( search forums )
Kazuki Wants To Be A Mod! >_<
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Kazuki
June 4, 2004, 12:17 am
This is not a voting thread! Don't spam, don't flame, don't vote. Discuss.

Ok, the deal is that I, Kazukeh, want to become a moderator. Now that school's out, I have been around a lot, and there have been some times when I would think to myself 'I wish I had admin powers so that I can move this topic.' or something similar. I just wanna help out is all. What do you guys think? Once again...

This is not a voting thread! Don't spam, don't flame, don't vote. Discuss.

Thanks,
Kazuki

morpheus
June 4, 2004, 12:26 am
never known of you being a trouble maker or anything like that, so yeah, i think you'd do fine.

Weed
June 4, 2004, 1:12 am
well, you been trying to get on the mod boots for a while (read your posts on other boards) and yes, i think you would fit... the question is mod of what?
general mod? there are enough. clan recruitment? im not sure striker is here.
Bash pit? i'd vote for that ;D

Element_101
June 4, 2004, 1:15 am
How long have you been here?

Ive been noticeing your posts a lot more lately and I have to say im impressed yeah I think you would be a great mod

Kazuki
June 4, 2004, 1:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
well, you been trying to get on the mod boots for a while (read your posts on other boards) and yes, i think you would fit... the question is mod of what?

Actually, I haven't been trying to become a mod. I just decided that I wanted to be one about 2 nights ago. As for the rest of my posts, I was just trying to help out as much as possible without moderator powers. The reason for my wanting to be a mod is so that I can take my actions to the next level. :)

quote:Originally posted by Element_101
How long have you been here?

Ive been noticeing your posts a lot more lately and I have to say im impressed yeah I think you would be a great mod

To find out how long members of the forums have been registered, visit their profile and look at the top right corner of the information section of the page. I've been in this forum since September 5th, 2003, and I've been playing Soldat since June, 2003. I know, I know, I'm a nooblet. ^_^

Thanks a lot for the compliments, guys, and some people, like Element have noticed that I've been posting a lot more lately. This is simply because I'm home a lot more since school ended. :)

Weed
June 4, 2004, 1:35 am
YEY, we might have the youngest mod ^_________^

Kazuki
June 4, 2004, 1:48 am
lol ^_^ Here's hoping. I don't want any special treatment or anything, and in return, don't expect me to change my attitude. This is assuming that by some miracle I get promoted to a moderator.

Duke33
June 4, 2004, 1:49 am
Yeah, sorry, I don't even know you. So, I can't really comment if you'd be good as a mod or not. You can spell and use grammer, which is a good sign. I don't know if there's a need for mods right now though.

Element_101
June 4, 2004, 1:57 am
Thats ture mod's are usually only appoiented if there needed

Offtopic: Duke you gotta win! I got a lot of money riding on you....

Kazuki
June 4, 2004, 2:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Duke33
Yeah, sorry, I don't even know you. So, I can't really comment if you'd be good as a mod or not. You can spell and use grammer, which is a good sign. I don't know if there's a need for mods right now though.

Grammar* ;)

There's no hurt in trying, right? I won't be disappointed if I don't make a mod out of myself. At least I tried. :)

Dathker
June 4, 2004, 2:24 am
i wanna be a mod too!

?
June 4, 2004, 2:34 am
I think you would make a good mod, seemed to be level headed.

(btw vote for me to be mod of anything)

Chakra
June 4, 2004, 3:00 am
a mod ?!? with just 320 something posts?!?

yeah alright. Go nuts luv, we could do with a replacement for styx anyway.

Kazuki
June 4, 2004, 3:12 am
Chakra, you'd be the last one I'd expect to judge people by their posts. ;)

Deleted User
June 4, 2004, 3:33 am
ok so i wanna me mod too
ok i know just another 1000 post and maybe i be ok, lol

Marbire
June 4, 2004, 3:35 am
I'd have to say that Kazuki is a level-headed guy, unbiased, and always tries to do the fair and right thing.

Frankly, it pisses me off sometimes.

But yes, for a mod, those attributes could come to use.

Kazuki
June 4, 2004, 3:37 am
quote:Originally posted by Marbire
I'd have to say that Kazuki is a level-headed guy, unbiased, and always tries to do the fair and right thing.

Frankly, it pisses me off sometimes.

... Were you born with a barret? Anyway, thanks for the compliment/good word. :)

gi.joe
June 4, 2004, 7:15 am
ok i dont know u that well.. and frankly there are several other people who are more well know, active and "level headed"

im not flaming u its just that i cudnt see you as a mod in the near future..
if anyone shud become a mod.. its definately Chakra..
(you sexy beast you)

Fangus Deef
June 4, 2004, 7:41 am
*ahem* who'd be a good mod for what forum? huh? *ahem*

DeafBox
June 4, 2004, 8:00 am
Id like to see both Kaz and Kevith made mods

Weed
June 4, 2004, 9:01 am
yeah, grammar and spelling are really important... ye dun want an illiterate [:-censored] for a mod...
hmmm, anyway, people like me who can wreetey vithout spelliong mustakes suond impiortantt

gi.joe
June 4, 2004, 10:55 am
u really dont need to try and act like a dumass Weed...
i mean... ure doin a perfect job as it is

Deleted User
June 4, 2004, 1:53 pm
I am with Kazuki on this one. :D

n00bface
June 4, 2004, 3:48 pm
I'm not! Gah, it seems like Kazuki has been spamming a lot lately to build enough posts to be confident in his attempts at mod..none of his posts are helpful or insightful, he just has a friendly attitude. Yes, it's a flame.

edit: there's enough damn mods.

Kazuki
June 4, 2004, 4:39 pm
I agree more with GI.Joe than with Llama. Yeah, I haven't been very active in the forums for the past... 6 months? >_> The thing is, I've built up over a 100 posts in this past month, and I've been trying not to spam as much as possible. I hope no one makes a big deal out of this. Sure, it would be cool to be a moderator, but it wouldn't bother me if I don't get to be one. Well, Llama, I guess I won't be looking at your posts in this thread anymore, considering you have nothing good to say, and if you don't you should keep it to you foolish self.

Ville - Haha, nice sig. :D

Edit: Oh, and yes, Chakra would make an excellent mod, and with attitude ;)

Chakra
June 4, 2004, 6:53 pm
I'm already mod at the secret invisible cool-people only forum.

Yes yes, we know...some of you who are reasonably cool have no access yet. As it goes, me, Blag and Corky are reviewing your profile for joining as we speak, Kazuki.

I don't wanna be mod here though. I couldn't care for the locking or un-spamming of topics just to keep forums 'clean', or whatever else a mod does.

n00bface
June 4, 2004, 7:09 pm
Well kazuki, if you think i should shut up because i have nothing good to say then i suggest you look at some of your recent posts..perhaps it is youuuu that should shut up? ;/

Deleted User
June 4, 2004, 7:22 pm
Hey chakra hes Corking not Corky. :/

Deleted User
June 4, 2004, 7:22 pm
Well, currently, the only problem with the moderators at the moment is Strikers activity. However, if he finally gives up and packs it in, I expect the current mods will get the positions rather than a new moderator. I mean, me, BMF and Doggfather only moderate one forum each...

Also, the time you've been on the forum means nothing. You get chosen by judge of character, not your 'soldat age'. Look at Rambo 6, hes mapping moderator, and he joined the forums in January.

Anywho, Kazuki, you use anime smilies too damn much to be a mod [:P]

^-^

Kazuki
June 4, 2004, 7:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
Well kazuki, if you think i should shut up because i have nothing good to say then i suggest you look at some of your recent posts..perhaps it is youuuu that should shut up? ;/

1) I didn't say that you should 'shut up.' I simply said that you shouldn't say anything if you don't have anything useful to say. :)
2) What's so wrong about my recent posts? If you find something wrong with them, then please alert me and I'll admit that it was wrong.
3) I don't want you hatin' me, man, so let's just stop this before we get ahead. ;) I'm not perfect. In fact, I am not that good of a member, and I admit it, just to stop everyone from being annoyed at my 'cockyness.'

Chakra - Haha, nice. A forum full of cool people? I guess BMF is out of the picture >_> I really gotta play you more often in Soldat.

quote:Originally posted by Stalky

Anywho, Kazuki, you use anime smilies too damn much to be a mod [:P]

^-^

lol... Hypocrit. :P Besides, is one of the requirements of being a mod to not have a personality? Rawr! Semi-PWND! <_<

Hitman
June 4, 2004, 9:23 pm
Kazuki, don't worry about n00bface, he's just being a penis, who needs a hug. He was like that when I made my thread, but he loves me really.

Thing is, I don't think we really need anymore Mods. I can't really think of anywhere we need any help, apart from the Recruitment section, which Styx is supposedly sorting out. But hey, if you really want to be one, you can always spam Styx's Pm inbox..

Deleted User
June 4, 2004, 9:31 pm
So THAT's how you got to be a moderator...[:D]

Hitman
June 4, 2004, 9:35 pm
No, I spammed his MSN.

Deleted User
June 4, 2004, 9:38 pm
Fair 'nuff.

gi.joe
June 4, 2004, 10:58 pm
quote:he's just being a penis, who needs a hug

ahahaha

why would one WANT to become a mod.. i seriously dont understand it.. i mean

why??>?

kevith
June 4, 2004, 11:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
As it goes, me, Blag and Corky are reviewing your profile for joining as we speak, Kazuki.ROFL... I was wondering whatever happened to our beloved ol' Corky. I guess I just don't go to the Clan Recruitment Forums often enough.

Kazuki
June 5, 2004, 2:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Kazuki, don't worry about n00bface, he's just being a penis, who needs a hug. He was like that when I made my thread, but he loves me really.

Thing is, I don't think we really need anymore Mods. I can't really think of anywhere we need any help, apart from the Recruitment section, which Styx is supposedly sorting out. But hey, if you really want to be one, you can always spam Styx's Pm inbox..

Bah... Spam sucks >_< I spent like 3 hours reading that "What do you look like?" thread in the lounge yesterday. All 40 pages of it, taking pictures, editing them, adding text, adding borders and creating this:

http://www.freewebs.com/suicidaldim/soldatbuddeh.jpg

Hitman, just copy and paste the URL into your address bar. I don't know why clicking it won't work. =|

Anyway, getting on topic, I think I might eventually PM Styx if he doesn't see this himself first. If there isn't a need for moderators, then I guess this topic is pretty much pointless, unless you want to give your opinion on it. Well, it's always worth a try, and it won't really matter if I get to be one or not. By the way, Hitman and Stalky, you guys have very... 'interesting' conversations, lol.

Mairoku Yen-Mah-Rei
June 5, 2004, 3:05 am
Ain't my place to say man..... since i know you... but umm go kick some ass ^^

Weed
June 5, 2004, 4:04 am
yeah Kazuki, after some research, i found that you meet the requirements for being a mod:
1- you know your way with words
2- you have a good attitude
3- you are online a lot
4- you know how to deal with people
5- you have no life (no offence, thats just all the other mods coincidence...)

gi.joe
June 5, 2004, 4:37 am
bahahahah
no offence? rotfl.. thats like saying "hey ure moms a slut.. no offence"

Kazuki
June 5, 2004, 6:43 pm
lol, Thanks Weed. And yes, I don't have a life. The dumbest thing just happened to me last night. I got pissed off badly and hit my desk once (just slammed the side of my fist into it, no damage) and got grounded. I don't really care, but they DID ground me for nothing. <_< Besides, the punishment is only 5 days anyway.[sarcasm] My parents are both at work during the day, so here I am. It's a big punishment.. [/sarcasm]

Anyway, going beyond my little story...

quote:Originally posted by Weed
4- you know how to deal with people

That's because Rap ruins their minds, and it's not like they weren't ruined enough already ;D

Keinonen
June 5, 2004, 6:45 pm
I've got nothing against Kazuki being a moderator but this topic has already gotten spammed.... so here's some more spam!!

*SPAMS* *SPAM*

DeMonIc
June 5, 2004, 7:12 pm
Kazuki, if u get to be a mod then I'll go and be a shaolin monk, and get myself castrated.So for the sake of my balls, i beg u, stop this :D

kevith
June 5, 2004, 7:57 pm
MAKE KAZ A MOD NOW!!! FOR THE SAKE OF DeMonIc's POTENTIAL CHILDREN!!!

Kazuki
June 5, 2004, 8:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
Kazuki, if u get to be a mod then I'll go and be a shaolin monk, and get myself castrated.So for the sake of my balls, i beg u, stop this :D

Uhm, I'm sorry to repeat this, but... Were you born with a barret? O_o;

Edit: Besides, I can't delete this topic unless there are no posts in it. That's just the way the option works for some reason. If you want to go around PMing everyone that posted here and telling them to delete their post, be my guest. :)

DeMonIc
June 6, 2004, 3:24 pm
Rofl dude :)
I didn't want u 2 delete this topic.. nah let it bug the mods X-D
I just wanna save u from somethin horrible... I mean look at the mods... :DDDD

Kazuki
June 6, 2004, 4:31 pm
rofl, They ain't bad. Don't listen to Weed, moderators do actually have a life.

DeMonIc
June 6, 2004, 4:38 pm
Haha :D
nah, ure a nice guy.. i don't want u end up like some of the mods.. XD
SPAM
IN
URE
NIGHTMARES!

Kazuki
June 8, 2004, 4:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
SPAM
IN
URE
NIGHTMARES!

Well, thats what the Bash Pit is for, according to Camping Carl. >_>

DeMonIc
June 8, 2004, 6:09 pm
XD
So ure a mazohist or what?

Camping_Carl2
June 9, 2004, 3:42 am
na i rule

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 9, 2004, 4:53 am
go kazuki!!!! hes the best

BMF
June 16, 2004, 5:45 am
Kazuki would make the best mod imo

Camping_Carl2
June 16, 2004, 5:59 am
-.- so many things i could say right now... oh bmf why did you leave your self open...

Let me see bmf a mod..
>.> let it roll baby

gi.joe
June 16, 2004, 8:23 am
quote: Kazuki would make the best mod imo

eyyyyy BMF's back

where ya been bro?

Kazuki
June 19, 2004, 4:34 am
Man, BMF, you always IM me when I'm not here. :'( Come back to us! <_< We miss you man, good luck.

Carl... -4 posts now?

Hiei
July 9, 2004, 5:44 pm
Kazuki For president screw george w. bush and john kerry.

[IMAGE]

sanity
July 9, 2004, 6:04 pm
Lame Kaz... Lame. If you were really meant to be a mod, you wouldnt need this thread to promote yourself. This is called op begging on IRC (mod begging maybe?). Just by the topic of this thread I can tell that you arent good mod material.

Keinonen
July 9, 2004, 9:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hiei
Kazuki For president screw george w. bush and john kerry.

Bush sucks more than Kerry...
*flaming republicans*

gi.joe
July 10, 2004, 1:30 am
quote:Lame Kaz... Lame. If you were really meant to be a mod, you wouldnt need this thread to promote yourself. This is called op begging on IRC (mod begging maybe?). Just by the topic of this thread I can tell that you arent good mod material.

raises the sanity flag

go go go!!

N1nj@
July 10, 2004, 1:52 am
why bring this topic back? aiya

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 2:46 am
quote:Originally posted by sanity
Lame Kaz... Lame. If you were really meant to be a mod, you wouldnt need this thread to promote yourself. This is called op begging on IRC (mod begging maybe?). Just by the topic of this thread I can tell that you arent good mod material.

Well, this topic was made a month ago. Now I say screw it, since half the people on this forum hate me. Heh, dare I say, the people who hate me are mainly the assholes of the forums.

Edit: WTH is mod material? Perfection?

Also, I remember Hitman making a very similar topic. Hmm? Case Closed!

N1nj@
July 10, 2004, 3:00 am
Kaz: Hitman did. oh well, who gives a crap anyway, there is better thing out there then moderating the forum. Just sit back and watch them do all the work [:P] (I love you btw)

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 3:09 am
ROFL!!! Can I have permission to use that Anti-Crybaby thing of yours? That is the best! XD

N1nj@
July 10, 2004, 3:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
ROFL!!! Can I have permission to use that Anti-Crybaby thing of yours? That is the best! XD

I didn't make it. b00stA did. And Villek resized it. (and it is Anti-Whiners)

sanity
July 10, 2004, 4:04 am
Also, I remember Hitman making a very similar topic. Hmm? Case Closed!

He did? Thats suprising. Lame Hitman... Lame. [:P]
quote:Edit: WTH is mod material? Perfection?
No it isnt perfection... i just thought creating a thread like this wasnt in the criteria. I was wrong. [:(]

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 4:25 am
Well, it's not really a thread that was going to make me a mod. I posted it in the place that Styx barely ever looks in. I made the thread to see what people think. It was more like a preperation stage, or whatever you'd call it. Also, I did make it to get a little attention, because I wasn't as known a month ago as I am now. :P I'm not going to ask Styx to make me a mod though. If he asks me by some miracle, then I wouldn't reject.

*waits for everyone to call him an attention whore*

sanity
July 10, 2004, 4:33 am
*waits for everyone to call him an attention whore*

Do we even have to say it? [:P]

Hitman
July 10, 2004, 3:42 pm
quote:He did? Thats suprising. Lame Hitman... LameWell, it wasn't really a topic saying "I WANT TO BE A MOD" it was more like asking people what they think about me being a mod. I didn't become a mod cause of that, it's cause loads of people voted for me when Styx annouced people could vote for new Mods :P

sanity
July 10, 2004, 4:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
quote:He did? Thats suprising. Lame Hitman... LameWell, it wasn't really a topic saying "I WANT TO BE A MOD" it was more like asking people what they think about me being a mod. I didn't become a mod cause of that, it's cause loads of people voted for me when Styx annouced people could vote for new Mods :P

I thought that Kazuki meant similar as in roughly the same circumstances, ie. before you became a mod. What you did is not lame at all Hitman, my apologies. [:P]

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 5:16 pm
Sanity... I did the same thing as Hitman. Note my explanation before his post. Sadly, people hate me. Yay for another pointless thread!

n00bface
July 10, 2004, 5:47 pm
loads of people voted for me for server corps too! in fact, i was the only one! besides Xalion who left.

sanity
July 10, 2004, 5:54 pm
Sanity... I did the same thing as Hitman. Note my explanation before his post.

No you did not do the same thing as Hitman because as much as you say ur not mod begging your topic is 'Kazuki Wants To Be A Mod! >_<'. I read your 'explanation' and it doesnt really change anything.

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 6:14 pm
lol, Hitman wasn't a mod when he posted his topic. He became a mod because everyone voted for it in his topic. You misread. He meant to say 'I only wanted to see what people would think if I was to become a mod.' Also, about the title. Yes, I did want to be a mod... what's your point? O_o

n00bface - Eh, what can ya do about it? This thread was long dead anyway. Nice servers, by the way. <_<

sanity
July 10, 2004, 6:27 pm
Ok youre right... I misread.. still ur topic is a whining/begging one which Hitman's wasnt. Also I dont believe in popularity contests but thats just me.

Kazuki
July 10, 2004, 6:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by sanity
still ur topic is a whining/begging one which Hitman's wasnt.

Whatever. Even if I were to do things your way, you'd still say the same thing. I have no choice but to give up anyway. >_>

sanity
July 10, 2004, 7:05 pm
Whatever. Even if I were to do things your way, you'd still say the same thing. I have no choice but to give up anyway. >_>

if thats how you feel...