( search forums )
I hate noobs!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
rain_fin
June 6, 2004, 7:04 am
Always when I play I see noob or even two.They cant fly,throw nade or do things like that.They think that they know every thing about soldat(heh).When I press alt+4 they start to ask "O_o How did you do THAT??" Its funny when they cant even chat.Most of soldat players doesnt read manual.I read it and i know much more things about soldat. :)

rain_fin
June 6, 2004, 7:09 am
I remember one time when it was ME vs 2 others.I had my ruger skills and knife.It was perfect moment.I were blue and they attacked me.I took one down with two ruger shots *PUM* *PUM* dead.Second one I took down with knife.Damn it was it was messy thing...

SuperKill
June 6, 2004, 9:37 am
really exciting

The Noid
June 6, 2004, 9:49 am
Tell me more stories.

DeMonIc
June 6, 2004, 10:36 am
Weeeeeee.
Well this is about moments, so I guess we shouldn't mock the dude.

Drama
June 6, 2004, 10:47 am
*flames* (simple, im lazy)

DeMonIc
June 6, 2004, 2:00 pm
So erm... amoeba anyone?(XoX inanother words)
I'll start XD

_I_I_
_IXI_
_I_I_

Droopy
June 6, 2004, 9:02 pm
We'll in a few years your gona wish you were a n00b again! I had so much fun during the version 1.1.4! Man those days were the best! I wasn't even on the forums! When 1.1.5 came I joined the forums! Those were my favourite days! LXS was here and he wrote that comic! Oh yeah! And the sg arguments! GOD I loved those!

Deleted User
June 6, 2004, 9:10 pm
Why hate noobs? Btw you are quite noob yourself too so you can't just hate noobs...

Droopy
June 6, 2004, 9:14 pm
That's true...

Roy
June 6, 2004, 11:35 pm
Once I was playing soldat, and I killed these two guys with my gun... holy [:-censored] that was awesome. Then this other time, I killed a noob with a chainsaw! Instead of a gun! It was crazy. [:-censored] I rock.

Dathker
June 7, 2004, 5:53 am
the question is.. are you teh n00b?

Kamikaze_Ninja
June 7, 2004, 6:15 am
i'm but a mere glorified n00b ^^; being a n00b is fun tho =D

rain_fin
June 7, 2004, 7:25 am
IM not a n00b...Maybe you are??

Deleted User
June 7, 2004, 9:38 am
You are noob... When i was a noob i admitted it. You are noob whocan't admit you are still a noob. And you can be noob and good player same time.

blackdevil0742
June 7, 2004, 11:18 am
that's true

Jap_man
June 7, 2004, 11:48 am
rain_fin i hope you know all of us were noobs once. Even though noob's knowledge of soldat is little you still have to respect noobs.

rain_fin
June 7, 2004, 2:30 pm
I know that I were noob too LONG LONG time ago,but why they always come to my server..And they dont know even all buttons.They dont read that manual.Or what for there is that little manual??

Deleted User
June 7, 2004, 2:57 pm
There's noobs on all servers. And i don't care if they don't know all the buttons its their problem.

?
June 7, 2004, 3:09 pm
Well I think you have given us information that so we can "chew the fat" for generations to come, now I pray ye, GO!! be the guiding light to all "noobs" wandering in the darkness we call "noobieness" GOO!!! free then from their chains of "not reading the manuel" you are their only hope .

DeMonIc
June 7, 2004, 3:43 pm
Umm...well said, I guess...

Drevay
June 14, 2004, 11:29 pm
It's almost painful to see how he set himself up like this.

Another life lesson learned - I hope.

Alamo
June 15, 2004, 3:05 pm
Guys who are not noobs use the [IMAGE] function you NOOB!
BTW: you were/are a noob (once) too!

sanity
June 15, 2004, 3:51 pm
i was a soldat 1.04b n00b.. those were the days. back when men were men and women stayed in the kitchen. [:P]

Toumaz
June 15, 2004, 4:02 pm
Do not hate all n00bs - only the ones that:

-Hasn't read the manual
-Uses the barret in mid-air
-Pressing alt-f4 for god mode

dv297
June 21, 2004, 3:12 am
Omg get your facts straight, I hate these kind of people who say "You noob " or "I hate noobs cause they can't do etc"
Fact 1- Every body who says the second sentance is a noob

lookie here- noob = a really dumb person
newbie= a new person
So lets say there are no noobs but still have newbies. (except hackers who are actully noobs)

SuperKill
June 21, 2004, 8:26 am
how many times has "noob" been said here ?
btw - noob is a slang for newbie :/

sanity
June 21, 2004, 8:55 am
quote:Originally posted by dv297
(except hackers who are actully noobs)

hackers arent n00bs, even simple stuff like DoS takes quite a bit of internet knowledge. i think the word you are looking for is lame, and not all hackers are like that. people that use soldat cheating progz created by hackers coz they suck at the game... now that is n00b.

Svirin Kerath
June 21, 2004, 5:13 pm
anyway... i'm glad i got my n00bishness out of the way with the old version and its bots. i was a semi-n00b with 1.2, but i learned quickly thanks to previous experience.

i was wondering... do any of you change the key configurations? i found a really effective set-up... i got the idea from the FF7 game for the PC. just use the numpad and arrow keys, and the mouse. :/

June 21, 2004, 6:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill

It was, until internet dialect (intelect? Heehee) changed them into two words with very different meanings, as dv297 described.

SuperKill
June 21, 2004, 7:38 pm
while we're at it:
[url="http://www.wijfzonderlijf.be/content/index.asp?page=framework&SPID=postdetail&ID=1227&DAID=09&MOID=06&YEID=2004"]
a noob
[/url]

Svirin Kerath
June 21, 2004, 8:15 pm
that was frickin' scary! o.o

Marine
June 22, 2004, 9:46 pm
ROFL! lololool i love it

Se7enWolf
June 22, 2004, 10:04 pm
you have to respect the noobs, either that or... use em as meatshields... they are respectable meat shields that will freely take your damage, so there...

dv297
June 23, 2004, 5:57 pm
quote:

Doesn't it hurt when some one say "you noob!" but less painful when some one says " don't worry your only a noob?" In my point of veiw, we are all right in one way, but noob is a stronger word than newbie, even though I have no idea where "noob" orignated but I know what it means. And what I just quoted, you can say that, in a meanful way, but if you say that noob and newbie are totaly different, you would know that, newbies, if not educated, turn into noobs, who use bugs, hack, and lead on a bad life. This post,may not do anything to change your mind, but I thought I might as well spread my word

edit oh sorry, some one on msn just told me that noob IS slang for newbie but nolonger used in the same deffinition so there that's it.

DeMonIc
June 23, 2004, 7:24 pm
SK-s showed flash lol
It has somethin 2 say...
U H4X0Rs I AM G0/\//\/4 I33 13373r th4n j00!!!!!!!!!!!1111one
Or something else.
But it's funny.

Unlucky 13
July 3, 2004, 2:08 am
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, no calling me a noob, thx!!! it isnt the nicest way to start a soldat match, but clans like so-called "noobs"... im in one of them... lol

Keinonen
July 4, 2004, 11:19 am
I consulted Oxford advanced dictionary soldat+ and I found out what noob means:

noob -> newbie

newbie -> noob

F*cking Brits...

Droopy
July 4, 2004, 5:54 pm
WTF n00b! I'm gona get some hax phhahaha!!!

What do they sing there? If you wana be a fagot for the rest of your life or what?

Niff
July 8, 2004, 10:20 am
www.pwned.nl

Don't get too depressed about being beaten, folks.

*newbie and proud*
*waves the newbie flag*

Keinonen
July 8, 2004, 10:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Niff
www.pwned.nl

Don't get too depressed about being beaten, folks.

*newbie and proud*
*waves the newbie flag*

?!?!? Have you read previous posts? That is the same flash thingy what SK posted

Niff
July 8, 2004, 11:49 am
..whzoops. Different url. Anyways.. 150.101.195.7

*runs away*

Deleted User
July 19, 2004, 7:39 am
quote:Originally posted by Roy
Once I was playing soldat, and I killed these two guys with my gun... holy [:-censored] that was awesome. Then this other time, I killed a noob with a chainsaw! Instead of a gun! It was crazy. [:-censored] I rock.
.......... man SHUTUP .....your a noob .. i play soldat for 2 years and i havent characterized nobody as a noob.....and about chainsaws.. lots of guys trip on chainsaw traps..once on Voland the bravo team had our flag right? and the flagger was hidden deep in their respawn point..there were snipers inside.. and a sniper looking for the entrance.. i quick took the sniper at the entrance out and then i grabbed my chainsaw..MAN CHAINSAW MASSACRE!! i didnt knew I WHOULD WENT SO FAR!!.. ireturned our flag.. then requiped the stayraug and delayed them untill "BOYA" "ALPHA TEAM SCORES"!![:D]

Deleted User
July 20, 2004, 11:23 am
Montoya your so cool you didn't even notice the sarcasm on roys post... And your post doesn't even make much sense.

Hova
July 20, 2004, 5:01 pm
I'm a noob. My scores are always 17 - 24, or 20 - 26 -.-

I love losing, because I tend to defend more than attack lately.

Jack2
July 20, 2004, 6:17 pm
me to!

DeMonIc
July 20, 2004, 6:31 pm
I don't know about u guys, but I play soldat for fun.
I don't win much games either, (3wins/10games) but I have fun.
So not winning doesn't mean ur a noob I guess, but being uncurably stupid, means ur a n00b.

Sekushi
July 22, 2004, 7:37 am
Pull the fat.