( search forums )
teamspeak
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
diregone
June 12, 2004, 7:43 am
does anyone have teamspeak
because I do and I have tryed and tryed and I still cant get it to work I have absloutly no ides on how to work the dam thing and its becoming annoying everytime I try to use it
some one please tell me how to work the teamspeak

Deleted User
June 15, 2004, 12:15 am
And nobody has replied? [:O]

Either press your chat button (Default: t) and type ^ then whatever you want to say to your team and press enter, or press your teamchat button (Default: y) and this enters the ^ automatically for you, so you can type your teamspeak then press enter.

Moved to Need Help? Report Bugs.

kevith
June 15, 2004, 1:54 am
I think maybe he means that program that allows you to actually "talk" to each other via a microphone or other such device while playing. I know there have been a few threads about it in the past, so you can do a search and find them. I would normally search for you but I'm feeling kind of lazy right now. [;)]

Dathker
June 15, 2004, 3:55 am
uhh yeah i have TS you need to first connect to the server and talk....(into your mic) if it can't they can' t hear you then go to Settings > Sound I/O Settings then check how your activate your mic... if it still doesn't work go to your audio options for windows(assumin you have windows) then go to voice > volume and make sure that your mic volume is all the way up

EDIT: LOL i have more posts than stalky! i must be leet

Element_101
June 15, 2004, 4:20 am
I think hes talking talking about a mic

Is this right? If that is what your talking about then dont bother soldat dosn't support it...

ThaD
June 28, 2004, 9:26 am
>>Is this right? If that is what your talking about then dont bother soldat dosn't support it...

support what? Teamspeak? Soldat works fine with ts. And Diregone rtfm ;]

wormdundee
June 28, 2004, 5:00 pm
pshh, dont get teamspeak, it is teh suck!!!!oneone111!!!32sone!

anyways yeh, if at all possible, use Ventrilo, its way better

Shyo
June 28, 2004, 5:16 pm
in what way is ventrilo better?its much more complicated to get start with (atleast for me)

wormdundee
June 28, 2004, 6:57 pm
i dunno, for me, its always been way better ping on it

and i have yet to get any echo from it in the 2 months ive used it

Urban2
June 29, 2004, 11:18 pm
Yeah, but there need to be actual TeamSpeak servers then, since pretty much no one uses it.

wormdundee
June 30, 2004, 12:32 am
wel its not all that hard to get servers for it, you can just make your own

FliesLikeABrick
June 30, 2004, 4:42 am
also make sure you have the newest sound drivers for your sound card
-Brick

diregone
July 11, 2004, 12:07 am
yea I was talking about a mic and I did get it to work thanks all :)

ThaD
July 13, 2004, 11:53 am
selfkill supports a free server for TS, check their site.

Toumaz
July 13, 2004, 5:16 pm
My friends use Ventrilo for speaking in games.