( search forums )
Stalky - the next step up?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
June 5, 2004, 11:19 pm
Well, I'm already a moderator (HAH!), so I wanna be an admin!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ADMIN FOR MEH!!!11one

Hitman
June 6, 2004, 1:29 am
STOP BEING SO COOL!!11one

Fangus Deef
June 6, 2004, 1:56 am
you guys are [:-censored]ing assholes. i actually wanted to be moderator of that little [:-censored]ty bot forum, and you cock suckers turned it into a joke. [:-censored] you. [:-censored] you in the ass with a slingblade. bitches

Captain RibMan
June 6, 2004, 2:00 am
[:o]

Kazuki
June 6, 2004, 2:06 am
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deef
you guys are [:-censored]ing assholes. i actually wanted to be moderator of that little [:-censored]ty bot forum, and you cock suckers turned it into a joke. [:-censored] you. [:-censored] you in the ass with a slingblade. bitches

Would that be talking to me as well? If so, then you clearly don't have the morality to be a descent-minded moderator.

Stalky - Much like my case, it's worth a try, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Good luck... if you're serious >_>

Hitman
June 6, 2004, 2:31 am

Fangus Deef
June 6, 2004, 3:55 am
not you kaz, but all these assholes making mock posts and butting the bull[:-censored] in their sigs. try to be serious one moment and everyone turns to a [:-censored]ing retard who thinks theyre funny....like stalky here

Weed
June 6, 2004, 6:58 am
well, actually if Peemonkey could get rid of the attitude he would make a great mod...
i really dunno why the heck Hitman and stalky are mods tho, they know nothing and do nothing... ah... the wonders of ass licking ^^

gi.joe
June 6, 2004, 7:05 am
peemonkey.. going so ape sh1t after they do it really aint helping ure cause man.. just making u look like a chld having a tantrum.

get over it

Deleted User
June 6, 2004, 8:07 am
I am sorry peemonkey. :(

Zoolander
June 6, 2004, 10:57 am
JV can be mature when he has to be.

Kazuki
June 6, 2004, 11:48 am
Zoolander speaks the truth. For those of you who don't know, JV = Fangus Deef, lol. We can forget about grammar I guess, but screw that anyway. He can be a quality mod if he wants. By the way, sorry, PeeMonkey. You shouldn't mind all this. People notice who is being serious and who isn't.

SuperKill
June 6, 2004, 4:53 pm
peemonkey = Fangus Deef = JV ?

Deleted User
June 6, 2004, 5:27 pm
peemonkey = Fangus Deef = Jesus' Vagina.

Fangus: If you notice, you have a warning at the moment, for posting 'my nipples look like pennys' in a Fan Apps topic. Thats why you aren't a moderator, the spamming. Anyway, why the [:-censored] would Styx give someone powers to moderate an almost totally inactive forum, which is moderated perfectly fine by the mapping moderator? You don't get to be a moderator because you are good at that kinda thing (not totally anyway). I haven't released a Fan Application in my life. If:

You quit the spam
The Bot forum suddenly became a widely used forum

Then you might just become the moderator for it. In the event other people wanted to moderate it, you may just be picked over them because you are better with bots than them.

Weed: Me and Hitman are mods because we don't have permenent PMT like you do.

Kazuki
June 6, 2004, 7:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
Anyway, why the [:-censored] would Styx give someone powers to moderate an almost totally inactive forum, which is moderated perfectly fine by the mapping moderator?

Because he wants them to feel important? Fangus is really good with these types of things though. At one point in time, he was telling me all about map-making in IM.

Weed
June 6, 2004, 8:32 pm
wth is a pmt and why do you think you dont got it?

Meandor
June 6, 2004, 10:48 pm
I am a mod 'cause i slept with Styx. Tee hee.

Zoolander
June 7, 2004, 12:52 am
Weed would make a good mod because he's not a moron and is a strait shooter.

Deleted User
June 7, 2004, 1:09 am
The above post is the funniest thing I've ever read.

n00bface
June 7, 2004, 1:19 am
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
peemonkey = Fangus Deef = Jesus' Vagina.

Fangus: If you notice, you have a warning at the moment, for posting 'my nipples look like pennys' in a Fan Apps topic. Thats why you aren't a moderator, the spamming. Anyway, why the [:-censored] would Styx give someone powers to moderate an almost totally inactive forum, which is moderated perfectly fine by the mapping moderator? You don't get to be a moderator because you are good at that kinda thing (not totally anyway). I haven't released a Fan Application in my life. If:

You quit the spam
The Bot forum suddenly became a widely used forum

Then you might just become the moderator for it. In the event other people wanted to moderate it, you may just be picked over them because you are better with bots than them.

Weed: Me and Hitman are mods because we don't have permenent PMT like you do.

isn't that how the mapping moderator actually got to BE the mapping moderator? cuz he was good at making maps? CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, OR DON'T.

Famine
June 7, 2004, 1:29 am
I dub this new period in soldat history the:

Pink Flaming Mod Age

n00bface
June 7, 2004, 1:33 am
mods suck cock

Weed
June 7, 2004, 3:05 am
yeah well, Juicy is right once again, yet being so honest would make me just find a way to ban half the people on the forums, and deleting post count and stars...

n00bface
June 7, 2004, 3:20 am
stars suck cock

Zoolander
June 7, 2004, 3:28 am
Nerf Mods.

gi.joe
June 7, 2004, 4:12 am
quote: Weed would make a good mod
*ahem*

quote:because he's not a moron
*AHEM!!!*

quote:and is a strait shooter.

/coughs out a part of my lung

i dearly hope u were either being sarcastic or high after a few hours of substance abuse

Weed
June 7, 2004, 6:00 am
GI.joe, i might be a moron, and i might not qualify as a mod, but i am honest, i say the shiet i wanna say to anyone on it's face.
so [:-censored] you and [:-censored] your lungs ^^

n00bface
June 7, 2004, 6:43 am
gi.joe sucks cock

gi.joe
June 7, 2004, 7:48 am
quote: gi.joe sucks cock

says a vagina....

nice

Zoolander
June 7, 2004, 7:48 am
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe
quote: Weed would make a good mod
*ahem*

quote:because he's not a moron
*AHEM!!!*

quote:and is a strait shooter.

/coughs out a part of my lung

i dearly hope u were either being sarcastic or high after a few hours of substance abuse

lame

Deleted User
June 7, 2004, 9:12 am
Weed just wants to be BMF, and hes pretty good at it too. They are both [:-censored]s.

By the way, I stand by my 'being good at your field is not directly important' statement. Meandor and EnjoyIncubus/Rambo 6 were chosen because they are good at modding and mapping, but only because there was other people who would be good moderators and they have to choose someone somehow...

Weed
June 7, 2004, 9:24 am
Stalky, i really dont understand whats your reason to insult me this time.
im not like BMF, i will never be like him, and for that im grateful.
and if they were choosen for a reason... why the heck were you choosen for moderator? i cant think of anything you can do, not even talk with people.
so? whats your explanation of the written above, oh lil lotr fan?

Hitman
June 7, 2004, 1:57 pm
Weed: PMT ;)quote: i really dunno why the heck Hitman and stalky are mods tho, they know nothing and do nothing... ah... the wonders of ass licking ^^I mod the Fan Art section cause lots of people voted for me. I also mod General and Bugs to help out, and seeing as I'm very active, I can help approve post in the Bugs section quicker :) Is that so hard to understand?

Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd show me a post in which I'm kissing Styx's ass rather than just accusing me of doing it. Anyways, I've got nothing against you weed and have never insulted you, so I don't see why you should have anything against me, or are you just like this on the Forums, cause you seem fine in IRC..

Meandor
June 7, 2004, 2:51 pm
I don't see any reason for which Weed shouldn't be a mod, if he wanted to and if there was the necessity, as everyone with a bit of decency can do what a mod does. The fact that he tries to bring out the worst of people is part of his personality, you might want to learn to live with it, and you might even appreciate it, for it's not wrong at all.
Weed - for deleting post counts, stars and banning people - you wouldn't be able to do that, what we can do is limited.
Anyway, what's the big deal about being a mod?

On another subject - n00bface. your sig.. wtf :P

Melba
June 7, 2004, 3:49 pm
hmmm where'd BMF go?

Deleted User
June 7, 2004, 3:57 pm
Meandor. [URL]

gi.joe
June 7, 2004, 10:39 pm
yeah where is BMF.....

Deleted User
June 8, 2004, 12:22 am
Weed, oh I'm sorry, I'll stop insulting you if it makes you cry [:-weepn]

Weed
June 8, 2004, 1:27 am
yeah well, seeing as really Hitman deserved to be a mod (i really checked into that, you were right, i was wrong) ill lay off him.
thanks Meandor, you really got an idea of what am i partly... yet i would never want to be a mod, exactly for that... i can be conquered by greed, which means, once you gimme a finger ill take the whole hand (much like Stalky's mother... but with lubrication before)

n00bface
June 8, 2004, 1:35 am
gross..mom jokes are weed's specialty..

Fangus Deef
June 8, 2004, 1:55 am
i think the reason the bot forum is desolate is because many people see the bots as nothing more than a way to hone skills to the 'soldier' point. we need a breakthrough in AI, and i'd be willing to help michal with the bots, even if i got nothing for it, because i think soldat could be much better with better AI. but since it's likeley ill never get anything to do with redesigning them, i'd like to be able to help out better and clean up what little there is in the bot section.

sorry if i got a little angrey there, ive been having a rough time and i dont really apprecitae all the childishness out there.

Deleted User
June 8, 2004, 11:49 am
Weed, y'see, mother jokes - thats where you lose all respect I have for you. Try something new.

Hitman
June 8, 2004, 1:53 pm
quote:yeah well, seeing as really Hitman deserved to be a mod (i really checked into that, you were right, i was wrong) ill lay off him.

n00bface
June 8, 2004, 3:48 pm
mother jokes = respect from me. WEED GOT MY RESPECT, HE DOESN'T CARE (He told me that!!!) SO I RESPECT HIM EVEN MORE!!!111 hey weed, your mom's so fat she sat on a chair and it broke and she got a splinter in her arm..and she cried, but she couldn't get up cuz she was so weighed down to the ground. amen.

DeMonIc
June 8, 2004, 6:11 pm
To >insert a mutafuka's name<
Ure moms so fat, if she would wear hihg heels she would strike oil.

Kazuki
June 8, 2004, 7:45 pm
It's ok if fat girls wear high heels, because they can't kick. Anyway, if Weed would only stop all the pointless spamming/flaming, even though he's joking, he would make a good mod.

n00bface
June 9, 2004, 4:37 am
same to you kazuki..if you would stop all the spamming/asskissing and having the "Talk to the hand" attitude, then you'd also make a good mod..or not, but by that time the forums and soldat might no longer be, so i really won't give a damn then..

Kazuki
June 9, 2004, 4:42 am
Whoohoo, let's all care!

Weed
June 9, 2004, 7:19 am
woopeedoo, who said i want to be a mod? i really dont want to be one, thats not even something i though about.
i couldnt care less.
Stalky, i dont respect you at all, so i dont mind if you dont respect me, its fairly even actually.
n00bface, actually, she didnt break the chair, she broke the floor and ended stuck in the basement... we need to make an underground tunnel so the rescue team's truck could reach her...

Meandor
June 9, 2004, 2:03 pm
n00bface you owe me $589 of royalties for using my name in your signature.

n00bface
June 9, 2004, 3:02 pm
Meandor, you owe me 611$ as a signature recall fee..I WIN! but i'll save you the money and keep it.

quote:Whoohoo, let's all care!

Whoohoo, my stereotype of you fit perfectly!

Kazuki
June 9, 2004, 6:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
quote:Whoohoo, let's all care!

Whoohoo, my stereotype of you fit perfectly!

Would you like me to repeat my statement? Obviously, you're not understanding my hints, so I'll have to say it straight out. I don't care. Yeah, I have the 'talk to the hand' attitude, and maybe I wouldn't if you didn't think that you're the top man, going around flaming people. I tried to stop the bickering, but you chose to act like a 5-year-old. So once again: Whoohoo, let's all care!

Edit:

quote:Originally posted by Weed
woopeedoo, who said i want to be a mod? i really dont want to be one, thats not even something i though about.
i couldnt care less.

There was a discussion in this thread about you becoming a mod so I just gave my two cents, even though they're not even worth that much.

n00bface
June 10, 2004, 12:32 am
im sorry kazuki..let's be friends! HUGGLES.

Fangus Deef
June 10, 2004, 1:50 am
peemonkey feels left out when he was the start of the whole who shold be mod treand....someone say sumptin!!! :',(

DeMonIc
June 11, 2004, 3:27 pm
Something.

Duke33
June 13, 2004, 12:13 am
Nothing.

Deleted User
June 13, 2004, 1:41 am
Anything.

FroG-BoY
June 13, 2004, 2:10 am
Bacon.

G2KT
June 13, 2004, 2:25 am
What about me being a moderator... Great im glad you all agree... Thanks [:D]

Lol j/k... even though being a moderator would be cool.

Fangus Deef
June 13, 2004, 2:36 am
dont start it up agin. *sigh*

peemonkey
June 13, 2004, 7:11 am
dont start it up agin. *sigh*

couldn't have said it better myself

morpheus
June 13, 2004, 7:14 am
i think i'll run for moderator, too. vote for me and i'll.. hmm.. eh, just be a moderator.

DeMonIc
June 14, 2004, 9:04 pm
erm... Peemonkey is gettin cracked up.. he actually replied 2 his own post...

peemonkey
June 14, 2004, 10:08 pm
yea...im in forums WAY too much...need a job