( search forums )
The N00bpire Strikes Back...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Se7enWolf
May 29, 2004, 2:45 am
while playing soldat, I had decided to go on a teamplay server... I went lone wolf, and, turned out EVERYONE there was a n00b... they all joined red to attack me, I was like neo, dodging there bullets like nothing, and slaughtering them like lambs... Suddenly, they all screamed "Omg, cheater" or "OMG, Wtf HACKER!!!" and I was banned by admin [:-knockout]

garvie
May 29, 2004, 3:07 am
its even worse when they scream cheater i hit u twice and didnt die then hav a ping of 500

DeMonIc
May 29, 2004, 12:45 pm
Lol, i just love those [:-censored]in moments XD I was once asked how do u get invisible, and why can't i fly.(it was a realistic game on lagrange)So the dude called me a hackin mutafuka n left :) (umm, actually, i made him leave :))))

Askur
May 29, 2004, 5:12 pm
I usualy kick people who accuse other people of cheating because, like stated above, it's allways followed with "I shot you three times with the Deagle!" omitting the part with legshots. I loathe n00bs who feel the need to play like that. Newbies are alright by me, I'll even teach them a few things but when they develope a £337 attitutde like that they get kicked...

silencer
May 31, 2004, 8:59 am
That's why I Don't play on-line.
Bots won't cheat with me.

But, there's always "but".
(I remember good old days playing Diablo on battlenet, and it was fun![8)])

P.S.If you don't understand what I mean, I won't talk with you.

Melba
May 31, 2004, 12:36 pm
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]
nOOhoooohooohOOObs!

Dathker
May 31, 2004, 1:27 pm
hhha you n00b

DeMonIc
May 31, 2004, 3:59 pm
Gezus.They r sure some stupid dudes on net, thats for sure :D

Melba
May 31, 2004, 6:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dathker
hhha you n00b

if u are referring to what i said on the last pic, well tehn i will just have to say that, yes that WAS kinda nOObish of me!
but remember! that wasn't the point of my post so lets not get off-topic

Kazuki
May 31, 2004, 10:23 pm
lol, If you guys want some real funny stuff, you should've seen my old demos. It went something like this:

*Kazuki hiding behind a crate in Kampf*
*Newbie with HK just stands there firing clip after clip at the crate*
[Newbie]OMFG! FAWKING DIE! BITCH!
[[PC]Kazuki.+`]ROFL
[Newbie] Oh you find this so amusing, you fawking hacker?!?
*Newbie gets sniped by someone in Kazuki's base*
[Newbie]WTF?!? How did you kill me with one shot?!?

Oh yeah, some people are so stupid it's hard to believe, and when that happens, make sure you arn't in the Twilight Zone.

DeMonIc
June 1, 2004, 4:48 pm
These are mainly because n00bs don't read anything, just click it in, and they think they know it.

DeepII
June 1, 2004, 5:18 pm
I'll never understand those n00bs...

When I have a new game, I first try it out ALONE! After 2 days or so I go oline (coz I know that it [:-censored]in' sucks when there is a n00b on the server...). So no1 calls me a n00b, coz I am no n00b anymore. [:D]

DeMonIc
June 1, 2004, 5:53 pm
Sweet tactic, xcept for those games that have REALLY different gamestyles in multiplayer.(eg. Starcraft)

DeepII
June 2, 2004, 7:07 pm
Hum...I never played Starcraft. Warcraft is more my game (I mean as a strategy game warcrafts's best. I normally HATE strategy games...).

DeMonIc
June 3, 2004, 3:31 pm
Nope.SC beats it all :) But I didn't play that much WC3.Blizz should make SC2 with WC3 graphics, but SC gameplay.
On topic:
Noobs are simple minded people, who's steps can be calculated easily, if u know how they think ;)

DeepII
June 3, 2004, 4:54 pm
I don' like SC (I mean Starcraft, not Splinter Cell[SPLINTER CELL RULEZ!][:D]). I play WarCraft since WarCraft I was released. And I'll never understand why Blizzard made Starcraft, and not Warcraft III first...I just don't understand it.

On topic:
N00bs are mostly little 13 years old kiddies who have nothing better to do than making the real players angry...(I think they always download their games. Then they play online for half an hour, only to make the real players angry...).

btw: I never download my games, I always buy them (and if I wouldn't have the money to buy them, I wouldn't download them anyway...)

DeMonIc
June 3, 2004, 5:33 pm
SC was blizz's greatest move, cause it's the most popular strategy yet.And teh best still :)
On topic:
Oh yeah, n00bs mostly download games.U would, if u wouldn't have money, like poorer people.

AerialAssault
June 3, 2004, 7:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeepII
I don' like SC (I mean Starcraft, not Splinter Cell[SPLINTER CELL RULEZ!][:D]). I play WarCraft since WarCraft I was released. And I'll never understand why Blizzard made Starcraft, and not Warcraft III first...I just don't understand it.

On topic:
N00bs are mostly little 13 years old kiddies who have nothing better to do than making the real players angry...(I think they always download their games. Then they play online for half an hour, only to make the real players angry...).

btw: I never download my games, I always buy them (and if I wouldn't have the money to buy them, I wouldn't download them anyway...)
i find many things about your post extrmemely offensive, first off, SC is better than warcraft, second off you cant play pirated games online, you need to have a CD key that came with the store bought version, third n00bs are mostly litle 13 year olds? thats abunch of [:-censored], im 14 years old and im a very serious player, ive been one since last march. eyic had been playing since he was 11. essentle has been playing since SHE was eleven as well. im pretty sure that most soldat players are teenagers to begin with, so dont start stereotyping u little [:-censored].

DeMonIc
June 3, 2004, 7:55 pm
What he said.

Deleted User
June 3, 2004, 7:58 pm
I am noob and i've been playing over a year... Btw splinter cell sucks its just a Thief: The Dark Project clone.

DeepII
June 4, 2004, 4:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
SC was blizz's greatest move, cause it's the most popular strategy yet.And teh best still :)
On topic:
Oh yeah, n00bs mostly download games.U would, if u wouldn't have money, like poorer people.
No, I wouldn't. I would play freeware games, like Soldat or something like that.

quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
quote:Originally posted by DeepII

On topic:

i find many things about your post extrmemely offensive, first off, SC is better than warcraft, second off you cant play pirated games online, you need to have a CD key that came with the store bought version, third n00bs are mostly litle 13 year olds? thats abunch of [:-censored], im 14 years old and im a very serious player, ive been one since last march. eyic had been playing since he was 11. essentle has been playing since SHE was eleven as well. im pretty sure that most soldat players are teenagers to begin with, so dont start stereotyping u little [:-censored].

You can play pirated games online. If they have a CD-key, you download a key-generator. If they don't have a CD-Key you can play online anyway.

And: I didn't say ALL 13 years old kids are n00bs. But the N00bs are MOSTLY 13 years old. I know that ppl of all ages can be serious. I have a clanmember who's 13 years old, and he isn't a n00b and doesn't download his games. Don't start calling me [:-censored] only coz you have another opinion...

quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
am noob and i've been playing over a year... Btw splinter cell sucks its just a Thief: The Dark Project clone.
I don't think Splinter Cell is a clone of Thief. There is only one thing the same: they are both stealth games. So you can say Battlefield 1942 is an UT2k3 clone coz they're both ego-shooters...

DeMonIc
June 4, 2004, 4:44 pm
Rofl.
Now look, the point is simple:
When there is temptation, u would not be strong enough to stand against downloading a game.U say that cuz u never HAD 2 download a game, u always buyed the original.Well good 4 u.
Playing online can be solved easily today via bugs in the games, that can be used to make false cd-keys, password, etc.
I've never played Splinter Cell.I believe that Thief is D best stealth game, xcept for the undead and robotistic parts... it would have been the best really.

Droopy
June 6, 2004, 9:38 pm
This is realy getting offtopic but I'll post anyway: SC is old but it's the best game Blizzard has made evah! Warcraft 3 is the second best game they made so far! Blizzard makes the best RPG's and Strategy's there is! I'm a collector and I know that! We've been discuising this at scool(did I spell this right?). And figured that Blizzard should make a SC2 with an upgraded Warcraft3 or a new engine. It has to be 3D. Then they should make Diablo3! Actualy I think they're making it already! They made that new sub group and the first photo they released was very diablic...

ON TOPIC: I actualy LOVE n00b's! It's so much fun playing with them! You laugh so hard! And they have no clue WTF is going on! God I remember 1 time I was hosting my wonderfull everybody favourite zombie server called Droopy's President Evil! When some guy came saying Droopy kick the bot's! There's enough players now! I said no couse this is a zombie match! We kill zombies so we can live! Then he said: [:-censored] you Droopy! Your a mother [:-censored]ing idiot!!!!! And left. We were all like WTF was that all about! And started laughing at his n00bishnes!

DeepII
June 7, 2004, 6:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Droopy
This is realy getting offtopic but I'll post anyway: SC is old but it's the best game Blizzard has made evah! Warcraft 3 is the second best game they made so far! Blizzard makes the best RPG's and Strategy's there is! I'm a collector and I know that! We've been discuising this at scool(did I spell this right?). And figured that Blizzard should make a SC2 with an upgraded Warcraft3 or a new engine. It has to be 3D. Then they should make Diablo3! Actualy I think they're making it already! They made that new sub group and the first photo they released was very diablic[...]

Hum I think I've read an interview with some1 from Blizzard, and he said that they're not developing Diablo3 at the moment. And SC2: I don't think they're developing SC2, coz they're already developing "StarCraft - Ghost" (that kinda shooter for PS2 or Xbox...).

DeMonIc
June 7, 2004, 6:44 pm
Ya, blizz is fakin not makin any good games right now.BtW best -TRUE- rpg is Baldur's Gate.Best point'n'click rpg is diablo2.
Noobs are fun to chop down, but eventually they get boring :(

b00stA
June 7, 2004, 7:00 pm
Awesome.

Locked.