( search forums )
Walking through the walls on ctf_Death
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
June 12, 2004, 7:42 pm
Almost everybody knows that we can go out of the map, up.
But I walked through wall from blue base to red base, and I grab the flag and go normal way back to my base.

BTW did someone surronded the map (fly below the map)?

Deleted User
June 12, 2004, 7:46 pm
I've done that once. Its cool to do it so people think you are using a hack of some sort. Btw i only use it when i am fooling around and stop when someone starts whining. :P

Fangus Deef
June 12, 2004, 10:37 pm
what? you hack?

Dathker
June 13, 2004, 12:19 am
lol peemokey....yeh... its happened

Snipedmyself
June 13, 2004, 1:02 am
"OMFG! teh hax! kick! omfg! he killed me r teh hax! kick kick kikk!"

i once mastered it 8) went back n forth a couple times. people thought it was hacks...just make a server alone....no 1 will join cos u suck n just keep going, u will get it

Deleted User
June 13, 2004, 7:46 am
Yeah peemonkey i hack. I got this ultimate hack which makes you immortal and i have infinited fuel and ammo and i have the classic barret beam and go through walls hack and speedhack and aimbot and jump 100 times higher hack and chat kill hack and a hack which i can use to crash a server or join full server and hackGACKHAKCAJHJASCJK! Yeah i am a hacker... Not.

kevith
June 13, 2004, 7:59 am
quote:Originally posted by Snipedmyself
just make a server alone....no 1 will join cos u suck or you could just password it. or not have it register to the lobby. or set the player limit to 1. or...

Weed
June 13, 2004, 8:35 am
i would never try it myself
i preffer to play the game and watch the noobs ruin it for me.

Droopy
June 13, 2004, 12:30 pm
Meh too! I only use the LAW bug! But even after teh 2 shots I get! OMFG! how teh fux0r did u do that! He haxx0r! WTF!

And the best part comes when they figure out they're on my server... N00b's just crack me up!

Snipedmyself
June 15, 2004, 5:39 pm
-And that the point of soldat, forget senseless violence, its all bout "OmGzorz teh hax th3 kïcking now! of cheater im good with barret! wootorz 4 teh hoot0rZ!.....haaxxadaaxaxaxaxx...."

-yup
[line, i dunno dnagames vb line code...]
(yes, it is a line!)

uh oh, i forgot what goes here. i'll maybe remeber later

Weed
June 15, 2004, 7:47 pm
Droopy, using the 2 law bug is as lame as using polybugs.

DeMonIc
June 15, 2004, 9:11 pm
Why is bug abusing so kewl?

Drevay
June 15, 2004, 11:13 pm
I think I've witnessed this a few times, I thought it was a hack but I didn't say anything - at least now I know better.

By the by, Kevith, that's an awsome avatar. Homestar Runner is the MAN. Plus, the guys who make that series use Macs, thus the Mac-ish styling. Love it. [:D]

LazehBoi
June 16, 2004, 10:38 am
Heh, i don't use the bug on ctf_death to cheat, just to muck around.
LAW bug? never heard of it. =p

T-Money
June 16, 2004, 12:55 pm
Heh. Me neither.

DNA.styx
June 16, 2004, 1:29 pm
Ok, guys, I'm closing this thread before it ends up as free-for-all cheat chat.