dont think thats possible because i know he cant hit me in the head 20 times in a row. and he fires shots like crazy without having to reload just like u said snipe

LazyMan12
May 21, 2004, 4:14 am
i played with that dood 2 i kept dieing because of his ruger must be a new hack or something

Captain RibMan
May 21, 2004, 4:59 am
well that sucks

HellRaider
May 21, 2004, 5:13 am
I remember seeing a guy doing the same thing his name was [HAXOR]Swordfish. He said it was a hack for 1.0.5b that he was somehow using it for 1.2. I don't know but maybe that's whats going on 0.o

FroG-BoY
May 21, 2004, 7:43 am
Yes, there is a no reload hack. I've seen Lucifa use it before.

DeafBox
May 21, 2004, 7:55 am
quote:Yes, there is a no reload hack. I've seen Lucifa use it before.

Nick says:
hey man, did u get permantly banned from iinet servers?
-Lucifa- says:
Yeah I think so.
-Lucifa- says:
O_o
-Lucifa- says:
They banned my ISP =/
Nick says:
wow! i didnt think that was possible.... what about all the other ppl who use ur isp??? doesnt seem right if they are banned to
-Lucifa- says:
LOL
-Lucifa- says:
That's thier problem
Nick says:
yeah, i just think its stupid by iinet. they should of had some active admins.
-Lucifa- says:
Meh, doesn't worry me as I rarely play anymore anyway
-Lucifa- says:
I kinda play MMORPG's.
Nick says:
aiight

Sooooo...... lucifa shouldnt be a problem anymore. As for the new hack, FFS!!!!!
I havent seen it... lets hope this guy chooses to NOT spread it. Although i REALLY hated the fact that lucifa hacked, the one thing that he did do was to NOT spread the hacks. Not that im supporting hackers, but if there is only one person doing it u can always go to a different server.

b00stA
May 21, 2004, 8:59 am
Next time just make a demo of it and email it to Michal.

Please don't give the cheaters their 15 minutes of fame..

Element_101
May 21, 2004, 9:12 am
DNA's words of wisdom

Weed
May 21, 2004, 10:24 am
ill see to get that guy banned from the lovely sG server... if by -[SG]- server you mean [sG] staticgamer.com server ....

Chakra
May 21, 2004, 10:33 am
gotta admit, I see a whole lot more hackers these days.

I can't imagine someone being quite so pussy enough that they have to put the game that far into their favour, after all soldat isn't exactly hard to get into...but once again online gaming brings out those unfortunate souls with no testicles.

Deleted User
May 21, 2004, 11:02 am
There is a lot of hacks recently because Michal hasn't done a big update in a while. The hack protection comes with the new versions, not just fixes, so they will be around until 1.2.1 comes out.

Element_101
May 21, 2004, 12:47 pm
Look at CS they got used to the hax soldat will to...

Kazuki
May 21, 2004, 1:53 pm
Heh, it can't really be helped, but let's hope Weed can get that guy's IP address. It's obvious that there are many of the experienced players these days, and many of us play on public servers. The programers that get their butts kicked by us tend to get back at the whole community by making themselves semi-invulnerable.

Weed
May 21, 2004, 3:12 pm
I contacted Chris, the server Admin, lets hope to get rid of this NoChow guy soon...

Deleted User
May 21, 2004, 4:00 pm
I don't even care if someone hacks. I just play for fun and its fun to kill hackers.

Fangus Deef
May 21, 2004, 5:11 pm
ive seen like, 28 people using some 'wall hack'. they can just go through the level with the quickness. and they also got a 'no reload-no ammo' hack, like from 1.05b :'(
if i see 1 person with the 20 shot per second hack, ima go on a hacker-hunt like in 1.05. anyone wiff me?

Soulsnipa
May 21, 2004, 7:40 pm
yeah swordfish=big hacker

NeoSoldier
May 21, 2004, 8:03 pm
You can't really hate hackers, because I'm impressed that they're able to hack in the first place, soldat has more anti-cheat features than CIA have anti-hack programs.

palloco
May 21, 2004, 8:05 pm
hey neosoldier, welcome back dude. (another guy who comes bakc after saying good bye.)

that fuking sniper
May 21, 2004, 8:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Next time just make a demo of it and email it to Michal.

Please don't give the cheaters their 15 minutes of fame..

That did pass my mind, but Soldat freezes whenever I try to record anything.

Dathker
May 21, 2004, 9:34 pm
hrm i bet if i tried to hack...then i would blow..i be like whoa... and then i get murdered cuz im careless... SHEESH me bad! anyway thats why i don't hack :)

DT
May 22, 2004, 2:34 am
damn [:-censored]ing cock sucking [:-censored] weeding hackers

DrocK
May 22, 2004, 4:00 am
sigh... this never ends does it...
n00bs that dont know [:-censored] about soldat just download hackt to be popular? or for attention?

Fangus Deef
May 22, 2004, 4:47 am
actually, they aint quite noobs. and it's pointless to contact the host, cause they run their own server now. it's pretty fun there, cause i race the people who fly through the ground. then butt-love people with my chainsaw

DrocK
May 22, 2004, 5:49 am
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deef
actually, they aint quite noobs. and it's pointless to contact the host, cause they run their own server now. it's pretty fun there, cause i race the people who fly through the ground. then butt-love people with my chainsaw

they are noobs...
skilled players just dont use hacks.. vets dont either.. hacks is for the ppl that dont know how to play and cant handle the game by its rules

that fuking sniper
May 22, 2004, 7:34 am
What defines a newbie is inconfidence in his abilities. Cheating is a very good example.

FroG-BoY
May 22, 2004, 7:38 am
quote:Originally posted by DrocK
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deef

they are noobs...
skilled players just dont use hacks.. vets dont either.. hacks is for the ppl that dont know how to play and cant handle the game by its rules

As much as I try not to say this, Lucifa could probably own at least a third of the Australian community without hacks. He's the only real hacker I've seen.

Dathker
May 22, 2004, 12:35 pm
it is kind of n00bish but i see where fangus is coming from, cuz i would be fun just to do it with your friends..theres notthing wrong with that unless you do it during a clan match...or somthing important

Happy Camper
May 22, 2004, 6:41 pm
Hunting Hackers=FUN

Kazuki
May 22, 2004, 6:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper
What defines a newbie is inconfidence in his abilities. Cheating is a very good example.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Chakra
May 22, 2004, 8:20 pm
I saw some twat yesterday with some kind of cheat involving using the shotgun to somehow make you travel at exceptional speeds - think twice as fast as an m79 jump - stupid fool still lost though.

Cheaters are nothing more than pathetic preteens who want to put the game as much in their favour as possible in fear of their own inability to play. If anyone hasn't the ability to get by in Soldat, a fairly simple 2D game, then there must be some kind of mental disability going on.

Otherwise the alternative lies something even more pathetic....a desire to 'annoy' people because the real world doesn't offer them any attention.

N1nj@
May 22, 2004, 11:33 pm
lol, I remember the shotgun hack, Ardaen showed to me when soldat 1.2 is still in beta (I think).

Scuba Steve
May 23, 2004, 12:07 am
yea I found a dude just now in soldat.com.br Dm#1 his name was coldfire and he was using this shotgun hack to fly around the screen as well as the unlimited ruger shots.

Dathker
May 23, 2004, 2:03 am
w0w.... thats kinda neeat! dufuse!

Icarius
May 23, 2004, 2:35 am
Heh, What next in the land of Hacker land, Minigun insta kill weapons?

Kazuki
May 23, 2004, 5:14 am
I wouldn't give them ideas. They already have enough of them anyway.

Dathker
May 23, 2004, 2:34 pm
kazuki - the smart :)

N1nj@
May 23, 2004, 9:38 pm
Examples of the new hack:

http://soldatleagues.com/public/wallhack1.sdm

http://soldatleagues.com/public/wallhack2.sdm

Diaspora
May 23, 2004, 11:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Scuba Steve
yea I found a dude just now in soldat.com.br Dm#1 his name was coldfire and he was using this shotgun hack to fly around the screen as well as the unlimited ruger shots.

I found a person named BigMickNizzle doing that. It got very annoying, he made over 5 captures in a few minutes with the hack.

Dathker
May 24, 2004, 2:47 am
Bad hackers...btw someone named Clowd came to me and told me that SwordfishX was hacking..and i have the demos... but not that easily noticed...anyway it ws on his own server so i dont think you can do much bout that guy

Texas Ranger
May 24, 2004, 3:08 am
Ya if ic neone doing it u can be sure that any of the old sG folk will handle it appropriatley if on our server

NightCabbage
May 24, 2004, 11:14 am
Heya peeps ^^

Been a while ;)

I'm still around, but rather busy lately, and this forum uses too many megs to use at home... That's basically why I went bye-byes :)

Anywayz, about this whole situation:

There are 2 main types of hacks currently

The map hack - allows modification of maps. For example, you can edit maps to take out or add polygons, etc.

The others - they involve disableing the anti-hack system and then just messing with values in memory, as per usual.
Some things that can be changed:
Unlimited ammo
Increased fire rate
Teleportation
Mid-game weapon changes

One of the most commonly seen things is unlimited ammo + increased fire rate + shotgun = very fast movement, quick flag caps, etc.

Unfortunately, both are fairly easy to do... I am one of the few who has messed around and made my own hacks, trainers, etc.

And no, I don't ever (ever!) use them in game, I only tested them so now, hopefully, I can help Michal fix them. And also, no, I have never given out trainers or information to anyone.

The problem is that someone else (who will remain anonymous) figured a lot of this stuff out too, and for some reason told one or two people, who then either used the cheats or released a trainer (incredibly stupid).

So the situation as it stands:

Limited people actually know how to hack the game (probably only around 3-4 people)
A few more have... aquired trainers

And it'll only get worse unless something's done against it.

People, remember this: cheating ruins the game, it really does. Don't let it degrade into unplayability.

I see far too many people seeing some noob with a trainer and then asking them for hacks. So lame :/

blackdevil0742
May 24, 2004, 11:25 am
I hate hackers!!!!!!!

DeafBox
May 24, 2004, 11:27 am
quote:I see far too many people seeing some noob with a trainer and then asking them for hacks. So lame :/

True dat cabbeh! People who ask for hacks, or details on how people hack are just as bad!

btw wb man :D

The hacking has become terrible once again. I saw some guy playing as "HI" hacking in a server on the weekend. It sucks ass, but untill mike can release another patch i think we are just going to put up with it :(

FroG-BoY
May 24, 2004, 11:27 am
You were in Iinet too? I saw 'some random noob' hacking in there just today with 5 other people, not to mention some idiot was going 'omfg wher i get map hack?'

Oh, and welcome back cabbeh.

Hitman
May 24, 2004, 11:31 am
OMG!!! He's a back! Yay! Welcome back man!

Jap_man
May 24, 2004, 12:01 pm
Frog-boy i was there too, omg how many ppl were hacking???!!

tha-cube
May 24, 2004, 4:34 pm
Yeh guys, this has gotten way out of control.. there are two things which are being distributed at the moment, and that is a trainer which allows unlim. ammo, increased rate of fire, and the shotgun speed hack.. and the second is a pack of modified maps, which after being extracted allow the users to walk through walls. It's really quite sad that these things have been released by a member of the Australian soldat community (although not a very well liked, or respected one).. and it wasnt lucifa :S
Something needs to happen.. this person is distributing them through differant forums, and he is also publicly promoting them in Australian public servers like iinet.

I have all of these hacks of my hdd still and if any of the mods or michal need them i'd be happy to send them over.

Clowd
May 28, 2004, 10:57 pm
Yeah, hacking is horrible, isn't it?

Oh, I'm Clowd btw, the one with the Demos of Swordfish Dathker was talking about. I finally got registration to work (took 5 days for the warning message, but now I'm on).

Anyway, I don't know anything about the Soldat Hacks, neither do I want to use one/try to make one. I hope the creator can find ways around it soon!

garvie
May 29, 2004, 3:01 am
[:-censored]

[:-censored]

and i dnt no how to turn a demo into a avi so sorry

http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/garvie/200452925929_hack.zip

(NEVER EVER post links to hack on this forum, account locked - DNA.styx)

BManx2000
May 29, 2004, 3:41 am
You fool, you've distributed a hack site! DELETE IMMEDIATELY NOW IMMEDIATELY!

N1nj@
May 29, 2004, 3:51 am
ya, I flagged it.

Anyway, we need a better anti-hack system...rather than just that catching name.

Haro1121
May 29, 2004, 4:46 am
wow garvie just so u kno for that link ur account from forums is gonna get banned probally

DNA.styx
May 29, 2004, 8:23 am
Yet again it's proven that we can't trust any thread about Hack/cheats not to end with someone posting links to hack sites etc.

Thread locked.