( search forums )
Hack Distribution
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Kazuki
May 29, 2004, 4:27 pm
There has been hack distribution in [:-censored]

[:-censored]

Someone please contact [:-censored], as I don't know how. Everyone ban this person, what they are doing just isn't right!

Edit: I said "Whoohoo" because I had gotten a Triple Kill before "GOGOGO" killed me. I was a bit purroud! >_> And I sensored the guy's name because [:-censored].

Chakra
May 29, 2004, 4:42 pm
I'll never understand the desire to cheat in multiplayer games. Sure, single player, theres a level that's giving you grief so you tap in the magic code, but in multiplayer? if a 12 year old teen can get by with a socom, how truly handicapped must a cheater then be?

May 29, 2004, 4:44 pm
I don't think I've ever seen a 12 year old teen...

Kazuki
May 29, 2004, 4:50 pm
XD! Yeah thats true. They're called 'preteens' Chakra. :) Anyway, try to keep this on topic.

Deleted User
May 29, 2004, 6:14 pm
This will end up locked. Making topics about Hacks is a no no.

Kazuki
May 29, 2004, 6:28 pm
Sorry, Stalky. I don't mean any harm.

Edit: I did some "investigating" and the guy who makes the hacks is a master at it. I took some screens and everything, then sent a PM to Michal. If you wish you may lock this topic, but please someone tell me how to contact the [:-censored] admin. :)

Hitman
May 29, 2004, 6:45 pm
I know you didn't mean any harm Kazuki, but if you see someone distributing Hacks, or using a Hack contact the server admin, don't make a topic about this.quote:we all know how so many people on this forum look for hacks 24/7.Yes, that's ture, and making a topic about it saying that people are distributing Hacks in Server 'X' will obviously help people, looking for Hacks, by telling them were to go.

Topic Locked.

Edit: Oh, Styx already did it, and censord everything. Must have read my mind :P Note to self: Refresh before posting