( search forums )
Wrong Signature
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Miturian
June 11, 2004, 8:18 pm
I've made my own map(of course), but I think(don't remember anymore) that I started on it by looking at sb else's map, deleting all he'd made, and then beginning on my own. something like that. No matter what, my map's got his signature embedded in it, despite that he didn't make one polygon of it. The guy's name's Aquarius, if it makes a difference to anyone. I can't post screenshots of the thing(don't have any webspace), but I can mail it to anyone who wants proof that I'm not stealing anyone's map.

N1nj@
June 11, 2004, 8:21 pm
wtf you talking about?

Miturian
June 11, 2004, 8:41 pm
when the game starts, in the top left corner, it says "Aqua sureal [by Aquarius]".
which does get kind'a annoying in the long run.

bucky_brad
June 11, 2004, 8:56 pm
if you want people to play your map your most likely going to have to post it up on the forums some how.

Miturian
June 11, 2004, 8:59 pm
indeed, but that's not why I made this thread.

b00stA
June 11, 2004, 10:32 pm
Miturian, so you want to change the line of text? Open your map with the map maker, open the far-right tab "Map" and change the first editbox (Long name / description).

Fangus Deef
June 11, 2004, 11:02 pm
lol. surprised nobody saw that.
aquarius isnt just 'some guy'. he's Aquarius!!

FliesLikeABrick
June 12, 2004, 12:28 am
i dont have the answer to your question, but you can host your own images at http://u13.sytes.net/host
-Brick

Miturian
June 12, 2004, 10:06 am
yearh, I kind'a should have seen that, especially as I can see I've in there before(I remember setting the Jet-Fuel) =)
thanks for the help b00sta, and thanks for ht elink, Brick =)

June 12, 2004, 5:12 pm
Have you tried the little button on the mapmaker that says "new map"? Anyway, you can host files up to 200kb in these forums, so screenshots needn't be a problem.

FragMonkey
June 19, 2004, 4:34 am
Hey Miturian some people were recommending you to help me with som waypointing on my large-scale world war 2 map. please help. read my post

peemonkey
June 19, 2004, 4:49 am
PM him then. dont bring up dead, stupid topics.