( search forums )
Omfg look at this...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
CracK
June 3, 2004, 9:56 pm
http://johntitor.com/ he is like
"ME TEH TIMETRAEVLOR I GET BAD COMPUTER FROM YAER 1960
ME MAKE MONEY BY THE CRAPPY BOOK I SELLS"

lol? [:-censored]ing fake... good way of gettin money..

Deleted User
June 4, 2004, 3:22 am
stupid!

Captain RibMan
June 4, 2004, 4:46 am
your a weird person crack

CracK
June 4, 2004, 6:21 am
no, i was just explaining my anger... and a timetraveller machine cant be like the size of 2 shoe boxes! in my fantasy they are big portals!

LoGaN20216
June 4, 2004, 2:39 pm
hehe crack, if it was the size of 2 shoe boxes how would you travel in it? lol, and where did you find this, may i ask? anthough i d agree, its [:-censored] fake......but its kinda funnny that YOU posted it ;P

gi.joe
June 4, 2004, 10:39 pm
Logan & crack = same post count and same level of stupidity..

the forum really has gone to the dogs

Keinonen
June 4, 2004, 10:47 pm
ROFLMFAO. Are they serious? 'Cause if they are, John Titor is truly an odd person:

"There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska."

In one year we can see if Titor was talking the truth or did he simply just smoke too much weed when he "timetraveled" to "past". I sure would like to see Titor... Maybe he could tell if someone plays soldat in the year 2036...

b00stA
June 4, 2004, 10:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe

maybe their post count and level of stupidity will balance each other and therefor erase themselves? Just like those anti-noise systems used for jets or computer fans..

Keinonen
June 4, 2004, 11:09 pm
No im sure about this... Titor is God...

"Does China have a manned space program between 2001 and 2036?

I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn't surprise you if they do that soon."

Seriously... this sh*t is so ridicilous.

"Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about the President then?

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base."

His/her?!?! Wtf? Is Titors president a shemale? If you people are tired and got nothing better to do at 1.00 am you could get good laughs 'cause of this story teller Titor.

Weed
June 5, 2004, 4:07 am
Titor = CC

gi.joe
June 5, 2004, 4:33 am
quote:maybe their post count and level of stupidity will balance each other and therefor erase themselves?

heres to hoping...

LoGaN20216
June 7, 2004, 2:21 pm
joe, wtf is your problem? do i have to watch what i say now, too!?
didnt do a dam thing to you and i dont remember sayin your name either XO
stfu until i do somthing wrong, then you can flame me, k?
this is why i left the dam forums to begin with, is because ppl in here think they r beyound human or sumthin, like what every1 else has to say dosent matter.....

Element_101
June 8, 2004, 12:16 am
Logan just so you know its b00sta that first said that, gi.joe was just quoteing

I know every one on these forums do think they rock but you gotta cut people some slak
In other words just chill out buddy :D

b00stA
June 8, 2004, 1:35 pm
First this:

the forum really has gone to the dogs

then my post:
quote:Originally posted by b00stA

maybe their post count and level of stupidity will balance each other and therefor erase themselves? Just like those anti-noise systems used for jets or computer fans..

Everybody has a level stupidity, so I never said anything about anyone being stupid.

Antinoise is still interesting though

Askur
June 8, 2004, 2:03 pm
Logan: Regardless of who said what you should never react to flamers like that. You're fueling them. You should really have learnt this in kinderkarten though. No one likes to tease the boy who
a) Hit's you back with a rock in his hand (the crazy "I kick yo' ass" method)
b) Doesn't seem to mind (the "look, he's a whining sissy, I ain't! Go bother him.. we all know it's more fun.. I'll even join you in it" method).

A much better reply would have been (seeing as you can't utilise the crazy kid method):
"What the [:-censored] dude. I state that I find some net joke amusing and you find the need to call me an idiot? That's not even a properly constructed flame. Could you atleast give me a reason for this opinion of yours?"

Or you just ignore him.

But if you are going to get all bent out of shape every time some idiot who's having a bad day decides to show you how macho and intimidating his words can be over the internet you really should just stay off the net.. possibly even become a hermit.

And Element.. do you read bottom-up?

LoGaN20216
June 8, 2004, 2:35 pm
heh, boosta, i wasnt mad at you, i was just mad cuz it seems like every post i make some1 cuts me down for it, and it [:-censored} me off, i thought what you said was funny, and i seems to me o be the same people every time, that what makes me mad - ill be nice and not name any names [:(!]
hey Askur lol@your post

Askur
June 8, 2004, 8:02 pm
Exactly! You're a quick learner.

Meandor
June 8, 2004, 11:00 pm
I just know of an anti noise system for dogs. When they bark the collar spray some kind of smelly [:-censored] in their face.
Now, i can stop laughing when i think of it as a collar on humans that sprays the smelly stuff when they say bull[:-censored].
Someone should build it.

Meandor
June 8, 2004, 11:02 pm
btw i am John Titor

LoGaN20216
June 9, 2004, 1:44 pm
no suprise there :)

Snipedmyself
June 13, 2004, 4:59 am
btw im meandor

Alamo
June 13, 2004, 2:26 pm
quote:65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004.

We will see ... :)

Zoolander
June 13, 2004, 10:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamo
quote:65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004.

We will see ... :)

Its allready started, look around you. Racism, hate crimes, americans killing americans... on a lower scale at the moment, but who knows when the next hitler will come to power?

Alamo
June 13, 2004, 10:25 pm
Bush will be the next Hitler -.-

CracK
June 15, 2004, 5:49 pm
i think CC will be...