( search forums )
teh yeah
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
?
May 27, 2004, 9:40 pm
Schools out!!! and I got a computer mic! Also I met this chick that wants to hang out with me, woot!

May 27, 2004, 10:50 pm
YAY FOR YUO!!!1

Hitman
May 27, 2004, 10:53 pm
Yay, ?'s found a friend, bout time too..

gi.joe
May 27, 2004, 11:40 pm
rotfl...

Zoolander
May 28, 2004, 11:40 pm
YOU GO GIRL!

Fangus Deef
May 29, 2004, 12:47 am
school sucked...but igraduated when i turned 16 ;D
if ya found a girl, ya gonna find soldat alot more boring and pointless ;)

cup_of_squirrels
May 29, 2004, 9:14 am
Are you sure its a girl? Im just worried for you ?...

BManx2000
May 29, 2004, 3:23 pm
You get out of school already? What's up with that? Eh? EH?? EH??? EEHHHHH???

Hitman
May 29, 2004, 3:26 pm
Rofl!

Se7enWolf
May 29, 2004, 10:38 pm
You're out of school... already...? We have 2... more... long... horrible weeks.....

gi.joe
May 30, 2004, 1:05 am
lol 2 weeks? dude... i hve another 6 months of skl left before skls out!!!

WTF MATE!!!

oh and i have mid terms now... woot?

Haro1121
May 30, 2004, 7:56 am
yah i still got 2 weeks left and Exams that are worth 1/4 ur grade hell yah those are so gonna help out my D average NOT! lol

cup_of_squirrels
May 30, 2004, 8:48 am
I got another 6 weeks ffs. Stupid UK school system.....

oh well at least its half term atm :-/

gi.joe
May 30, 2004, 8:59 am
yeah damn u UK [:-censored]s for inventing the gay schooling system we use~~!!!

oh well at least were not as bad as ppl in the U.S

imperial system?>??? WTF~!

Captain RibMan
May 30, 2004, 9:25 am
i wish we used the metric clock

Deleted User
May 30, 2004, 1:51 pm
Finnish system kicks ass.

y0da
May 30, 2004, 5:01 pm
good for you t... ups i forgot - eggheaded. ;]

Hitman
May 30, 2004, 5:04 pm
I would love to slap ?'s head, think of the sound it would make..

?
May 30, 2004, 7:29 pm
*fap*

b00stA
May 30, 2004, 7:48 pm
Fappality!
[IMAGE]

Askur
May 30, 2004, 8:37 pm
Tsk... my schools been out for the past 2 weeks. But you don't have to envy me. I started working 2 days after that (because in Iceland, after you are 13, you work when schools out or risk being considered a lazy loser). Does you good anyway.

gi.joe
May 30, 2004, 10:03 pm
lol...

crazy vikings

:P

Askur
May 30, 2004, 10:15 pm
I really miss hearing that..

Deleted User
May 30, 2004, 10:56 pm
Crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings.

You still miss it? Yes?

Crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings, crazy vikings.

*keyboard explodes*

Askur
May 30, 2004, 11:00 pm
I also miss saying this:
"Silly Brits, you're just pissed because you lost the Cod Wars" [:D]
(I know you have no idea what I'm talking about)

aahh.. good times in Belgium.

Deleted User
May 30, 2004, 11:21 pm
Arf, I have a vague idea. I know the numbers of Cod fish are dropping...did Iceland claim a large area of sea as fishing property or something?

Askur
May 30, 2004, 11:34 pm
Yup, went from 3 to 12 then 12 to 50 then 50 to 200. At the last transition the UK didn't want to give up all the good fishingspots around Icelands (while we had 3 miles the UK fishingboats were actually fishing inside the many fjords which Iceland is, all the times we enlarged our area the UK would object heavily but would have to adhere to international law.. well some institution said they had to). So the UK decided to move their royal fleet into what Iceland now claimed as 'our turf!'. Iceland decided not to give into the empires will and sent out it's coast guard (read: unnarmed civilian rescue ships, iceland has no army whatsoever although this might change) to fight (read: ehm.. idunno really) of the battleships. To make a long story short our main weapons in this little skirmish were scissors which would cut the brittish nets (the UK actualy fired upon us though) and some lone idiot shot a shotgun shell at a battleship (farmers here are still stupid.. farmers were fishermen back then). In the end the UK backed off.

Alot missing to that but I never liked history once we passed the viking era (Icelands 20th century is an EXTREMELY boring period... EXTREMELY!).

Chakra
May 30, 2004, 11:52 pm
YOU BAST4RD, I PAY £3.99 FOR A PACK OF 4 CODS!!!

*shakes fist in air*

Askur
May 31, 2004, 12:06 am
You mean processed cod products?

Chakra
May 31, 2004, 12:09 am
..don't mock me, evil fish smuggler..

Askur
May 31, 2004, 12:12 am
Either way that's the same as I pay for one lousy half-baquette with toppings, so eff off foul Imperialist!

gi.joe
May 31, 2004, 3:32 am
aahahaha

Deleted User
May 31, 2004, 9:26 am
You mean to say the british battleships backed away from a fishing fleet consisting of farmers armed with scissors and a shotgun?

I think the only thing that makes me proud to be british is sharing a nationality with Chakra.

FroG-BoY
May 31, 2004, 12:56 pm
*grabs Chakra*

HE'S OURS NOW! MUHAHAHAHA!

Askur
May 31, 2004, 1:20 pm
Stalky, if you think about it it was better for them to back off than actualy sink ships with said farmers. The international communicty would have accepted our claim in the end anyway and then they would have blood on their hands and would have to face the question "Why did you invade and kill defenceless citizens of a neutral country.. over fish?" What I found weird is that the actualy wasted the resources to send Battleships to Iceland they knew perfectly well we had no army.

CracK
May 31, 2004, 3:01 pm
OMFG ITS SIMPSONS ON TV ILL BE BACK READING!

?
June 1, 2004, 12:59 am
Brits pwn Icelanders.

gi.joe
June 1, 2004, 4:14 am
kippers anyone?

grrr whats up with Brits and stinky fish man!

Weed
June 2, 2004, 11:25 pm
cods...

yum yum...

brits and cods dont go togther...
now that i think about it, neither do anyone...
yet... i dont mind...

cods...

cods...

ahhhhhhh

me explodes

Keinonen
June 5, 2004, 6:53 pm
Wow... this topic has ment it's miserable meaning... What was the topic again? Oh yeh...

1. Im out of school too
2. I already have one
3. I hope you get babies soon ;)

Btw I like vikings... and vikings pwned brits in the medieval... and wtf are "Cod wars"?