( search forums )
Gundam Mod!!! Finally finished!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Svirin Kerath
June 11, 2004, 6:18 pm
*ahem*

i finally finished my (federation) Mobile Suit Gundam mod. remember, this is the origional Gundam, not Wing, Seed, G, X, or Turn A or anything. and it only uses MS and weapons up until the year U.C.0080. please enjoy this, i devoted many a sleepless night to this mod. i included a custom interface and level to go along with it.

now... who wants to host it? =D

edit:

GYAAAAAAH!!! DAMN RIGGA FRIGGA MOIFJHDFSHDSOHSDFGOHSDFGO MAC!!

macs are good for nothing. nothing, i tell you.

well, i'll explain my situation. the only comp in this house with net access is a mac. i modded the game on a PC. the damn mac won't read the damn mod i made and put on a disk. y'all will hafta wait a while. if you're lucky, i can get it up tonight at a friend's house. if not... well, you'll prolly have to wait until the summer :/

cup_of_squirrels
June 11, 2004, 6:31 pm
ok, but hurry up. Kn0t gets a little frisky when hes excited

Hitman
June 11, 2004, 6:59 pm
quote:macs are good for nothing. nothing, i tell you.Don't get me started..

?
June 11, 2004, 7:08 pm
Remember that video someone posted about a kid that ordered a mac and he was freaking out about it? Man that was so sad...

N1nj@
June 11, 2004, 7:11 pm
okay, can we stop making topics that have no mod that is ready for release. ffs.

?
June 11, 2004, 7:40 pm
Lighten up bub...

sativa
June 11, 2004, 7:47 pm
please post screenies PLEASE for all those fans

bucky_brad
June 11, 2004, 8:02 pm
yeh im looking forward to this mod.

Dathker
June 11, 2004, 11:26 pm
...so where is teh mod?

G2KT
June 12, 2004, 12:07 am
Screenies... mod...?

where be they?

N1nj@
June 12, 2004, 12:18 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
Lighten up bub...

I am fed up with every single person that just come in this forum and post a topic about he/she made a mod when there is no screenshot and a file itself.

If you don't have a mod ready to be release to the public, don't fuking post a topic about it. [:(!]

Svirin Kerath
June 12, 2004, 12:23 am
well, i honestly tried. i'm at my friend's house and have screenshots and the zip file on a disk.

however, i can't send anything bigger than 3 megs over hotmail, and the screenshots won't upload to my site. i'm terribly sorry.... i'll try at the next available opportunity...

G2KT
June 12, 2004, 12:58 am
i think you cant upload pictures to the forums... when posting try clicking on the attach item clip looking thing.

Famine
June 12, 2004, 1:08 am
quote: Remember that video someone posted about a kid that ordered a mac and he was freaking out about it? Man that was so sad...

I posted of the guy fraking out how macs were stupid...but he didn't order it. He compiled the video with a mac. I can try and pull it up again if you wish...

G2KT
June 12, 2004, 1:25 am
Oh yeah i remember that vid.... it was funny [:P]

n00bface
June 12, 2004, 3:33 am
Hey spyd3r, how about actually reading the purpose of this thread? He needs a host, i can't think of a better place to post it..

and it's pretty obvious he can't post screenshots if he doesn't have net-access on his PC..

GL getting it to work, although i think gundam sucks >:{

Fangus Deef
June 12, 2004, 3:50 am
i dont even know what the feck it is. what is it, some pokemon crap like that? everyone seems to be into that sort of stuff....

G2KT
June 12, 2004, 5:09 am
its like an anime show about these huge ass robots... not to bad really.

[EDIT] Hey Svirin... i think ive got a solution for you... go here ---> http://s11.yousendit.com It allows you to send up to 1gig to someomes e-mail. So im pretty forsure that you could send your mod to someone thats willing to host it... i would but my place where i store my files only allows 200K... but if you wanna send it to me go ahead... bigbri1420@yahoo.com.

Malevolent Matt
June 12, 2004, 5:33 am
exp: www.seizurebots.com ........................... not quitre same level but not quite...

G2KT
June 12, 2004, 5:51 am
lol no matt... thats not really like gundam... [:p] Heres a link to The Official Gundam website... i think. http://www.gundamofficial.com/index.html

IDK which gundam series he did his mod off of though.

cup_of_squirrels
June 12, 2004, 10:58 am
*waits* this had better not be another mod that never comes out :(

oh yeh and G2KT: Natural Selection pwz0rs :D

Meandor
June 12, 2004, 3:14 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=12592

G2KT
June 12, 2004, 3:29 pm
Im confused... howed you know i played NS cup of squirrels?

[EDIT] Oh wait... nevermind... i guess you noticed from my avatar. and yes NS pwns big time [:D]

Svirin Kerath
June 12, 2004, 5:05 pm
heh... i gave another friend the disk. he'll upload it to his site and e-mail me the url. he has yet to send me anything, so now all i can do is wait. :/

i assure you the mod is finished, i'm just having a sh*tload of trouble getting it online.

sorry for dissing macs, they are good for a few things, especially graphics and making movies an' stuff, but they're not compatible with crap.

course, i dunno if there's any computer that's compatible with crap...

anyhow... i'll keep checkin' me inbox, and as soon as i get the URLs, i'll get the urls for the screenshots and mod itself on here.

and to further tantalize you, i'll say i've already started a Zeon mod, the Zakus look awesome, but i'm having some trouble with the Gosteks... ~.~

please sit tight and wait a little longer... like i said, i'm terribly sorry, i put this thread up right as i was putting the disk into the mac, and before i realized it wasn't reading the disk. the disk contained screenshots and the mod file. the mac made a bunch of sounds and then.... nothing. :/

N1nj@
June 12, 2004, 6:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
Hey spyd3r, how about actually reading the purpose of this thread? He needs a host, i can't think of a better place to post it..

and it's pretty obvious he can't post screenshots if he doesn't have net-access on his PC..

GL getting it to work, although i think gundam sucks >:{

then he shouldn't post it in this forum, he should post it under "Gerneral Discussions".

Svirin Kerath
June 12, 2004, 8:02 pm
>.> read my last post. i /fully intended/ to put screenshots up as i made this thread.

sativa
June 12, 2004, 8:33 pm
argh this is just another spam thread close this down or atleast move it to spampage

V13T B01
June 12, 2004, 8:49 pm
whoa, i tink u should cut the guy a lil bitta slack... lookie his post count! he's OBVIOUSLY new to the forum... this is prolly his first mod prolly.... give the guy i lil bitta time...

Svirin Kerath
June 12, 2004, 9:12 pm
the person who's supposed to upload it to their site and give me the url is online far as i can tell.... lesse if he actually sends them...

?
June 12, 2004, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Famine
quote: Remember that video someone posted about a kid that ordered a mac and he was freaking out about it? Man that was so sad...

I posted of the guy fraking out how macs were stupid...but he didn't order it. He compiled the video with a mac. I can try and pull it up again if you wish...

No Famine this was before you joined I think, it was about a kid that ordered a mac and he made a video of the last few days till it arrived. there was about a 2page dicussion about how the kid was an idiot he is never gonna get laid and also macs suck.

Svirin Kerath
June 12, 2004, 9:27 pm
allright, got a message from him-

"I tried but it was like "no you gotta use the html codes, so I go use the html codes, and I'm like BITCH you eat the cheese NOW!!! and then it goes that is not a code I now spit on your family, and then I'm like, DAMN YOU! JUST RUN THE STUPID BROWSER AND LISTEN TO THE MODERATOR NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR!!!"...... that's it in a nutshell....."

G2KT
June 12, 2004, 10:45 pm
Man that sux svirin. Is there anyway you could go back to your friends house and send it through the e-mail with the yousendit.com thing on page one that i gave you the link to. You could try to send it to me with that. I'll try and host it for you anyways. Im tired of hearing the mindless bitching of people. Lets get this thing going svirin? eh?

Svirin Kerath
June 12, 2004, 11:20 pm
i can just tell him about it on the message board... hold on...

G2KT
June 12, 2004, 11:32 pm
K... just get me the files and ill take screens and put up the download for them so i dont have to listen to the complaining anymore.

Svirin Kerath
June 13, 2004, 1:29 am
i gave him the info... lemme go tell him that...

N1nj@
June 13, 2004, 3:10 am
(sorry to keep going offtopic)

quote:Originally posted by sativa
argh this is just another spam thread close this down or atleast move it to spampage

damn straight!

quote:Originally posted by V13T B01
whoa, i tink u should cut the guy a lil bitta slack... lookie his post count! he's OBVIOUSLY new to the forum... this is prolly his first mod prolly.... give the guy i lil bitta time...

So, that doesn't make him special.

Da cHeeSeMaN
June 13, 2004, 8:44 am
quote:Originally posted by Svirin Kerath

"I tried but it was like "no you gotta use the html codes, so I go use the html codes, and I'm like BITCH you eat the cheese NOW!!! and then it goes that is not a code I now spit on your family, and then I'm like, DAMN YOU! JUST RUN THE STUPID BROWSER AND LISTEN TO THE MODERATOR NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR!!!"...... that's it in a nutshell....."

did any one understand his friends message?? its wierd...

G2KT
June 13, 2004, 9:55 am
Yeah... i dont wanna be mean but i have no idea what he said either.

Shyo
June 13, 2004, 11:11 am
He said he needs html do upload it or something and his browser has some problems.. or something like that

Svirin Kerath
June 13, 2004, 11:12 pm
alright... he says 'finished' whatever that means. did he send it to you, G2KT?

G2KT
June 13, 2004, 11:27 pm
i just checked my e-mail a few minutes ago and i did see anything in there. Ill keep looking every once and awhile.

Psilocybin
June 14, 2004, 6:44 pm
so wheres the damned mod?

Svirin Kerath
June 14, 2004, 8:35 pm
he said (at school) that he sent it

G2KT
June 14, 2004, 11:01 pm
allright... ill check my e-mail... but last i checked there was nothing there.

[EDIT] Just checked my inbox and there is nothing there... are you sure hes sending it... or sending it to the right e-mail?

Bigbri1420@yahoo.com is my e-mail.

Svirin Kerath
June 15, 2004, 1:39 am
*sigh* i'll ask again... if you haven't gotten it by now there's something wrong...

N1nj@
June 15, 2004, 2:36 am
3 pages without a fuking mod posted up, holy [:-censored]

Svirin Kerath
June 15, 2004, 3:05 am
please, be patient... understand that i never intended this X(

G2KT
June 15, 2004, 3:24 am
Just checked again svirin... still nothing... sorry bro.

Ninja... if when i fineally recieve the file from him would it make you happy if he deleted this topic and made a new one with the actual product?

sativa
June 15, 2004, 11:22 am
why don't u just look in google for a free file hosting webpage

BManx2000
June 15, 2004, 3:15 pm
Just upload it to goecities or something jeez.

Svirin Kerath
June 15, 2004, 3:41 pm
but i can't now... e.e

i am on a mac. my mod was made on a pc. i can't transfer it over to the mac to put it online.

now, i really wanted to get this up, so i tried at my friend's house... it didn't work. i gave the disk with the mod and screenshots to another friend and asked him to try to put it up. as of yet, he seems to have had no luck.

so, see, it's not that simple, hence all of these stupid problems and all the bruhaha...

Da cHeeSeMaN
June 15, 2004, 4:31 pm
why not hook ur pc too the internet and ta-da

Toumaz
June 15, 2004, 4:54 pm
Oh Lord....
UPLOAD IT BEFORE POSTING OR DON'T POST AT ALL!!! damnit!

Svirin Kerath
June 15, 2004, 7:52 pm
cheeseman... i dunno about you, but being in high school precludes me to living with my parents, and they aren't to keen on me having net access on my comp.

toumaz.... you're prolly right, but i was uploading it /just/ as i was making the thread .-.

i think i've said the latter about 3 times now...

Meandor
June 15, 2004, 9:08 pm
:|
( Mail it to me if you can and i'll upload. I'll lock for now )