( search forums )
F*ck this
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Keinonen
May 21, 2004, 10:44 pm
Talk about anything... Thís topic is for noobs and spammers(that's why you wont see my posts here anymore). Enjoy!

May 21, 2004, 10:55 pm
Dude, you posted this exact same topic in clan re-frikkin'-cruitment.
1. Nobody cares
2. Coherency is your friend. I have corrected this sentence wherever possible.
Due to the previous topic being spammed, I have started a new topic, entitled "That F*cking Keinonen", which is dedicated to Weed and other boasting f*ckers (Note: I think Weed is great!).
3. You seem to use the word "f*ck" a bit too much. Buy a thesaurus.
4. Is it that hard to type the extra letter or two to make the words "yes" and "no"?
5.quote:I don't even want attentionWhy did you make this topic in the first place?
6. "Jewish coksucker". It's always a winner with some people, isn't it? Next time, to be extra cool, put "nazi" in there aswell!
7. Finally, your sig. I like judging your writing. It's fun.

Weed
May 21, 2004, 11:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keinonen
Due to the topic spamming I have started a new topic: "That F*cking Keinonen" which is dedicated Weed and all kinds of boasting fu*ckers. Instead of messing up the other topics, you can F*CK THIS TOPIC COMPLETELY! If you know me[or want to F*UCK with me(not literally; sry clan HOMO)] just answer to following questions:

1. Do you hate me (y/n)
If you answered y to question number 1. please proceed to question number 2.

2. Why do you hate me?

3. Are you noob? (y/n)
If you answered y to question number 3. please proceed IMMEDIATELY to question number 5.

4. What can I do to piss you off even more?

5. Is you're name Weed? (y/n)
If you answered y to question number 5. please proceed to question number 6.

6. Do you ever think that I don't listen to you? (y/n)

7. Do you ever play soldat or do you just write about it in forums?

Thank you for your answer! If you answered "n" to question five, you have succesfully completed this form, but if you answered "y" you better put a bullet into your head. Thank you for your time!

PS: I don't have any rep and I ain't going to get one and I'm not even reading this [:-censored]. I don't even want attention so you all can suck my ass.
Ive got life you know so I don't give a [:-censored] if some jewish cocksucker calls me a noob and wont even DM against me.

yey, i have a new fan ^_^

morpheus
May 22, 2004, 2:10 am
feels good to be loved, doesn't it

Weed
May 22, 2004, 2:42 am
yeah, if you want to feel that too, i can pass you the name of this great hooker... she rocks the cock...

DT
May 22, 2004, 2:51 am
Keinonen
[IMAGE]

ysr
May 22, 2004, 3:19 am
kein just play like a noob and theyl leave u alone-

DT
May 22, 2004, 4:14 am
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper
PS: I don't have any rep and I ain't going to get one and I'm not even reading this [:-censored]. I don't even want attention so you all can suck my ass.
Ive got life you know so I don't give a [:-censored] if some jewish cocksucker calls me a noob and wont even DM against me.

You do have a rep. Now you're an idiotic racist attention whore. Congradulations. Newb. I will DM you. And no, if you go online and express hate in such manner as racism on a post then you need someone to talk to. Therefore I persume you either dont have anyone to talk to or you are denying your own problems to people who ask you about them, which inexurably leads me to the conclusion that you dont have a life.

This is me in my nice mood to retards like you in the forums. If I was a moderator I'd ban you from the forums because you used racial offence in your post. I'm pretty sure that you think its cool to think that way. But I dont care what idiots think generally. Should I?

Go back to CS, poser.

P.S. I know you will end up reading this since I'm pretty confident that you lied on your initial post and did so after you've seen the flames against you. Weather you do post to prove my prediction or not doesnt really matter. Nobody posts such a big post with a questionaire about himself, expects people to answer them, and never reads them again. No, I didnt flame you because your thread looks like a ripoff of my alias. Welcome to the forums.

pwned [IMAGE]

Weed
May 22, 2004, 4:26 am
heh, did i miss that TFS post?

773D
May 22, 2004, 10:31 am
@Keinonen:

Get over yourself.

palloco
May 22, 2004, 10:55 am
OMg dont blame Keinonen, he is funny.

M
May 22, 2004, 1:13 pm
1. Y

3. N

4. N

5. Y

6. N

7. BOTH

8. N

9. Y

10. Y

11. Because you suck

12. N

13. N

14. N

15. Y

16. N

17. N

18. Y

19. Y/N

20. Bye.

Kazuki
May 22, 2004, 2:53 pm
Oh, if only I was a mod. *imagines*

"Due to the forum idiots...

Topic Locked."

*PM's Hitman.*

gi.joe
May 23, 2004, 9:16 am
rotfl Kazuki.. a mod?

BAHHAHAHAA

Weed
May 23, 2004, 9:52 am
i guess i will have to agree with GI.joe for the first time ever...
that was realy funny
(dont get used to it sheep shagger ^_^)

Element_101
May 23, 2004, 10:56 am
I stopped reading when I got to the word "Spaming"

Keinonen
May 23, 2004, 1:41 pm
Now you all can see how much noobs and spammers my topic attracts. Weed has already got four posts in here and I bet more is coming...

PS: I'm not a nazi if I undirectly called Weed "a jewish cock sucker". Soon Sticky will say that I'm against all kinds of fags and homos cause I undirectly called Weed a cocksucker. So don't take seriously what I say!

Weed
May 23, 2004, 1:56 pm
maybe i am a cokcsucker? wanna find out? call 055-cock-sucker ^_^

Famine
May 23, 2004, 4:35 pm
I never met ya but by this post I hate ya

quote:I'm not a nazi if I undirectly called Weed "a jewish cock sucker". Soon Sticky will say that I'm against all kinds of fags and homos cause I undirectly called Weed a cocksucker. So don't take seriously what I say!

First of all how do you undirectly call someone a racial slur?

And if you don't want us to take what you say seriously then this post is even more idiotic.

Dathker
May 23, 2004, 4:52 pm
1. W

2. E

3. L

4. L

6. G

7. O

9. F

10. U

11. C

12. K

14. Y

15. O

16. U

17. R

18. S

19. E

20. L

21. F

DUMB [:-censored]

oh yes.. when you call some one jewish. that implies that you are christian...and the only reason christians hate jews is becuase they work harder than christians. thus taking all their job... so why don't you stop complaining and start [:-censored]ing working harder

Famine
May 23, 2004, 5:00 pm
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*waits for christians*

Weed
May 23, 2004, 5:07 pm
ROFL, Dathker, thats bollocks.
we dont work harder then christians. religious christians hates us because we are the chosen people of god, and they are only a petty evolution of our religion.
other people just hates us because we are the best on everything we try.
and if you want i can even prove that ^_^

Keinonen
May 23, 2004, 8:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
ROFL, Dathker, thats bollocks.
we dont work harder then christians. religious christians hates us because we are the chosen people of god, and they are only a petty evolution of our religion.
other people just hates us because we are the best on everything we try.
and if you want i can even prove that ^_^

I don't know any jews than this one called "Weed" and I hate him already...

gi.joe
May 23, 2004, 9:11 pm
lol im not sure exactly how i should respond to Weed and dathkers posts...

oh well.. who gives a fek

Keinonen
May 23, 2004, 9:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dathker

1. W
2. E
3. L
4. L
6. G
7. O
9. F
10. U
11. C
12. K
14. Y
15. O
16. U
17. R
18. S
19. E
20. L
21. F

oh yes.. when you call some one jewish. that implies that you are christian...and the only reason christians hate jews is becuase they work harder than christians. thus taking all their job... so why don't you stop complaining and start [:-censored]ing working harder

Btw if anyone of you Americans would watch the news you would know what happens in the Gaza strait and in the West Coast. You think that's right? You think that is justified? Of course you think it's right! You're the ones who are "liberating" Iraq right now! You Americans started an expensive war cause you wanted to bring "peace and democracy" into Iraq and cause George Bush said "Saddam was a bad guy". If you're republican I bet you still think your country did the right thing. I don't like Saddam but you just went to Iraq cause of oil and that makes the war unjustified.
I call Weed a jew cause I'm pissed off about how some people can be so selfish and arrogant towards others. I wouldn't be proud if Finns occupied Sweden and bulldozed dozens of blocks in Stockholm to the stone age, broke international law and builded a "safety fence" around Sweden. If we would do that I'm sure Israelis could give us a few tips cause they are best at those things. That's what you propably ment when you said jews work harder than christians, right? Cause yes, they work hard in breaking the international law and yes they are best at it...
Weed can prove it to me if he wants. He only needs a bulldozer so that he can raze some buildings in the Gaza. Hope he will enjoy it cause "God" has chosen them and allows them to do anything if it isn't against the Tora.

n00bface
May 24, 2004, 12:26 am
quote:You Americans started an expensive war cause you wanted to bring "peace and democracy"

Not WE...George Bush... you are a very stereotypical man, sire... And whatever happened to you not replying to this post? :|

Dathker
May 24, 2004, 3:07 am
hrm... now do i care about the war in iraq... not really.... do i like the USA... not one damn bit SO WTF ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT THE USA AT ME FOR1?!?!

773D
May 24, 2004, 4:06 am
[:-censored]in' [:-censored]ty-ass political views, this is supposed to be the OFFICIAL SOLDAT FORUM, not Hannity and [:-censored]ING Colmes.

773D
May 24, 2004, 4:08 am
I won't reply to this post, blAh Blah bLah..

Keinonen, you bite bro..

gi.joe
May 24, 2004, 5:15 am
oh shut up 773D u whore...

n00bface
May 24, 2004, 8:34 am
hoe pimp skizzit

Weed
May 24, 2004, 9:30 am
quote:Originally posted by Dathker

1. W
2. E
3. L
4. L
6. G
7. O
9. F
10. U
11. C
12. K
14. Y
15. O
16. U
17. R
18. S
19. E
20. L
21. F

Btw if anyone of you Americans would watch the news you would know what happens in the Gaza strait and in the West Coast. You think that's right? You think that is justified? Of course you think it's right! You're the ones who are "liberating" Iraq right now! You Americans started an expensive war cause you wanted to bring "peace and democracy" into Iraq and cause George Bush said "Saddam was a bad guy". If you're republican I bet you still think your country did the right thing. I don't like Saddam but you just went to Iraq cause of oil and that makes the war unjustified.
I call Weed a jew cause I'm pissed off about how some people can be so selfish and arrogant towards others. I wouldn't be proud if Finns occupied Sweden and bulldozed dozens of blocks in Stockholm to the stone age, broke international law and builded a "safety fence" around Sweden. If we would do that I'm sure Israelis could give us a few tips cause they are best at those things. That's what you propably ment when you said jews work harder than christians, right? Cause yes, they work hard in breaking the international law and yes they are best at it...
Weed can prove it to me if he wants. He only needs a bulldozer so that he can raze some buildings in the Gaza. Hope he will enjoy it cause "God" has chosen them and allows them to do anything if it isn't against the Tora.

ROFLMAO
now i need a diaper change :(
HASHAHAHAHAHA
thats so funny... keionawhataver, you need to lay off the CNN... and stop watching too much anime... your brain is melting ^_^
and once again, for the record: your a noob ^_^

gi.joe
May 24, 2004, 10:27 am
CNN + anime = brain melting

[IMAGE]

773D
May 24, 2004, 1:16 pm
what the [:-censored] ever..

Keinonen
May 24, 2004, 2:11 pm
ROFLMFAO!!!! I got you all pissed off! WOOT! New world record!!! Btw I can make difference between Americans and George W. Bush but you democrats get too easily pissed off if I compare you to republicans. You Americans(often republicans) flame too easily 'cause youre so arrogant and selfish people. I think 773D's posts prove that [:D]

And you Weed aren't still talking anything about your situation in the Middle East. It's so easy to call me a noob if you haven't even played a DM against me. Cause if you will I'll pwn you so much that your cocky attitude is gone after the match. Go lick Sharon's boots, will ya?

And I DO like talk about politics 'cause I know that everything what happens now in the Middle East(Israel, Iraq) is wrong and I have already given my reasons to why I think it's wrong. So I would like to hear what do you US and jews want to say about it... If you've got nothing to say, it proves that I'm right[:D]

773D
May 24, 2004, 2:49 pm
LOL You're as far left politically as they come.. sure you're not a Palestinian? Syrian?? Iranian???

May 24, 2004, 3:03 pm
I think he's more of a Retardian.

Keinonen
May 24, 2004, 3:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sticky
I think he's more of a Retardian.

Very mature... go take a nap.

773D what does it matter if I would be a muslim? I'm not a muslim but you seem to judge Iranians and Syrians opinions 'cause they're muslims. You sure have looked too much that Fox network's news sh*t. You hate Syrians and Iranians 'cause they don't obey US. They aren't amongst democratic countries but you just want to pwn them 'cause you want to revenge to Iran and secure Middle East's oil.

It's so strange that it is important to US to have an enemy of some sort. After cold war, US has acted like a worldpolice; US pwns 3-world countries so that everyone else would stay out of their way. Now they have made Iraq as an example to other countries; be free and democratic or US will free you!

Btw I'm not a communist. Of course if you're republican you ment that I'm a democrat. I'm liberal or little right from the center.

773D
May 24, 2004, 4:03 pm
I never brought up Muslims. You're the one bringing religion into all of this by calling Weed a Jewish Fag or whatever.

I don't hate Syrians and Iranians because they "don't obey US", I strongly dislike them because they are state-sponsors of terrorism.

The US does act like the World's Police, yes, someone has to. We have the capability to bring positive change to the world so it is our duty to do so.

I wasn't calling you a Commie, I was calling you a far-left Liberal (or EXTREME Democrat, yes).
FYI: Liberal is left of center..

Chakra
May 24, 2004, 4:32 pm
Joy! Another attention seeking child provoking 'ye dumb public' who's only reason for being in this topic is to slap some sense into the poor thing. Or just slap.

Why do such pathetic examples get excited by annoying or insulting others by spouting political or religious crap?

Example: Jews suck, nazi's are the way forward, I'm also a bisexual racist communist, I even enjoyed a few episodes of Ally Mcbeal, now please thrill me with messages of how much you think i'm a fool and i'll relay the hollow fact that I pwn you with my mp5.

...or, we could stop this pattern, and not pay Kenny here any more attention.

Weed
May 24, 2004, 5:12 pm
yey
im so happy, i feel like singing ^_^
lala lalalala lalal lalalalala lalalal llllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
what is this topic about again? ah yes, i remembered, its about roses, beers, and communist bi sexuals...

Ho Chi Minh
May 24, 2004, 5:12 pm
773D
so police is now a synonym with "[:-censored] up" ??
shut your face please,

773D
May 27, 2004, 6:33 pm
Done.

This topic, and Keinonen, sucks.

Weed
May 27, 2004, 8:27 pm
YEY
i remember now!
this topic is about how Keinonen is a noob!

i couldnt remember before coz i saw 4 minutes of "friends" and it stupified me for about 3 days...

Deleted User
May 27, 2004, 9:34 pm
This topic is just a waste of bandwidth. I tried to read through the argument but it seemed so pointless I couldn't.

Everyone chill out and make daisy chains, mmmmmkay?

palloco
May 28, 2004, 12:34 pm
Stalky, more waste of bandwidth is the topic the last who post win so start whining where you should and erase both topics

Keinonen
May 28, 2004, 6:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by 773D
1.I never brought up Muslims. You're the one bringing religion into all of this by calling Weed a Jewish Fag or whatever.

2. I don't hate Syrians and Iranians because they "don't obey US", I strongly dislike them because they are state-sponsors of terrorism.

3. The US does act like the World's Police, yes, someone has to. We have the capability to bring positive change to the world so it is our duty to do so.

4. I wasn't calling you a Commie, I was calling you a far-left Liberal (or EXTREME Democrat, yes).
FYI: Liberal is left of center..

1. Jewism is a religion and people

2. Yes, there are terrorist in Syria and Iran but you were judging my opinion 'cause you thought or referred as I were one. You also said that I'm "as far left politically as they come". You kinda said that Syrians, Iranians and Palestinians are commies... you don't like commies, do you?

3. Has to? Positive change? DUTY!?!!?!? Sry. I dunno what are you talking about 'cause I haven't seen any positive changes made by US in the world. I bet your "democratic" country doesn't even show the pictures of tortured Iraqis in the news. You call that positive? You say it is your duty? I say it is the US trademark.

4. "You're as far left politically as they come". The far left corner of politic is reserved to commies and I sure ain't one. I'm either liberal or right winged. It depends on the case.

Keinonen
May 28, 2004, 6:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalky

Everyone chill out and make daisy chains, mmmmmkay?

I agree with him 'cause I don't have the time to talk noobs like Weed(notice the topic change). Btw I don't watch CNN. It sucks.

Askur
May 28, 2004, 10:31 pm
CNN has it's comical value..

May 28, 2004, 10:57 pm
So does Keinonen. He says swears. Teehee.

gi.joe
May 30, 2004, 1:10 am
i dont know whats wrong with CNN .. would someone care to explain?

Weed
May 30, 2004, 1:31 am
CNN... humm... what is wrong with it? it says the truth... at least the truth people want to hear...
listen to this:
2 young boys are walking in the streets of jerusalem, when a big rabious dog jumps on one of them, his friend, without even thinking, took a stick of the ground and stabbed the dog in the eye, making him flee...
a CNN journalist was passing by, and he asked if he could write a note about them, the boys agreed, and the journalist wrote "Corageous Palestinian boys saves his friend from rabious dog"
the boy said "im not palestinian", the journalist excused himself and wrote "young arab teen saves his friend from rabious dog", the boy once again told him "im not palestinian, nor arab, im israeli."
the journalist then wrote "innocent house dog was killed by rabious israeli teen."

thats CNN.

gi.joe
May 30, 2004, 4:48 am
ahahhahh nice...

did u come up with that one weed?

Dathker
May 30, 2004, 5:43 am
hahaha

palloco
May 30, 2004, 9:46 am
that is old, but is the truth.

Weed
May 30, 2004, 1:37 pm
heh, the Spanish media is even harder on us... CNN are somewhat blurry when they talk about israel... yet their point is understood...
on the other hand, the only channel in spanish i can catch here is TVE... heh, besides their obvious straight-hate for israel, and their obvious fanatic love for islamic countries, they have funny shows and lots o' bullshiet ^_^

Kamikaze_Ninja
May 30, 2004, 1:48 pm
wow even i think keionen or w/e his name is a nuisance bb for now...

Deleted User
May 30, 2004, 2:26 pm
Bah, Pallaco, I would delete both if I had the power [:)]