( search forums )
HOMO soldat MP3's
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Big Black and G4Y
June 8, 2004, 8:37 am
http://home.earthlink.net/~djbrowneye/

here is a taste from our clan DJ. toss it into soldat if your adventurous!

Fangus Deef
June 8, 2004, 8:56 am
everyone i meet in your clan bitches. not like any of you are gay or anything, so what's the deal?

Captain RibMan
June 8, 2004, 8:57 am
GAY!!!!111one1pancakes11!!!

Drama
June 8, 2004, 6:23 pm
Very good music.

Hitman
June 9, 2004, 2:06 am
http://home.earthlink.net/~edwinwwilson/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/barbie.mp3 Rofl

Zoolander
June 9, 2004, 2:36 am
its a big joke JV, play along ;)

Big Black and G4Y
June 9, 2004, 5:15 am
what do you mean joke? i'm so GAY bro......it hurts you.

Fangus Deef
June 9, 2004, 5:32 am
sure sure. what about those of us who actually are gay? do we go around being all stupid about it? no. grow the [:-censored] up.

Weed
June 9, 2004, 7:15 am
and what the [:-censored] do we care if you are gay?
thats my only problem with gay people, they try to show everyone what they want to have in their beds.
no one, for real, gives a [:-censored] if you are gay or straight
get [:-censored]ing over yourselves already.

Big Black and G4Y
June 10, 2004, 3:58 am
HAHAHA you guys are just butt hurt cuz you have no real style of your own. you have nothing to bring to the table so you take comfort playing the hater. my question is, why do you care? we all have to deal with YOU and your lame ass [:-censored]. why do you downplay others who are really only doing the same thing you are? we are bothers! come over here you sexy LUG and give your Big, Black Brother a kiss.

HellRaider
June 10, 2004, 4:53 am
OK. Let's get this straight one last time. We have nothing against gay people at all, but if you go out TRYING to act gay when you aren't that's just something a 6 year old would do. I mean the joke (funny?) has been overused too many times for my taste so just stop this crap.

Fangus Deef
June 10, 2004, 5:37 am
/agrees with hellraider

G4YStudBoy
June 10, 2004, 9:00 am
From the tip of my manhood to the bottom of my twinkle toes, all I feel is jealousy. All of these "serious" clans of soldat have nothing but hate for <<HOMO>> for several reasons.

1) They have no clan DJ! [URL]

2) The have no lesbian wing! [URL]

3) Their guys aren't as hot as ours (THX sean, stud, bbg, and pillow for posing): [URL]

4) They have no superhero! [URL]

5) No one else has had hate mail like this from former members (that was you anal residue or raynal probewasn't it!@): [URL]

6)no one has the kind of cool cars we have: [URL]

7) or the cool bus: [URL]

Anyway I could go on but I will say only this:

All you haters -- Lets rumble biytaches! Challange us...You bring all your haters to the battlefield. I'll bring all my sissy boys. We'll grease each other up, rub each other down and have ourselves a little man war. You know our MSN numbers. You know we're always ready for a scrape. Quit your whining, and throw down your gauntlet.

If you prefer to just complain about us, and are too much of a pu$$y to fight us then:

[IMAGE]

G4YStudBoy
June 10, 2004, 9:07 am
PS

To all the haters who can only spread intolerance and stupidity,

thanks for showing the world your hatred!Thanks for allowing our message to shine brighter than a glistening, oily lifeguard at the beach! Thank you for showing the difference between us, because now this thread is............

[IMAGE]

Captain RibMan
June 10, 2004, 10:24 am
i have nothing against lesbians kekek ^_^

Zoolander
June 10, 2004, 11:15 am
These guys are awesome.

Meandor
June 10, 2004, 12:30 pm
Show offs.

Fangus Deef
June 10, 2004, 3:45 pm
yea, im intolerant of you posers.

Weed
June 11, 2004, 4:46 am
you dont get it dont you?
im not going around on the forums showing my manhood, saying how many girls i [:-censored]ed, how i look great and all the girls want me.
thats what YOU are doing
and no one gives a [:-censored], no one gives a [:-censored] bout your clan, your sexual orintation, your stupid music, your clan DJ, your stupid posers, no one gives a bloody [:-censored].
so what if you are [:-censored]ing gay? so? who cares? thats done already, you missed the 90's. all the pride festivals are getting old. people just dont care anymore if you are gay or not. just lay off the showing off your gayness everytime possible.
[:-censored] it, im a tolerant person, i even have gay friends, but [:-censored] this guys, you are being stupid, whats with all the showing off all the time?
as for a clan DJ, who needs that [:-censored]? we got a Metal Allience on my clan.

Fangus Deef
June 11, 2004, 5:32 am
*AGREES WIFF WEED*

gi.joe
June 11, 2004, 6:09 am
i love u guys

SeanCapsAss
June 11, 2004, 6:10 am
i didnt know there where so many flamers on this forum ;p

gi.joe
June 11, 2004, 8:07 am
quote: i love u guys

Big Black and G4Y
June 11, 2004, 8:55 am
we need to have a shut the Fuk up match! i post a single link and look what you do? all the trolls need to get off the HOMO Dilsnick. we want to get with the real soldat mens. let a player get his game on. just cuz you can't pull your junk out does'nt mean we won't. if you ain't gonna step up, then sit down son. i've drank more beer, pissed more blood and banged more hole than all you numb nutz put together. i piss napalm. i eat constantine wire. i can put an hk round through a flee's ass at 200 meters. so go hump somebody else's leg dog face before we push yours in.

Captain RibMan
June 11, 2004, 9:39 am
i bet you piss naplam from all the std's you got from das pooper secks

gi.joe
June 11, 2004, 12:23 pm

Ribbed For His Pleasure

Hitman
June 11, 2004, 4:08 pm
ROFL

G4YStudBoy
June 12, 2004, 6:33 am
Weed,

After a careful analysis of your postings....I have come to the conclusion that you are a closet fag waiting to blossom. Brother, please open up to us. Please open your tight bung much like a flower blossoms in Spring's early morning. Please give in to the carnal cravings that you must be feeling everytime you see <<HOMO>> members in the servers. I know we anger you, but all we want to do is caress your hairy little body. I will take off your yamakah and rub my ass nipples all over your balding head. I will use your curly side burns to choke you to the point of ecstasy before each kiss.

We don't descriminate. We will accept you for the gay jew you are. In fact I have done a little research and have included some websites for your interest.

PS - I have a joke 4 you....

What do you call a Gay Jew????

A HEBLEW

Sincerely,

g4ystuDboY

1) Gay Jew T-shirt: [URL]

2) Gay jew society: [URL]

3)a bunch of jewish gay links : [URL]

Here is a pic of a gay rabbi:

[IMAGE]

If this guy isnt gay i'll eat your torah!

[IMAGE]

Anyway bro, my point is this. We love you. We love your greasy hair. We love your hairy, sexy body. We want you as a member. Stop fighting it, and join.

diregone
June 12, 2004, 7:11 am
wow what a post I cant belive its still what does this have to do with soldat
only one person said one thing about it and also many other scary things i really dont get this thread really has no point at all

o and no one cares that ur gay we could all pretty much tell no one really cared till now

G2KT
June 12, 2004, 7:15 am
Get "Gay Gangsters" by the "Jerky Boys" Now thats a funny ass song.

gi.joe
June 12, 2004, 8:37 am
true that true that

Pillow Biter HOMO
June 12, 2004, 8:54 am
stop it! just stop it! your hurting my feelings and i am going to *sniff* cry...You guys are so mean, i mean we come here grace this forum and this game with a beautiful and wonderful presence, and what do we get in return?? pussy filled hatred..all we wanted were some big, hard, sweat..mmmmm...oh sorry we just wanted some compatition, and all we got were a bunch of useless pussies. i think you should all show more of your feminine side and come play some soldat paddycake with us....

ps. do i look mean and tough in that picture?? stud told me i needed to look as mean and tough and manly as i could. i dont know if i did a good job or not. i hope i did....

bonelessbeef
June 12, 2004, 9:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
you dont get it dont you?
im not going around on the forums showing my manhood, saying how many girls i [:-censored]ed, how i look great and all the girls want me.
thats what YOU are doing
and no one gives a [:-censored], no one gives a [:-censored] bout your clan, your sexual orintation, your stupid music, your clan DJ, your stupid posers, no one gives a bloody [:-censored].
so what if you are [:-censored]ing gay? so? who cares? thats done already, you missed the 90's. all the pride festivals are getting old. people just dont care anymore if you are gay or not. just lay off the showing off your gayness everytime possible.
[:-censored] it, im a tolerant person, i even have gay friends, but [:-censored] this guys, you are being stupid, whats with all the showing off all the time?
as for a clan DJ, who needs that [:-censored]? we got a Metal Allience on my clan.

last time i checked this was an off topic soldat forum? right?
so then they can talk about ANYTHING they want.
why dont u stop judging people on there names and views.
grow up weed!

Zoolander
June 12, 2004, 9:42 am
I love clan HOMO!

Weed
June 13, 2004, 9:20 am
well
as you can see, you are the ones going around like "yes, i play soldat, btw im totaly gay!" like soemoen gives a damn, no one cares.
i dont go around saying im a jew, its totaly offtopic, and it get boring after a couple of times.
funny thing is, im sure half of you "HOMO"s arent even 13 yet. and no dear, i aint no closet locked gay, if i was one, i would come out and just live my life like i want to, not make up a "im gay and im totaly into the gay movemnt" pose you idiots are making.

Big Black and G4Y
June 13, 2004, 6:56 pm
you are so full of $hit WEED.

your a total hypocrite. your credibility has just been shot to hell. i remember just last week going into a public server and you were in there. LOL (i swear this i true) you were in the middle of telling everyone how COOL it was to be JEW. how much better jew's were then other people. how jew's are smart cuz they never buy anything... then some other player was like (you must remember this). "ya, jew's come into my store and play on a PS2 for 3 hours and never buy anything." you ended up going on and on about jew superiority the entire time i was in that server. these other players were not taking any of your bull$hit well before i came in. so tell me that was just cuz I was in there and you wanted to prove a point. we would never tell others we are 'cooler' than them cuz were GAY. only that we fight the GAY fight. also we don't care if you ARE jew. it was funny seeing them clown you. to me it only added to the game and made me smile. you don't see us telling you, "don't say the word JEW in public, we don't like it." if you don't like something, it's prob. cuz you see it in yourself.

Weed
June 14, 2004, 1:40 pm
that couldnt be me
if you knew me better, you would know that im a jewish jew hater.
so dont lie, coz i would never go around saying how jews own and how they are the best, if i dont believe that myself.

SeanCapsAss
June 14, 2004, 11:11 pm
Weed You're a big strong man just back that ass!!!

Keinonen
June 17, 2004, 8:52 pm
XD OMG you guys... you got some crazy ideas... I would propably join clan <<HOMO>> if I wouldn't live in Europe 'cause I would lag like hell. This is one of those non-serious clans who really are needed.

Btw it is ridicilous that every1 seems to be angry 'cause BB&G just posted one f*cking link... and Weed XD, I bet you're gay 'cause you seem to be against this clan cause they pretend to be gay... you might grow up as well... I sure would like to see do something else than flaming and pissing off people. You just boast here like a 5-years old baby. You spammed my advert with your comments, called me a noob and others sh*t and you DIDNT EVEN ACCEPT MY DM CHALLENGE!!! lmao. Youre such a noobish pussy... you really seem to be a tight assed conservative who says this and that and then denies everything... fags really could have a fine [:-censored] out of you.

And for you all who say "No one gives a flying f*ck if youre gay"... WHY ARE YOU PPL STILL POSTING?!?!?

peemonkey
June 17, 2004, 9:16 pm
yer a tard keinonen. a [:-censored]ing idiotard.

Weed
June 17, 2004, 9:49 pm
thanks keinonen for displaying your gayness

Keinonen
June 18, 2004, 11:22 am
Am I the only one who thinks you ppl take this sh*t too seriously?

PS: IF NO ONE CARES WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING!?!?!?

Se7enWolf
June 18, 2004, 6:20 pm
You'd be suprised, they're a pretty good clan...

palloco
June 18, 2004, 6:37 pm
Why is it called HOMO clan when they are simply stupid

iLLskiLLs
June 19, 2004, 3:50 am
Theirs nothing stupid about them,, quit being arrogant. I've grew to know them and they are more smarter than you will ever be. and Have more common sence then you will every have.

palloco
June 19, 2004, 8:46 am
quote:Originally posted by iLLskiLLs
I've grew to know them and they are more smarter than you will ever be.
And you are so much more smarter that you are unable to see they were telling lies.
You had grown so much that you are already senile.

Maz
June 20, 2004, 9:07 pm
The homo guys always ruin the servers. They yell out [:-censored] like " who wants a rectum ripper!!" a thousand times. Its [:-censored]en annoying

AerialAssault
June 20, 2004, 10:54 pm
i love those guys. FEAR CLAN HOMOS QUEER MIGHT

n00bface
June 20, 2004, 11:23 pm
i think they're homophobes with a gay personality to shock us all into saying we hate HOMOs...just a thought though, either way..i hate the clan.

Weed
June 21, 2004, 4:51 am
yeah well
they are the biggest bunch of posers in soldat...
but who would wanna play gay? i dont get it...

BrownEye
June 22, 2004, 6:13 am
quote:Originally posted by G2KT
Get "Gay Gangsters" by the "Jerky Boys" Now thats a funny ass song.

Hey, DJ BrownEye Here... Yo G2KT-thanx for the tip! Got it!

[URL]

G4YStudBoy
June 22, 2004, 8:05 am
Just a quick word of thanks to all who have posted in support of us. Anyone that has actually played us knows we are honorable, fun and most of all DEAD SEXY.

It seems like the people who are most against us are the "forum whores."

You know the forum whores, the ones who don't actually back up their shiyat talk with ACTION. You know, the ones who you don't actually see playing in the game. They just sit at their computer with hate in their hearts...trying to make them selves feel better by badmouthing others, while the REAL players are racking up kills and flag caps.

Im really proud of you forum whores, you have over 500 posts wow. You have over 1000 posts WOW. You know what you are like? You are like a movie critic who has never MADE a movie. You are like a food critic who can't COOK WORTH SHIIT. You are like a gay man who can't suuck a proper cawk.

WORTHLESS.

So go ahead. Go ahead and bash us from your cum-stained computer chair. You are safe there. Its alot easier than coming into the servers, and actually picking a fight with us. Its alot easier than coming into our server and getting gang raped like the last doughnut at a police convention. Its alot easier to talk smack in the forums than it is to lube up your weapon, strap on your cawk rings and get it on with us.

Quit your whining, and challenge us. All of your pansy assed shiyat talking with no action to back it up makes you sound more queer than us.

BRING IT BITCHES.

After you are wounded and bleeding from battle, we will capture you and restore you to good health. You will placed in the gimp closet for re-education. You may be let out from time to time for "IRON NIPPLE TRAINING."

Ask Manticore from {sOo}, it works!

[:-censored]

FroG-BoY
June 22, 2004, 10:41 am
quote:Taken from TNL forums...
HOMO [H] Total Caps: 2
s/0 [A] Total Caps: 18

nv`* Total Caps: 13
<<HOMO>> Total Caps: 2

*- the majority of nv` was in Akai at one stage.

...err, you were saying?

Melba
June 22, 2004, 1:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by G4YStudBoy
Ask Manticore from {sOo}, it works!

I asked Manticore on msn a while ago if all in clan <<HOMO>> were gay.
he answered : "no it's just a gig"
so there!

Slamex
June 22, 2004, 7:19 pm
This has to be a joke. If not, it is the worst cry for attention I ever saw.

Well, not really because it actually attracts attention. My bad: it's an efficient, yet pathetic, cry for attention.

Big Black and G4Y
June 26, 2004, 3:11 am
slamex, it's clear from your sig you only go for easy prey. we did'nt ask for your attention, but being the little toadie you are here we stand. and i'll tell you. if we were standing face to face, you'd be lookin at the ground; kickin rocks. in fact, i challenge your sorry bullying ass to a duel! warrior VS. toadie. either back up your insults or sit the fuk down. you know where we are. you know how to reach us. if you are not willing to defend your honor then i never want to hear another word come out your little suck!

Vigilante
June 26, 2004, 3:35 am
Alright, I'll try to get Weed's message across this time (since some of you seem to refuse to understand what he's saying).

First of all, I do not hate homosexuals. However, I am not a homosexual. But I do have homosexual friends. Clan <<HOMO>> , if they are homosexuals, are a disgrace to homosexuals everywhere. My friends don't try to rape me when I turn around, they don't oggle me. They just live their lives like the normal people they are and no one gives a [:-censored] what they do behind closed doors. It's cool with me if you're gay, I just hate it when people do [:-censored] just for the shock value.
Also, most of us are saying "fine, be gay, just don't be so flamboyant" and you take that as "you're gay, we hate you, you must suck at Soldat".

You people are worse than shock-rockers.

G4YStudBoy
June 26, 2004, 3:56 am
Vigilante crawled out of a gay bar and uttered:

"Im not gay, my BOYFRIEND is!"

Bro, if even the tip went in - YOURE GAY.

[IMAGE]

PS

Don't tell anyone not to be flamboyant. We don't tell you not to be so damm retarded. If you're that upset about some flamers being flamboyant, maybe you need to examine your true feelings. Perhaps there is a reason why you hang out with so many fahgs. Are you a fahg hag? Just accpet it bro....

Vigilante
June 26, 2004, 4:09 am
Oh, I get it now...you're all just trolls with a new angle, eh? Instead of calling everyone else gay you pretend to be gay. It's all so clear.

G4YStudBoy
June 26, 2004, 4:49 am
I told you guys Virginlante was a retard....He can't even read. I called him a fag several times.

Vigilante
June 26, 2004, 4:53 am
And I told you guys they are trolls. There he goes insulting me again. Also, it's quite obvious you are not gay. Why else would you use homosexuality in such a deraugotory way? And so what if I am gay? What do you care.

G4YStudBoy
June 26, 2004, 11:56 pm
Now doesn't it feel better when you come out of the closet? I salute you, virginlante!

Hitman
June 27, 2004, 12:02 am
*Limps wrist at G4YStudBoy*

Vigilante
June 27, 2004, 2:35 am
No, actually, I'm not gay. I was just wondering what the hell it has to do with playing a video game. (yes, yes, I get it already virginlante I saw it the first time)

G4YStudBoy
June 28, 2004, 3:12 am
Virginlante muttered these words with a large cawk in his mouth:

"Also, it's quite obvious you are not gay. And so what if I am gay? What do you care."

Bro,

I do CARE! I'm very glad you decided to admit to everyone you like to suck ass-whiskers. I don't understand why you want to turn this conversation into a battle of "IM GAYER THAN YOU!!!" YOU WIN! Youre totally gayer than me, I can see that now. I bow down to your gayness. I kneel and suckle to your every whim. Don't you feel so much better just admitting you like to lick shaft? It is a LOAD off your sack i bet. You should join HOMO, we would totally take care of you. Just like i am taking care of Manticore in this next pic.....

[IMAGE]

Vigilante
June 28, 2004, 3:21 am
I noticed you are avoiding the real issue here. And you are ignoring whatever the [:-censored] you want.

quote:Originally posted by Vigilante
No, actually, I'm not gay. I was just wondering what the hell it has to do with playing a video game.

Please stick to the issue at hand. (I foresee a "joke(?)" about "stick" and "hand")

Also, what's with the deraugotory, perverted view of homosexuality?

[edit] I just read the beginning of this thread. I apollogize that this had to happen in such a completely unrelated thread. If you want to drop it here I'll give you your thread back. But if you wanna keep going I'm all for that, too. [/edit]

Skeptik
June 28, 2004, 4:30 am
ya baby!

G4YStudBoy
July 1, 2004, 4:46 am
Why don't YOU get the facts straight, fag-tard:

1) You have come into this thread and attacked us without provokation.

2) You have accused us of being lame for being gay, then OPENLY ADMITTED you are a fag yourself.

3) You have APOLOGIZED for attacking us in (your own words) a "COMPLETELY UNRELATED" thread

4) You accuse us of being "trolls" yet YOU are the one who refuses to stop spamming in this "unrelated" thread.

5)you hang around with a bunch of queers

6) You claim: "I'm not gay, MY BOYFRIEND IS!"

7) You said to me that you liked the feel of knobby strap ons.

8) You try to claim that "giving head a few times doesn't make The VIGILANTE gay."

9) You sent me this picture privately, and I was only slightly aroused......[URL]

10) You want us to stop "acting flamboyantly" because it gives the "manly fags" like you a bad name.

Well Mr. Macho Leather tough guy -

I have news for you. There are other kinds of fags in the world besides you. There are other kinds of fags who don't like to wear leather hats and harnesses. There are other kinds of more feminine fags who don't get their kicks beating another mans ass with an iron pipe until it is red. I know you are a leather bound bear who enjoys dominating, but guess what...YOU are being dominated right now. A little feminine queer is whooping your ass intellectually, making your mind as raw as you wish my ass was. Why don't you just admit you're just jealous because were getting all of the homo erotic attention and you are left to rub your little 2 incher all over your leather whip, alone.

You know where to find us bitch. I haven't seen you once step up and try to get some in person. My lean, hard, battle-ready body will dominate your fat, hairy, man-stink-hole any day. Our whole team is ROCK HARD and ready for action.

[IMAGE]

Vigilante
July 1, 2004, 5:50 am
Uh-oh, looks like someone's getting desperate, eh?

Fine, then, you wanna keep fighting I guess.

quote:1) You have come into this thread and attacked us without provokation.
That is true, but:

quote:3) You have APOLOGIZED for attacking us in (your own words) a "COMPLETELY UNRELATED" thread
THAT is also true.

quote:2) You have accused us of being lame for being gay, then OPENLY ADMITTED you are a fag yourself.
I don't remember every saying that you are "lame for being gay" I just said it's lame that you pretend to be gay. Also, if I may quote the same line I said myself once again:

quote:No, actually, I'm not gay. I was just wondering what the hell it has to do with playing a video game.

quote:4) You accuse us of being "trolls" yet YOU are the one who refuses to stop spamming in this "unrelated" thread.
Yes, I did spam this thread, I admit it. Then I apologized for it. I offered to hand this thread back to you with no bruised pride. Yet you continue to attack me so it is now a matter of pride on my part to defend myself.

quote:5)you hang around with a bunch of queers
No, I have 2 gay friends.

And then "facts" 6 through 10 are just completely untrue and meaningless slander meant to further fuel the fight.

quote:A little feminine queer is whooping your ass intellectually
Where is this "little feminine queer"? Cause all I see is a mindless troll bashing me with made up [:-censored] because he's too stupid to make his own damned arguments.

Even people with partial brain damage can see that your arguments make no sense and are meant to enrage me into humiliating myself. I will give you one last chance to back out of this and save just a bit of face. Do you care to accept?

Weed
July 1, 2004, 10:57 am
all this "im gay and proud" show you guys are putting up is so 90's
no one cares anymore if you are gay or not, neither should you, and really, being gay or not has nothing to do with gaming.
therefore you are only putting a show up to get some attention, thats pretty obvious.

this post will be followed by the supposedly gay leader of HOMO posting a bunch of craps, then a picture of a wierd looking fag, and saying thats me, then posting a picture of the gay kung fu fags, and the saying bring it on.
you are so obvoius and repetitive, real fags can be disapointed by you ;)

wert21
July 2, 2004, 12:15 am
quote:9) You sent me this picture privately, and I was only slightly aroused......http://www.bearporn.com/bearporn/samples/leather.jpg

ROFL!! these guys are freakin funny... i'm loving these threads...

Big Black and G4Y
July 2, 2004, 3:23 am
weed, Stud does'nt reply to you cuz you are way to ugly, in more ways than one. your just a hater, and a bad one at that. you have no sense of the word humor. we come up here on the forums and defend our GAYNESS from the likes of you. soldat only has so much to it. but there is a built in chat and a forum. what does our pride have to do with this game? it's called character. it's called style; something you show little of. really you post here cuz you are asking for OUR attention. you WANT us to post that pic you sent Stud of you but i will not. if you have such a inner problem with GAY pride, why are you so obsessed with it? we call the fools out cuz soldat IS a game and our end result is to battle in it. we uphold honor, to fight for it is what it means to be a warrior. something you know nothing about.

Deleted User
July 2, 2004, 3:53 am
reading this entire thread .. i'm looking at redundant crap .. need a defenition ? " useless repetitive crap". wahhhh wahh .. people whining about who's really gay and what not .. and that "being gay isn't related to the game" .. in <<HOMO>> it's all about the laugh .. don't hate .. cooperation kind of thing. you want a gang that knows how to play and have fun and actually have a sense of humor ? join <<HOMO>> but if you sit there and constantly bash and cry about something so stupid then i suggest you format all what remains on your HD and just don't come back. may you think it's a sick sense of humor or not .. who cares ? no one really .. so keep spewing the [:-censored] vig and others who feel the need to bash on the <<HOMO>> tag and just learn to take it up the anal passage.
k ? thanks. that's all that needs to be said.

Vigilante
July 2, 2004, 5:19 am
Yes, HOMOSP, I did "bash the <<HOMO>> tag" but then I apologized (or tried to, that is) but you just didn't accept the apology and contimued to bash back at me. I have apologized twice and offered to give this thread back and we'd all keep our dignity. No word on my second offer yet, but so far it doesn't seem likely (even if it is accepted) that clan <<HOMO>> , or perhaps just studboy, will leave with much dignity intact.

frogboy
July 2, 2004, 7:47 am
Tee hee, HOMO died or something and pulled out of TNL.

Big Black and G4Y
July 2, 2004, 8:23 am
HAHAHA,
another hater on the dilznick. CTF is lame IMHO. take your flag carryin M79 jumper while your teammates shoot him for speed and go yo. that play style is so milked out at this point I personally don't dig it. play the CTF maps another 500 times meanwhile. we'll be in the LH map pack faceing off like ballers.

Slamex
July 2, 2004, 5:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by Big Black and G4Y
and i'll tell you. if we were standing face to face, you'd be lookin at the ground; kickin rocks.

Of course I'd rather look at the ground! Mostlly because I would be uncomfortable, looking at an obviously gay man dressed in ridiculously reaviling and humiliating leather (as it seems by the pictures you send it's the only thing you queer guys wear).

My point was (and still is):Allright you're beeing gay, just stop rubbing our noses in it!

Keinonen
July 2, 2004, 7:38 pm
Ok. Let me get this straight:

1) HOMO is a clan name
2) So? Take it as a joke.
3) If you people don't care why are you still posting
4) About the topic... It's just a f*cking link

Conclusion: so much unneccesary noise about one link and HOMO clan...

Slamex
July 3, 2004, 11:47 pm
Got me. Can't argue with that.

*lights up the peace pipe*

*passes the peace pipe by the left hand side*

Weed
July 4, 2004, 1:40 am
gay wannabee's...
whats next? Nixon re-elected?

BrownEye
July 30, 2004, 10:11 pm
In case all you <<HOMO>> phobes and Clan Brethren forgot, this thread was originally about GAY MUSIC.

NOW HEAR THIS!!!! NEW SONGS INCLUDING THE OFFICIAL CLAN <<HOMO>> UNIFICATION RALLY ANTHEM ARE UP ON MY CLAN <<HOMO>> WEB SPACE!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~djbrowneye/

more to come!

-DJ BrownEye

<<HOMO>> Up or GO HOME!!!

[:P]

DNA.styx
July 31, 2004, 10:47 am
(the end)