( search forums )
about Germany
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
y0da
June 6, 2004, 8:33 pm
Maybe comming here you think about flaming the Germans, but you're wrong. ;) The schoolyear soon will end and i need an A from the German language... [:-dopey] The teacher said: "make a project about a german (Germany, Austria etc.) country. 10 minutes of speech". I've decided to take Germany. I was asking the guy what he wants?! Anything about Germany... Plzzz, can i have some help?

I need something about Germany, 10 minutes of slow reading, and in the German language. Thx for anything...

that fuking sniper
June 6, 2004, 8:53 pm
Chronological history: Migration of Indo-Europeans to Europe; The Barbarian tribes attacking the Roman Empire; Fredrick Barbarossa forming the Holy Roman Empire; Otto Von Bismarck uniting the devided German states into one superpower; WW1; WW2; The Iron Curtain, deviding Germany into 2; The fall of the Soviet Union, and with it, the demolishing of the Berlin wall.

Hell, you can also make a project about the ancestral connection between England and Germany. The Anglo-Saxons were from Germany, and they invaded Britain, which they later named Engla-Land, after the Angles.

Meandor
June 6, 2004, 10:38 pm
http://www.gorehoundinc.com/
Go watch that movie, very instructive about Germany.

?
June 6, 2004, 11:29 pm
Way back in my family line on my grandafathers side his family was from prussia, or Germany. So I am part German, that all the history Germany needs baby.

Zoolander
June 7, 2004, 12:49 am
Rofl ? is to cool for school.

Famine
June 7, 2004, 12:52 am
Lemme fix that

? is to cool for public school

Deleted User
June 7, 2004, 1:11 am
PWNED

(rofl, Famine, that was [:-censored]ing awesome)

AerialAssault
June 7, 2004, 2:25 am
i dont get it

Zoolander
June 7, 2004, 3:30 am
that was lame.

gi.joe
June 7, 2004, 4:05 am
u wud have had to read the "Nader is an asshole thread" Hitman started